[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Tell us about your family

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 6

File: 7.jpg (390KB, 1296x968px) Image search: [Google]
7.jpg
390KB, 1296x968px
Tell us about your family
>>
we are no longer on speaking terms.

i ghosted them
>>
>>34622509
well we're not an apple family
>>
>>34622509
I'm the youngest in a big ass family. Two of my brothers are assholes and beat me systematically when I was a kid. They both live out of town and we're on speaking terms but I've grown taller and much stronger than both, I often fantasise about beating them to pulps. If they ever step up to me again I'll fucking wreck them.

No relationship with my dad. The rest are nice people, especially my mom, who's really supportive.

I don't blame my robothood on any of them, though. I have shitty genes that gave me mental issues, not much to be done
>>
File: nice modded pistol.jpg (50KB, 750x737px) Image search: [Google]
nice modded pistol.jpg
50KB, 750x737px
>>34622509
My dad fell off the deep end and went a bit mental towards the end of his relationship with my mum, they split up when I was 6 and after they were seperated we ended up having a much better relationship after a while (if you've seen father figure by MDE picture that for the first few years)
He was suicidal for a good period, got better after a while and now he lives in Thailand or some shit, I'm visiting him in July for some Buddhist thing. He's happy though so that's better.

My mum was depressed for a stretch but she always put me and my sister first, we've never done that well financially but she always did the best she could and I really respect the effort she put into keeping us together even with relationship issues and monetary problems.
I'm almost certain she has bipolar disorder or cyclothmia and she can be overbearing sometimes but it's manageable.

One grandmother is dead :(, and my grandad is a pretty stand up guy but he had a lot of problems with my dad, he's always been there though so I appreciate him a lot.

My other grandad and grandmother are pretty broke and they argue quite a bit but they're mostly completely fine, it was their 50th anniversary recently and that was nice, they still love eachother and we have christmas dinner there every year

My sister and I hated eachother for ages and had a pretty shitty relationship growing up but now we're both older we're more connected and friendly. I'm glad we get on.
She was on antidepressants for a while and was a pretty badly behaved kid but that didn't last long.

Dunno why I bothered typing this out.
>>
>>34623107
haha that pic made me laugh, did the sender get in trouble?
>>
>>34623107
ily bestie :<
>>
I only talk to my dad, he's the best and can beat up any of your fathers.
The rest of my family are absolute cunts that i want nothing to do with.
>>
File: image.jpg (26KB, 189x235px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
26KB, 189x235px
>>34622509
This family is triggering me, they seem to feel it's so attractive to be holding a bunch of over priced made in China gadgets whilst holding equally overpriced coffee, meanwhile Dads about 200 lbs overweight the fat flabby bastard
>>
>>34623442
Welcome to the west

>>34623304
My dad could beat up your dad
>>
My parents are the perfect couple, my brother is a Chad and a Pilot, and I am here.
>>
>>34623472
My dad would slit your dad's throat and piss in your mom's pussy. Don't fuck with me, cunt breath.
>>
>>34623535
My dad would beat up your dad
>>
They're dumb libcucks but pretty good to me I guess.
>>
>dad has job in academia
>mom is a SAHM (not the lazy kind)
>neither of them are narcissistic, we don't see some things in the same way but as people they're really really great
>they were overprotective and never let me over to friends' houses etc.
>they also never really treated me as a stereotypical daughter would be treated (i.e., no princess treatment like a lot of daughters get)
>so I grew up a little emotionally retarded and fucked-up, but self-sufficient and emotionally independent to a fault (i.e., I don't share any of my feelings with anyone I know)
>dad has depression that was passed on to me, because why the fuck not lol
>and I've always been the weird smart kid
>have a little brother who is basically perfect, has all of my smarts but also has great social skills and confidence that I never had
>because my parents chilled out on the helicoptering
>unfortunately has my shitty sense of humor
>isn't as obsessed with being alone as I am, totally chill when people go into his room (I used to freak tf out because I don't like being around people I know)
>not a workaholic like I am, but he gets shit done
>basically one of the very few people I consider not to be garbage, and definitely one of my favourite people
>he is basically the reason I'm alive right now, or I would have killed myself at some point in the past (so thanks kiddo)

Overall pretty great. I'm really lucky
>>
File: 1473628938116.png (182KB, 497x257px)
1473628938116.png
182KB, 497x257px
No one is going to read this, but i feel like typing it anyway
>Solid relationship with both parents
>They've always hated each other though, never married
>of course the court decided i'd live with my mother.
>Because of this I hardly know anyone on my dads side of the family.
>My older brother (29) is the only person i'm actually close to. But he has his own problems as well as a son to look after, so i try not to bother him that much
>My sister (28) is a stupid whore, but I love my nieces, so i put on a nice face to deal with her .
>No relationship with any other family members
>>
My family is pretty cool.

Right now it's me, my wife and our baby. We're thinking about trying to get pregnant again this summer but we'll see how it goes.

I work in government and the wife works for a major electronics company. We're very happy.
>>
>parents divorced when I was 13
>have a brother 3 years older, a sister 3 years younger, and another brother 6 years younger
>dad's a portfolio manager and is loaded as fuck but lives relatively frugally, so we live an upper middle class life
>I started living just at my mom's house after I turned 18 rather than switching houses every week, so we don't see each other much, maybe once or twice a month
>mom worked some high-paid job in banking, then quit to raise the kids, then became a "spiritual healer", and now she's trying to get back into banking since she no longer gets alimony
>older brother knocked up his gf in college at 18, now she's his wife and they have 3 kids. He finished college and now makes 150k a year and has a nice house
>our relationship is just awkward, we have nothing at all in common and never know what to say to each other, which is especially weird since we were close as hell when we were young
>younger sister is a lesbian going to an ivy league college for a linguistics degree
>she's one of those insane far left SJWs, but only became one after her first semester at college indoctrinated her
>younger brother was a regional gymnastics champion, had to quit when he started getting constant crippling migraines at 14
>he was probably going to be a mega-chad, but the migraines ruined it
>he has to be homeschooled since he can hardly go out or do anything, which has made him depressed
>then there's me, a literal autist NEET who dropped out of college twice while my parents can't figure out what to do with me

I'm not close to any of my family. We used to be, but it just kind of faded as we got older. We live our own separate lives and occasionally say a few words to each other. Never any conflict, never any bonding
/blog
>>
File: bd-old1.jpg (65KB, 604x453px) Image search: [Google]
bd-old1.jpg
65KB, 604x453px
>>34624106
>We're very happy.

>you will never know this feel
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.