[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Suicide

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 5

File: 1480824860667.jpg (207KB, 627x749px) Image search: [Google]
1480824860667.jpg
207KB, 627x749px
"If" I had a handgun, how could I be sure I end up dead from it? Should I take some pills as well before pulling the trigger? What's the most sure-fire method that I will end up dead and not become a vegetable, but also being quick and as painless as possible?
>>
>>34618880
Doing it while hanging yourself.
>>
>>34618908
>put noose around neck
>stand on stool
>shoot self in head
> if left vegetative but still alive you will die from the hanging after a few minutes, with no sensation in your body so no pain.

Seems foolproof to me.
>>
File: 1483459075962.jpg (43KB, 600x423px) Image search: [Google]
1483459075962.jpg
43KB, 600x423px
>>34618880
2 centimeters from your chin in direction of your neck facing upwards at about 40 degrees angle in direction of the back of your head.
>>
File: images.jpg (3KB, 275x183px) Image search: [Google]
images.jpg
3KB, 275x183px
I wouldn't personally go with a handgun.

Pic related is what I'm going with if and when I grow balls to end it.
>>
>>34618994
I don't really have anywhere to put that in my room, a handgun is small and easily hid. I need to have a gun around so the next time I get the urge I'll just do it, instead of ordering a gun online and having to wait for it to ship, then arrive, and then pussying out.
>>
Do it sober.
>Take 90mg Ativan and a fifth of jack
>Plan on shooting myself
>Too fucked up to work a gun
>Get frustrated and try to /wrist instead
>End up passing out for a day or two
>Get sectioned for 2 months
>>
>>34618958
Better get out that protractor
>>
>>34619090
What was it like in the loony bin?
>>
>>34619140
Depends on the hospital. I've been in nice ones before, but the last one was shit.

>Forced therapy
>Nobody trusting anything you say
>Forced to be around all the other retards with a variety of problems
>Forced into taking medications you don't want to take
>Lose job because gone for two months without notice
>Have to open up about your mental illness to whatever contact you get to take care of business on the outside to you

If you had any shred of dignity before you went in, you won't when you get out.
>>
>>34619038
I say this as a supporter of suicide: don't do it on impulse. Put it on a shelf. Take it out of action and look at it from the outside. Suicide is the nuclear option. You should never go through with it if at all possible.

Imagined another way, it's an open window on the twin towers. They are burning and you will certainly die. Do you jump to your death, or do you die from the flames? You'll die either way, the question is only if it's sooner or later, and how painful it will be. To me, the option of suicide is something that gives me the strength to keep holding on even as things get worse and worse because I'll always have that card to play to make it stop forever if I really REALLY need to.
>>
>>34619090
Too fucked up to pull back a strip of metal
You never wanted to kill your self.
OP get some heroin and do like 5 grams orally.
>>
>>34619306
>you never wanted to kill yourself

You're correct about this. My suicidal urges come during bouts of psychosis typically (due mostly to delusions that I'm evil and death with absolve me of my sins as opposed to depression/etc.) and aren't rational or taken to heart. I have a fairly strong fear of killing myself in these moments.

After all- past suicide attempts aside, there's a reason I'm happily still alive.
>>
>>34619272
I say this with complete honesty: I am a waste of space. I am completely useless to society and everyone. I don't have any friends. Family wouldn't miss me at all. Everyday is the same. I'm just taking up resources at this point. It's truly better if it's sooner rather than later so I stop being a drain on everyone. Some people just aren't meant to live.
>>
File: f.png (175KB, 1497x446px) Image search: [Google]
f.png
175KB, 1497x446px
>>34619558
You're stressing out way too hard man. None of this shit matters. There's no reason for you to justify yourself. It's okay for you to be alive. Having a 'reason to live' is normie bullshit. It doesn't real.
>>
>>34618880
Buckshot and a double barrel
>>
are hollow points better or regular bullets in regards to a 357?

i am personally planning on one bullet in each leg, one in the left gut so i dont hit spinal cord, and one in the mouth pointing upwards....

that should do it right?
>>
>>34619648
>planning on one bullet in each leg, one in the left gut so i dont hit spinal cord, and one in the mouth pointing upwards....
A little over kill there. Pretty sure head shot should be good enough. Not sure why you need to shoot yourself in the legs?
>>
>>34619558
Just stop caring about that crap man. The people who preach that shit are hypocrites. They have many failures too but they try to cover them up and make it seem like they are always successful. That's why you need to stop focusing on what others say and what society says. Just do your own thing.
>>
>>34619597
>>34619827
I'm a 23 year old NEET, I have been unemployed for two years and I failed out of high school because I never bothered to show up. I don't feel any enjoyment for any of my previous hobbies like guitar or anything else and I haven't left the house in almost a year. I just don't see any point in prolonging the inevitable.
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.