[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Holy shit black people are not fucking human

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 3

Holy shit black people are not fucking human
>>
File: pepeywojack.jpg (120KB, 1012x712px)
pepeywojack.jpg
120KB, 1012x712px
>>34622517
>be hideous
>style your hair like a gorilla to make yourself even more of an eyesore
Unfortunate onlookers btfo
>>
>>34622517
>it's yet another "I hate niggers!" thread
Look, I get it. You hate black people. Don't you get tired of announcing it every fucking day, though?
>>
>>34622612
Shut up, you faggot libcuck. I bet you eat vegetables.
>>
>>34622656
Of course he does. Meat turns you gay.
>>
>>34622612
He obviously trolling/shitposting, and besides this is /r9k/ racebait central we already had 3 threads about how the OP hates white ppl today
>>
>>34622517
I don't think she's funny or attractive but she's wealthier than I'll ever be, and make more of a cultural impact than I ever will
>I'm broke alone and shitposting on a Friday night
>she's probably partying or fucking some good looking stud she's keeping as a fuck toy
>>
>>34622517
people this ugly should be taxed for going outside
>>
>>34622517
yeah.. obviously

They are literally garbage
>>
>>34622517
They intentionally chose the ugliest and most talentless black woman they could find and made her famous just so that you would react this way.
Taking the bait gives the left more ammo against you.

>>34622569
It looks more like that guido hairstyle.
>>
>>34623584
>They intentionally chose the ugliest and most talentless black woman they could find and made her famous just so that you would react this way.

sauce?
>>
File: red line.png (1MB, 752x1726px)
red line.png
1MB, 752x1726px
>>34622517
I'm posting it again
>>
>>34622517
>you will never get brutally raped by Leslie Jones
Why even live, bros?
>>
>>34623584
>They intentionally chose the ugliest and most talentless black woman they could find and made her famous just so that you would react this way.
I've been thinking this for a while. It's also why the white magazines and media were pushing her so hard and trying to force people to call her beautiful. No black people, besides the "melanin quaens" and their simps think she's attractive. It's sad that blacks don't see her promotion by the media is basically mocking them
>>
>>34622517
I don't get it
Ugly people are still human
>>
>>34622517
It doesn't help that it's standing in front of the museum of natural history logo.
Like that's supposed to make it look intelligent or something....
>>
>>34623803
the whole race is ugly
>>
>>34623967
So? Beauty isn't what defines a human being
>>
>>34623606
ghostbusters

org
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.