[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

/alone/

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1

File: 1485798063189.jpg (370KB, 1200x800px) Image search: [Google]
1485798063189.jpg
370KB, 1200x800px
Anybody here enjoy being alone? What do you do? How do you avoid people that try to disturb your alone time?
>>
>>34621529
>Anybody here enjoy being alone?
Yes, very much so. I'm a failed norman who self isolated by choice, I only really talk to my family now and a few people online.

>What do you do?
Listen to a lot of music. Go out exploring nature. Go to different cities and just walk around looking at stuff.

>How do you avoid people that try to disturb your alone time?
That isn't much of a problem anymore, I ignored almost everyone to the point where no one bothers me anymore, the ones that do know to do it so infrequently that I don't mind much.

still >tfw no gf tho
>>
>>34621985
>Go to different cities and just walk around looking at stuff.
wow thats kinda cool. how often do you go to different cities and where have you been?

I really enjoy staying inside. The only times i like being outside is when its in the middle of the night. It feels like i am the only person left in the world. super comfy.
>>
>>34622117
Not that often cos of train prices in the UK, I mostly do nature walks or night bike rides where I live. I've been to pretty much every big city in the UK, and a couple in Europe too, I really wanna do some more international travel by myself, UK gets sorta boring after a while.

I feel you with the night time thing, I don't mind being out in the day but it's so much better exploring places that usually have lots of people around in the day but are totally empty at night time. Especially if you have some really good music playing at the same time, you just get lost in the moment.
>>
>>34621529
>locked myself in my room
>can hear chad brother across the hallway talking to csgo normie friends
>running low on drinks
Should I make a run for it guys?
>>
>>34621529
>What do you do?
play videogames
eat good food
sleep a lot
>>
I would be alone 24/7 if I could but I'm a NEET and so is my brother and my half brother is slow and my half sister is bad with money and she has a kid so we all stay in mommy's two bedroom apartment.
>>
>>34623630
Only if you have to anon.

>>34623647
Do you make your own food or get delivery?

>>34623686
Are your siblings at least quiet and keep to themselves? My older brother generally keeps to himself but then one day he will come into my room and literaly talk to me for fucking hours. and I want to be like idgaf leave me alone but i'm too passive and it happens rarely so i dont mind too much.
Thread posts: 8
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.