[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What goes around comes around I guess

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 3

File: IMG_3194.png (401KB, 500x281px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_3194.png
401KB, 500x281px
After 21 years of futile existence, I finally got a gf, we've been together for 2 months now.
She's 18, I was the first guy she ever kissed and I took her virginity.
This weekend I asked her if she wanted to sleep over since I'm home alone, but she told me she has to look after her nephew since her sister's away for work.
I mean, her family is strict af, but why the hell can't she live her life?
Now I'm feeling sick, my stomach hurts and I feel like crying just cause I'm getting paranoid, thinking she doesn't like me anymore and stuff like that.
I haven't felt like this since last year, when I used to cry myself to sleep thinking I was alone and nobody liked me.
Why the fuck is one single bad thing enough to make me feel like my whole life is crumbling down?
>>
>>34620410
you need to stop being a fucking fag.

you need to live for yourself, not for her, thats how you become a better person, a desireable person.
>>
>>34620410
just drive past her house and see if she's there or not, it won't hurt her if she is doing nothing wrong, know what I'm saying
>>
File: IMG_2624.jpg (105KB, 943x943px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2624.jpg
105KB, 943x943px
>>34620555
Nice trips.
She lives about 40 minutes away for me, also I don't know her address.

I know, things are slow af between us, she slept at my house once and idk, she always seems enthusiastic when we meet so I don't really think she doesn't like me anymore.
>>
>>34620435
Actually since we started going out I've been feeling more confident, so I don't think our relationship is doing me any harm.
If I left her I would go back to the old me, back to being insecure and socially awkward wherever I go, it surely isn't better than now.
>>
>>34620707
well, being possessive and paranoid about a teenager is probably a step in the right direction

you'll get over it, you have low self esteem. Long distance probably isn't a smart idea, but beggars cant be choosers. Either ignored it or self sabotage, either way it'll more than likely end within a year or two
>>
Try cheating on her. Reminds yourself you're desirable, reminds her to stay on her toes. Don't actually cheat tho
>>
File: IMG_2801.jpg (108KB, 990x520px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2801.jpg
108KB, 990x520px
>>34620931
I could download Tinder again and message some random gyal.
I feel like it's wrong tho.
Thread posts: 8
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.