[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

how do i end a relationship with a girl who will definitely go psycho?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 37
Thread images: 3

File: 871.jpg (35KB, 560x372px) Image search: [Google]
871.jpg
35KB, 560x372px
how do i end a relationship with a girl who will definitely go psycho?
>>
>>34617180
Fake your death.

Do it ORIGINALLY of course.
>>
Easy, just get a girl that does heroin, meth or something.
>>
>>34617202
actually good idea desu, i've always been kinda mysterious and did not tell her much about myself because i kinda knew what she's capable of

>>34617259
what
>>
First, your going to have to tell us how you start a relationship with a girl that will definitely go psycho
>>
>>34617180
Be honest and tell them what you're going to do instead of date them or who you're going to date instead so it doesn't come as a surprise to them. Whatever you do don't cheat unless you want to scar them for life. finding out they no longer want to be with you by cheating is the worst feeling.
>>
>>34617332
nvm i read enter instead of end
>>
>>34617180
If you are in a relationship right now, ghost her, or block her everywhere.
If you want to be in a relationship like that for some period of time and then end it, give her false personal data and block her when you're done.
>>
>>34617180
Define psycho. Has she been reading your 4chan posts? Does she collect them and try to find you? Then say "hi __" to a different anon?

Get away fast.
>>
>>34617661
could be but she hates 4chan and especially /r9k/ since some people on here insulted her once she made a thread
>>
How did you gf her in the first place?
>>
You don't break up with her you fucking normie.

What you do is become the next Ian and Myra
>>
>>34617350
Put down the crack pipe, sober up and then come back to text what you said.
And reread it.
>>
>>34617180
REEEEEEE WHY IS THE FOUNTAIN PEN NOT PERPENDICULAR TO THE BASE LINE REEEEEEEEE AND ITS SO FUCKING SCRATCHY REEEEESD

Just break up anon. You can always take legal action.

If you can't, just kill yourself.
>>
>>34617720
What a weak willed pussy.
>>
File: 1485923428505.jpg (104KB, 1137x1012px) Image search: [Google]
1485923428505.jpg
104KB, 1137x1012px
>>34617180
There's always a solid way to escape.
>>
>>34617720
She didn't belong here in the first place.
>>
>>34617180
REEEEEEE WHY IS THE FOUNTAIN/DIP PEN NOT PERPENDICULAR TO THE BASE LINE REEEEEEEEE AND ITS SO FUCKING SCRATCHY REEEEE

Just break up anon. You can always take legal actions if she accuses you or fights you.

If you can't, just kill yourself. Or her.
>>
>>34617899
Kek wills it.
Never stick dick in crazy and since most women are crazy you have to be worst then her and get her to break it off with you.
>>
>>34617344
she cheated on her longterm and first bf with me, so idk
>>
>>34618063
what the heck did you just say OP?
>>
>>34617180
Break-up text.
>>
>>34617180
YOU GET THE FUCK OUT NORMIE
>>
>>34618211
This.
He got a gf and won't even tell us how.
Fucker doesn't give a shit about us robots. Go ask this on reddit or something
>>
>>34618436
it's cliche but by beeing myself and she approached me
>>
>>34618559
Okay but what does being yourself entail? Being a confident chad prick? Making her laugh a lot? Being a shy but nice guy?
>>
>>34618598
all of these actually
>>
>>34617180
A caligraphy note would soften the blow.
>>
File: pals.gif (960KB, 500x266px) Image search: [Google]
pals.gif
960KB, 500x266px
>>34618740
wingdings f4mq
>>
>>34617180
Do what I did.
Make yourself look unappealing, get her to stop seeing you.
Lie about petty shit, act vague as fuck about questions, etc.

Worked like a charm. And this was after she tried to blackmail me with suicide.
You gotta play it smart. Save your texts. Seriously, she tried to take me to court over this and I could have shot her ass down. Thankfully nothing happened.
>>
>>34618633
How can you be shy and confident? It doesn't make sense.
What kind of things made her laugh?
>>
Send her this text.

Forgive me for leaving you alone
Forgive me for not saying anymore
>>
How psycho are we talking here?
>>
>>34619666
your trips answer you
>>
would you care to donate your gf to Toys for Thots to help khv robots in need?
>>
end it, then block her on every means available and never speak another word to her again no matter how fucking bat shit she goes.
ignorance is bliss, my friend. if you can't see her go crazy, she didn't go crazy!
>>
>>34617180
''hey, u r crazy, i don't want to be ur boyfriend anymore... pls don't kill me''
here ya go
Thread posts: 37
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.