[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why do you continue to let yourself be influenced by spooks?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 5

File: Max_stirner.jpg (10KB, 200x237px) Image search: [Google]
Max_stirner.jpg
10KB, 200x237px
Why do you continue to let yourself be influenced by spooks?
>>
>>34618127
What are spooks? You talking about Ghosts?
>>
File: 346457428.png (74KB, 146x323px) Image search: [Google]
346457428.png
74KB, 146x323px
*stops doing anything*
>>
>>34618127
they are still concerned about apperance and landing a slut in bed one day is what it seems, maybe even for their parents sake, or something like that
>>
>>34618127
What's considered as a spook? I'm confused
>>
Drop the Stirnerpill, I'm too intelligent to lurk /lit/ and find out there.
>>
Looked the guy up. Just another unintelligible pseudo-intellectual postmodernist science denier.
>>
>>34618297
>>34618336
Nihilism. Egoism. Anarchism. The self is all that matters.

Morality is a spook. Laws are a spook. Religion is a spook. Private property is a spook. The state is a spook. The state is the greatest threat to individuality. Marxism is gay because it quashes the individual.
>>
why would I willingly subscribe to nihilism? hedonism is cooler
>>
>>34618844
Nihilism and hedonism are not contradictory.
>>
File: 1478989705572.jpg (50KB, 613x771px) Image search: [Google]
1478989705572.jpg
50KB, 613x771px
>tfw you dropped out of high school after you read The Ego and Its Own by Max Stirner
best decision i ever made, thank you Stirner
>>
>>34618929
but advertising yourself as a nihilist makes you seem like a real downer
>>
>>34618929
Literally anything + nihilism = contradictory
>>
because your definition of spooks is arbitrary and unfalsifiable making it intellectually meaningless
>>
chad is a spook and robots don't want to concede that
>>
File: platonism.png (426KB, 1000x504px) Image search: [Google]
platonism.png
426KB, 1000x504px
>>34618370
>postmodernist science denier
It's probably better to keep your religious beliefs unexamined, people who really try to follow that thread all the way (and who are smart enough t do so) tend to go mad.
>>
I don't let black people influence me
>>
>>34618127
Its hard and depressing not to.
>>
>>34618127
>You mean like the cia
>>
>>34619314
race is a spook
culture is a spook
nations are spooks
>>
File: 1467185438181.jpg (36KB, 657x527px) Image search: [Google]
1467185438181.jpg
36KB, 657x527px
>mfw I told my roommate that socializing is a spook

I need to get off this website.
>>
>>34618546
Isn't saying that only the self matters so you should only do things that benefit you the most the same thing Ayn Rand was saying? Why is she shit on all the time but Stirner is considered amazing?

The most I know about either is what I read on 4chan posts but I'm just genuinely curious about any differences they have.
>>
>>34620460
Ayn Rand is a minarchist and a capitalist dog. She believes the greatest service one can do for themselves is hoard wealth.

Stirner is an anarchist who knows capitalism is a spook. He has no desire to hoard wealth or be a slave, and he is disgusted by greed.
>>
>>34620989
I think I'll read some of his work then, that sounds really interesting. Thanks for the explanation.
>>
>>34621082
"The Ego And Its Own" is the essential Stirner work

desu it's kind of an impractical meme ideology but it is interesting
Thread posts: 25
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.