[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>tfw 29 yo khv and the only girl to show interest in me, she

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 3

File: hot-girl-theme-ac14.jpg (98KB, 749x468px) Image search: [Google]
hot-girl-theme-ac14.jpg
98KB, 749x468px
>tfw 29 yo khv and the only girl to show interest in me, she even expressed if she wasnt lesbian she would date me

she super model tier hot ;( too which makes me want to fuck her by force, we chill regularly now

What do?, she got fucking close to kissing me last night then she told me she isnt thinking straight and that she feels lost and i make her feel like we might belong

WTF why did she have to be lesbian im falling super hard 4 her
>>
>>34621294
She doesn't sound like a lesbian in the slightest honestly.

Maybe say you'd like to try and make it work, then say that threesomes are something you'd be open to.
>>
get a sex change oregano
>>
she afraid of the dick, bruh

you gotta like put your dick in something more reassuring to her, like a box of kittens or something

make her think your dick is a kitten and shell stop being gay
>>
>>34621294
You do realise she's just playing you for attention, right? If she cared about you as a friend, no girl is so stupid as to lure some man in and drop the 'lesbian' bomb at the last second without realising what she's doing. It's literally SO FUCKING OBVIOUS she's playing you.

Also, very few girls are 100% lesbian. Most of them will still fuck Chad. I cannot recall a single lesbian I've encountered who hasn't done things with a man before.
>>
File: BROWNBREAD.jpg (95KB, 600x770px) Image search: [Google]
BROWNBREAD.jpg
95KB, 600x770px
>>34621294
Rape her.
>ORIGINOOOOO00000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000
>>
>>34622555
See Op, Kek wills it faggot.
>>
Dude play it cool and don't start acting weird just keep doing exactly what you were doing and make her feel comfortable no pressure on her.
>>
>>34622710
KEK ALERT WEEEWOOWEEEWOO
Thread posts: 9
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.