[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>that kid that wore a trenchcoat to school everyday

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 4

File: Td5RMZP.png (17KB, 215x255px) Image search: [Google]
Td5RMZP.png
17KB, 215x255px
>that kid that wore a trenchcoat to school everyday
>>
It goes without saying that that kid was of course, me.
>>
That kid who exposes his pubes one time and girls liked to feel his dick.
>>
>>34617762
What the hell are you talking about, fuck this originality thing I gotta type more stuff for no reaason
>>
>>34617844
Some future Chad in class before teacher came in would always be with the girls and they'd all be feeling his pubes and giggling. One time he cummed in front of everyone onto the desk but because the class was mostly nerds they were too scared to report him.
>>
File: 1484205324516.jpg (63KB, 343x432px) Image search: [Google]
1484205324516.jpg
63KB, 343x432px
>>34617926
How old were you guys? fucking originality
>>
>>34617955
14 and 15. I wonder if he remembers all this.
>>
>>34617762
>>34617926
>>34618106
Damn that's hot as fuck

Reminds me of this time these girls who were my neighbors were running around topless
>>
>school has uniforms but occasionally does free dress days for a $1 or $2 donation to charity for participation
>nerds come dressed in typical sort of street clothes, low-end but normal stuff
>get bullied for it
>nerds stop participating
>normies get assblasted because it's "for CHA RIT EEE"
>younger students see it as edgy to not participate either, so they start copying the nerds
>school starts pulling aside non-participants and insinuating their families are having money troubles, and that if necessary they could be lent a dollar or two for participation
>people start just skipping school that day
>number of non-participants still growing
>non-participants take over the bullying
>>
File: kappa-01.jpg (26KB, 400x300px) Image search: [Google]
kappa-01.jpg
26KB, 400x300px
>>34617926
What the fuck, our class had an autistic kid who jerked off during math to a picture in a textbook and he was shunned and ridiculed so much he had to switch schools. How does Chad keep getting away with this?
>>
>>34618185
>forget about no school uniform day
>come in full school uniform
>all the kids think I'm poor and can't afford to pay the donation
>get off the bus and go back home
>>
>>34618280
Because everybody likes Chad even the teachers. Anyway he was all right to me only because he probably felt bad I was the loser with no friends.
>>
>that special needs kid that shits in the hallway and gets it closed for the day
>>
>that time when hundreds of kids crowd the corridors queuing for lunch and you press your erect dick against the dopey girl
>>
>>34618106
dafuq thats pretty old for that kind of shit, literally got handjobs in class
>>
>>34617366
>he didn't shoot up the school
>>
File: 1485083969514.jpg (146KB, 432x529px) Image search: [Google]
1485083969514.jpg
146KB, 432x529px
>That kid who talked about 4chan and slash bee everyday
>Tfw he asked me if I were a trap one day
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.