[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why is dick size funny when ugly vaginas are expected to be embraced?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1

File: 1486181325212.jpg (84KB, 500x679px) Image search: [Google]
1486181325212.jpg
84KB, 500x679px
The ultimate redpill is turning down otherwise attractive women with deformed vaginas. You should also joke and laugh with your friends about women with large, beefy cunts.

Roasties on suicide watch.
>>
>>34622881
Western media teaches girls to love themselves no matter what from an early age. A girl can be fat and bitchy but she'll still think she's a 10/10 because anyone who says she isn't is a misoigionist.

This and many other elements of a woman's life clearly illustrate that women live life on easy mode.
>>
I don't think that the answer here is that we should all just be as nasty and abusive to each other as possible. I'm not really satisfied with the idea that once we are all debased and rolling in the shit together we will at least be equal.

But you are correct, it is with zero doubt a double standard in our culture.
>>
>>34622881
The thing about beef curtains is that they actually feel good on your dick and almost any problem with woman's vagina being too large or too small can be solved with simple exercises, where as if your dick is too small it's just too small, there isn't much you can do about it.

A woman with the ugliest vagina can be the best fuck of your life.
>>
If a man has a small dick, he works his ass off and buys an awesome car, or trains until he's a muscular behemoth, he'll find shit to at least try to compensate with.
If a woman has an ugly cunt she sits down and cries about it.
>>
>>34624391
And when she pulls his pants down she bursts into laughter and the guy's ego shatters realizing that no amount artificial compensation will give him a dick that will sexually satisfy a woman.

Well he can become a sissy, lock his dicklet in a cage and buy a dildo so his woman can peg him while she's being fucked by Chad and Tyrone :^)
Thread posts: 6
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.