[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I wouldn't be an Alt right troll if i could function socially

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2

File: hot+naked+girlfriend_1032.jpg (732KB, 2336x3504px) Image search: [Google]
hot+naked+girlfriend_1032.jpg
732KB, 2336x3504px
I wouldn't be an Alt right troll if i could function socially and have a girlfriend, anyone else feel like this? avoidant personality disorder
>>
>>34621595
Why would a woman change your political view?

It might make you less of a troll, but chances are having, say...a wife and kids might reinforce that ideology since you'd be responsible for protecting and providing for them, no?
>>
File: Trump.jpg (66KB, 550x508px) Image search: [Google]
Trump.jpg
66KB, 550x508px
What's amazing is that both Chad and r9k autists voted for Trump. Obviously what the two have in common is some form of mass delusional syndrome
>>
>>34622161
chad is delusional in a good healthy way we're delusional in a very unhealthy way
>>
I'm the opposite. If I was white (am not black), I'd have a gf and a job and people would take me seriously.
>>
>>34622161
what, and the regular people voted for Clinton? please
>>
In a world where I had a gf, there wouldn't be much need for alt-right rhetoric.
>>
You're just an attention whore in wolf-in-sheep's clothing. You're just as bad as "femanon here" posters are.
>>
If my political opinions were related to my real life situation I would vote left.

But that's the thing. I am on welfare, I take money for school, I leech like crazy, but I am intelligent enough to know that this isn't good for me, it isn't good for society, it doesn't help me in the long run, it's only harming me.

I vote right, despite living the life-style of a commie leftist leech.

This is because deep down in my heart and mind, I know the left is horrible, I'm only taking advantage of the world the left built.....but I keep voting against them, risking my own loss, because deep down I know its not good for me to be a leech, but the only way Im going to stop is if i vote against it and it gets removed completely.
>>
>>34621595

Probably. My alt rightness is the price the left pays for isolating me desu.
>>
>>34622350
>>34622484
Ok but whites are the #1 most aesthetic and desirable race (source: The alt right)

You have no excuse, put those demigod genetics to work
>>
>>34622507
>Ok but whites are the #1 most aesthetic and desirable race (source: The alt right)

It's not that I can't get a girlfriend because I'm an ugly autist.

I don't have a girlfriend because the majority of women my age are retarded leftists, and I do not feel comfortable with the thought of having a family with the direction society is heading in.

In a world where the majority of a generation had not been brainwashed by leftist propaganda, and I thought I could have children without having to worry about them growing up in the middle of some sort of culture war, I'd have no reason to hold the beliefs I do.
>>
>>34622627
Except that's wrong?

Women are dissociating themselves from leftism and feminism (and its propaganda- in droves specifically BECAUSE of white guys like you (the only kind of guy women date besides Tyrone).

You're just ignoring them because you're like the women who claim they can be lonely/robot while ignoring non-Chad men. There's always a deluge of non-liberal qts at the Milo events/speeches and at the HWNDU troll meetups. Stop being so picky.
>>
>>34622674
>Women are dissociating themselves from leftism and feminism

Yes, gradually.
I am also not American, there is not as large a conservative/libertarian presence in my country, especially among women.
>>
>>34622851
>I am also not American, there is not as large a conservative/libertarian presence in my country, especially among women.
Oh, then I genuinely apologize.

I need to stop posting with such a burger-centric mindset.
>>
>>34621595
>op false flagging
>its not even believable bait
begone shill, you hold no power here
>>
>>34622507

i'm not white desu. alt right not white
>>
>>34622921
It's easily done.
The rest of the Western world is usually a few years behind the US as far as cultural trends go, so I'm sure liberalism will die off here.

My country isn't particularly known for being politically passionate though, so everybody will likely just revert back to the kind of indifference that let the leftists take over in the first place.
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.