[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

hey did you know that if you stroke this part of your pillow

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 3

File: sdaf.png (218KB, 451x299px) Image search: [Google]
sdaf.png
218KB, 451x299px
hey did you know that if you stroke this part of your pillow just right that it feels like a girl's hair
>>
I don't know what a girl's hair feels like so I'll take your word for it.
>>
>>34621520
What if I want the curly hair experience?
>>
>>34621520
I love girls
>>
>>34621520
this doesn't work you liar
>>
>>34621626
and no originality was required because that was the first time thats ever been said on r9k
>>
>>34621623
then get fucked kiddo.
>>34621633
yes it does you fucking turbo normie piece of shit, just because you know what a real girls hair feels like doesnt mean that we all do
>>
>>34621520
HOLY SHIT ANON YOU"RE RIGHT IT FEELS LIKE A REAL GIRL
>>
I don't know what that feels like, but I'll give it a try. Thanks for the tip.
>>
File: hqdefault.jpg (9KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
hqdefault.jpg
9KB, 480x360px
>>34621520
>THE year two THOUSAND and SEVENTEEN
>he doesnt buy wigs for pillow cuddling
I have'nt much faith that my fellow internauts do not do these things
>>
>>34621520
How would you know what a girls hair feels like?

I'm fucking on to you.
>>
>>34621753
u-u-u-u-u-u-u-u-u-um dont worry about it
>>
>>34621641
ITS TRUE I LOVE GIRLS
>>
Au contraire, the opening in the pillow is like a girls t-shirt and you can sorta feel like you're grabbing her breasts under her clothing.
>>
>>34621687
I've taped a wig to my daki before. I also put a heating pad in it so I can feel my waifus warmth when I cuddle her.
>>
>>34621793
Now this is a devilish tip
>>
>>34621641
l love girIs
>>
Here's one for when you're lonely. You can install a voice changer on your computer, add a short playback delay, and increase the pitch. Every time you sigh in sadness, you'll hear a cute grill sigh next to you a second later. You can pretend its your gf empathizing.
>>
File: 1455805558790.gif (432KB, 640x360px) Image search: [Google]
1455805558790.gif
432KB, 640x360px
>>34621520
>tfw girly hair
>tfw can stroke my own hair at anytime I want pretending it's a girl
>>
>>34621623
you gotta get the pillows with ruffles
>>
>>34621520
jesus christ my dick has never been harder
>>
>Knowing what a girls hair feels like

Normies need to get out
>>
>>34621520
YOU FUCKIN' CUNT I CUT UP MY HAND YOU PIECE OF SHIT
>>
>>34621641
I Iove girIs
Thread posts: 24
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.