[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Explain this.

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 71
Thread images: 7

Chad:
>6'4"
>8x6 cock
>muscular
>earns 6 figures doing an awesome job
>has bad ass, challenging, interesting hobbies/passions
>extroverted, fun to be around
>had a good upbringing and is mentally stable
>has fucked over 100 girls so he knows how to give a good dicking

You:
>5'6"
>5x4 lil pecker
>skinny, skinny-fat or just plain ol' obese
>NEET, zero employment prospects
>watches anime, jacks off to hentai and plays wow all day
>introverted, boring, shy
>FAS baby, numerous mental illnesses
>virgin, clueless about sex

Why would women POSSIBLY choose you? Why do you think for a god damn second you should have romance and sexual experiences when you're inferior in every way to about a bajillion random Chads any halfway attractive girl can find on Tinder.

>b-but i had s-some nice conversations with my oneitis!! and then she just goes and gets with Chad?!? women are so DUMB

That's great, my man. You can keep her entertained between fuck sessions with Chad when he's out doing cool shit.
>>
File: 1485956583762.png (18KB, 96x96px) Image search: [Google]
1485956583762.png
18KB, 96x96px
The world is nothing without flaws. People are nothing without flaws.
>>
>>34620423
>every normie is chad
>every guy on r9k is "you"

why did I even reply to this shit thread, sage
>>
>>34620423
>Why would women POSSIBLY choose you?
because uglier, shorter, fatter fucks than me are having sex right now
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-2GK1jxvroE
>>
>>34620423
2 words, Natural Selection.
>>
>>34620486
>Every normie is a chad
>Every chad makes a six figures salary

God, sometimes I don't know if these threads are satire or pure autism
>>
>when you're inferior in every way to about a bajillion random Chads any halfway attractive girl can find on Tinder.

That's what people have a problem with. Nobody gives a shit that Chad has the creme de la creme of women. People don't like that the average 5/10 woman is able to snag an 8/10 guy, so suddenly the ratios get screwed up and 80% of women are fucking the top 20% of dudes. There is nothing for the average guy but scraping the bottom of the barrel.

Then women turn around when they're starting to dry up and demand the less attractive guys "man up" and take them
>>
>>34620423

Okay. Nothing new here
>>
>>34620594
>People don't like that the average 5/10 woman is able to snag an 8/10 guy
Citation needed. It's more common to see a 4/10 young guy with an 8/10 woman than vice-versa.
>>
chad:
>good parents: took chad to sports, social events, to prepare for a good life and mature
>worked hard as a youth, developed muscle and ate healthy to grow to apex height and build during puberty
>experienced the best parts of life, is nicer to others and more charitable
>if he wants something, he puts effort into getting it

you:
>shitty parents: let you do whatever you wanted, no discipline, taught no life lessons
>watched TV and played video games all day, stayed inside and skipped breakfast because parents left to work early, malnourishment led to stunted growth and smaller brain
>experienced the same aspects of life- when confronted with pain, avoided the situation and never matured, always experiencing pain, is spiteful and egotistical
>if he wants something, he hopes it comes to him
>>
>>34620423
>virgin, clueless about sex
this shit always triggers me. It's basically saying "you're a virgin because you're clueless in bed"="you're a virgin because you're a virgin". How am I supposed to become knowledgeable about sex if women aren't willing to have sex with me because i'm clueless about sex? it's fucking redundant.
>>
>>34620702
you're not supposed to do anything about it other than accept your inferiority

you're a beta cuck, deal with it
>>
>>34620731
Exactly. It's Friday night and we're here. They obviously aren't.
>>
>>34620629
>It's more common to see a 4/10 young guy with an 8/10 woman than vice-versa.

Citation needed. That sounds true of maybe the top top echelon of society where 4/10s can be insanely wealthy, but nothing resembling reality for the vast majority of the population.

Women are the sexual selectors of society. Men approach them and they get to choose the best one. This, coupled with the fact that men are willing to fuck nearly anything and we live in an entitled, narcissistic snowflake society means its far easier and more likely for a woman to punch above her weight class.
>>
i completely understand why women choose chads over me and other betas like me. i just simply shouldn't have been born. there is absolutely no reason for me to exist
>>
File: old pepe.jpg (37KB, 400x386px) Image search: [Google]
old pepe.jpg
37KB, 400x386px
Explain this: the Alpha/beta male duality is supposedly rooted in evolution. Alpha males show aggressive characteristics and are the ones that pass on their genes to the next generations while the betas are supposed to be weeded out. if this was true, there wouldn't be anymore betas and only alphas would populate the world. Anyone else see the fallacy?
>>
>>34621242

Beta genes are from the mother
>>
File: IMG_2514.jpg (19KB, 250x243px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2514.jpg
19KB, 250x243px
>>34621242

Beta genes are from the mother. Betas have been perpetually dying since the beginning.
>>
>>34621281
Women can't be robots. there are no beta women. Women don't have beta genes. stop pulling shit out of your ass
>>
>>34620423
Me:
>6'1
>7x5 cock
>Average build with broad shoulders
>Neet, but have a engineering degree
>Go out with friends every now and then, still jerk off to hentai. Don't watch anime, don't play games
>Decent upbringing can't complain, no mental illnesses to speak of
>Have a gf who lost her virginity to me

Guess I'm just a normie :^)
>>
>>34621242
because it's a never ending game. there will always be betas and alphas.
>>
>>34621049
I've seen this only in non sexual relationships with elementary schoolers and maybe middle schoolers. Never witnessed it in the real world though I have seen a lot of guys with one terrible trait like unattractive, weak, poor, stupid, etc... Have an attractive gf.
>>
>>34621242
alpha and beta are relative.

A 70+ IQ individual is more alpha relative to 50 IQ individuals.

Similarly, short males are more beta than tall males relative to the average height of the male population

It could be the case that in a few thousand years being a 6'0 140 IQ male is being a pathetic beta male as we robots are in today's time.
>>
File: 1340284205822.jpg (59KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
1340284205822.jpg
59KB, 500x500px
Is this what former high school bullies (now gas station clerks) do when they're no longer in an environment where they can shit on those dealt a less fortunate hand in life?

They go to 4chan and post threads like this on /r9k/?
>>
>>34621242
You clearly do not understand how evolution works.

First of all, its a crap shoot. You have no idea what genes are going to be passed on.

Second, there are dominant and recessive genes. If both parents have blue eyes, it does not guarantee the baby will have blue eyes.

Third, random mutation occurs and alters genetic output.

Fourth, what constitutes an alpha and a beta is a dynamic thing that changes thoughout history/society. If you were a rich aristocrat, you can be damned sure you were going to pass on your genes, even if you were an inbred DYEL retard.

Fifth, people didn't marry or have kids for love/attraction, thats a modern thing. You married for social standing and had a fuck ton of kids and hoped for the best, half wouldn't even make it to adulthood.

Six. Its an ongoing process. It will never end.
>>
>>34621507
No. He's shitposting. in real life chad always wins, as in nature, the alpha male gets the harem.
>>
I need to get off of this fucking website.
Its starting to fuck with me, and I wasn't well adjusted before.
>>
>>34621507

>he's a fully grown adult who still believes in the le Chad fails after high-school maymay!

Oh, anon, please stop being so delusional
>>
>>34621547
>First of all, its a crap shoot. You have no idea what genes are going to be passed on.
In a few years we'll have designer babies. this will become a non-issue.
>Second, there are dominant and recessive genes. If both parents have blue eyes, it does not guarantee the baby will have blue eyes.
>Third, random mutation occurs and alters genetic output.
See 1.
>Fourth, what constitutes an alpha and a beta is a dynamic thing that changes thoughout history/society. If you were a rich aristocrat, you can be damned sure you were going to pass on your genes, even if you were an inbred DYEL retard.
>Fifth, people didn't marry or have kids for love/attraction, thats a modern thing. You married for social standing and had a fuck ton of kids and hoped for the best, half wouldn't even make it to adulthood.
Fair enough.
>Six. Its an ongoing process. It will never end.
false. There is an upper limit to evolution. Once we reach that upper limit, we will become gods
>>
>>34621602
The cynicism really makes you want to kill yourself. just like spending too much time in /pol/, you choke on the red pills. I personally recently started to believe that there is a Devil but no God, we are dead and this is hell.
>>
>>34621647

gods can evolve

your understanding of evolution is simplistic like the religious
>>
>>34621692
but this also feel like its the only place a belong, even though it hurts me

Is this what dating chad feels like?
>>
>>34621739
The criteria for a being to be considered a god are
>omnipotence
>omniscience
>omnipresence
>immortality
when you are all-powerful, all-knowing, physically everywhere and cannot die, you cannot "become better" anymore
>>
>>34620423
Here's a question. Why would Chad pick you? Even if you're average you still browse a japanese anime board made by a 15 year-old. You're clearly messed up so I see no reason why you think you have a chance.
>>
>>34621747
>is this what dating chad feels like

wtf?
>>
>>34621996

you do not seem to understand gender dynamics

men are expendable, women are not.

If a tribe of 2000 send all 1000 of its men out to war, and 90 percent die, the renaming men can all bed 10 women each, leaving enough genetic diversity numbers to bring the tribe up to its original population and continue the war

If a tribe sends 100 percent of the 1000 women out to war, and 90 percent die, than the population would be impacted drastically.

To get laid as an AVERAGE women, you just have to be there to take the dick, if hyper chad doesn't want you, chad will, and if not you have you choice of middle class brads.
>>
>>34621507
>the 'a-at least chad w-will be a failure later in life, right???' cope
lol
>>
>>34622084
yeah, your right. Its more like dating tyrone.
>>
>>34622112
>men are expendable, women are not
thats it, ive made up my mind, im fucking a prostitute this month and its all cuz of you, friendo!
>>
>>34620650
This is one of the best posts I have seen here. Good job.
>>
>>34622112
The most optimal scenario for a woman i think is bearing chads children while having an oblivious beta male take care of it. she gets good genes and a good father, chad knows he's desirable so it's unlikely he'll be too interested in settling for one specific female, the beta male knows not to push his luck so he'll stay in the relationship and invest more into children he believes are his, too bad males have evolved to retaliate against this.
>>
>>34622159
what does dating tyrone have to do with accepting facts about life? are you a roastie?
>>
>>34622185

Gee, I don't know what to say anon

well, wear a condom and good luck

If i had more money and had connections I'd do it.
>>
>>34622228
>too bad
roastie is mad that men are becoming aware of women's evil machinations
>>
>>34622257

you see dating tyrone, and being alive have one thing in common

Your going to get fucked hard.
>>
>>34621313

Women pass the beta male genes that's how betas haven't died out.
>>
I use a board shaped by that guy CIs Rocket9

Don't get into surfing tho because no matter how autistic you get about it you can't control the weather and will spend off season miserable :^(
>>
>>34620423
Why are we that different from them? What went wrong?
>>
>>34622317
Not a roastie, just regurgitating what I've read on the subject of stable evolutionary mating strategies.
>>
>>34620423
Here's how I explain it, OP: I fucked your mom, faggot
>>
>>34622386

Well in my case, my short, fat, beta father (he actually describes himself as passive) became a provider for my roastie mother, who was chads sloppy genetics, leading to the lonely ugly virgin i am today.
>>
>>34621647
There is no upper limit to evolution. You don't understand how it works. It's not the Zerg. It's not looking to create the perfect life form. Things aren't "more evolved" than others, just better adapted to a specific environment. A frog is not more evo lved because it can breathe under water
>>
>>34622426

oh my god. I need to stop making posts depressed and sleep deprived. I can't even construct a fucking sentence right.
>>
>>34620423

You describe me perfectly except for the FAS and mental illness stuff. I'm just an incredibly lazy NEET that has no confidence and doesn't try. Everything else is 100% accurate which is also why there's no point in even trying. I can't compete with Chad. Why would a woman choose to be with me? Why would an employer want to hire me? I have nothing to offer anyone.
>>
>>34622386
see >>34620650
That dude knows what's up.
>>
I think it would be nice if everybody died.
>>
>>34622366
That's Tanner, not Dane. And I'm pretty sure they don't shape. It's just a board Dane worked with CIS on I think.
Where do you live? The off-season here still has rideable waves basically every day.
>>
Holy shit. I want to fucking kill myself. My entire life is shallow, and since i am on the bottom of the genetic pyrmaid people treat me like shit.

I am so fucking lonely
I am so fucking lonely
I am so fucking lonely

Another fucking friday night spent in my room on fucking 4chan, like i have spent thousands of nights before.

My fathers a beta cuck, my mom is a bitch, my sister is a whore, and I am a lonely virgin. Why was I fucking dealt this shit.

I think I am about done here.
I can't take it.
>>
>>34622686
you seem like a newfag.
You'll eventually learn to accept your position in the social hierarchy or kill yourself. Enjoy the ride friend.
>>
>>34622533
My bad, remember his name being related to it, he probably just rides one. I'm currently in Guam but travel for work usually in the states so most of the time I have to kitesurf lakes and shit as I'm rarely near waves. Been out here a while tho and hopefully for another year
>>
>>34622842

been here 3 years. been a robot my whole life.

when does this fucking ride end
>>
Because Chad has a harem of 10/10s to chose from, so he's out of the qt 6/10s leagues I aim for.
>>
File: 1pUKBRdzn2c.jpg (71KB, 600x450px) Image search: [Google]
1pUKBRdzn2c.jpg
71KB, 600x450px
>>34620423
Power is acceptance, man.

You can't have it in a nice way so you don't need it. There is so many things WE can enjoy in this world instead of pussy.

Also, the robot able to have nerdy gf who can't have Chad as well
>>
>>34622952
Your confused friend, chad has access to 10/10 and also everything below that. The girl you find cute is who chad pounds when he's feeling generous. People are attracted to individuals more attractive than them. You're 6/10 qt wants chad.
>>
>>34622952

yeah, i had a chance with a pure Mormon girl, but i passed it up because she was obsessively religous.

Now i just beat myself up and wish for death.
>>
>>34620423
getting laid has only a little to do with looks, reason normies get laid is they dont hate themselves and dont suffer crippling self hatred anxiety
>>
>>34623001
>instead of pussy.

I want love.
>>
>>34623261

Tough shit. We're fresh out of love, but according to the catalogue we got a fresh new load of tranny cock
>>
>>34623406
What about dying in my sleep?
Got any of that?
>>
>>34623518

No, not exactly.

But I have just the thing

Go to your local firearm supplier and tell em' big robo sent ya
Thread posts: 71
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.