[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

my doc upped the dose to 100mg what can i expect, robots?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 1

File: tablet-zoloft.png (39KB, 250x160px) Image search: [Google]
tablet-zoloft.png
39KB, 250x160px
my doc upped the dose to 100mg
what can i expect, robots?
>>
>>34616973 I just started on a 25mg dose 3 days ago, so far I still feel basically nothing but I havent slept and only eaten a few meals, should I ask for an upped dose or just a different drug all together?
>>
Disappointment

Forgot where I was for a second
>>
>>34616973
To feel numb as shit
>>
>>34616973
Well for one you wont be able to fap anymore, some people cant even get hard others get hard but cant cum so say good bye to that. Say good bye to sleep for a few months, lot of people get dhiarea the first few weeks its pretty shitty man
>>
>>34616973
When I was on it I couldnt get an erection not sure how common this was I went to celexa after that and could fap
>>
>>34616973
First month into zoloft and i lost my fucking mind
i became a full blown misanthropist, it didn't really do much for my depression and i tried to OD on them 3 months in.
>>
>>34617195
>lot of people get dhiarea
ah i was wondering why i had diahrrea, i suppose thats it
about the fapping, antipsychotics kill my libido anyways, i havent fapped in two months
>>
>>34617342
i still jerked off a lot when i was on them but it took like an hour to cum and i was fapping like a madman, christ my arm hurt.
>>
>>34617361
Ya the poops comes with it, should go away fairly soon I guess good thing is you are use to not faping , I'm on seroquel, clonazepam, venoflaxin and proponenal fun shit
>>
>>34617415
I have been on escitalopram (10mg) for a little over a week now and this is my fapping experience. I have to go 100% full throttle to get a fap done.
>>
>>34616973
Impotence, dry mouth and slightly less misery
>>
>>34616973
Absolutely nothing, try to get prescribed lexapro
>>
>>34616973
I had problems jacking off. I couod get hard but for some reason ouldnt orgasm would take 30 to 40 minutes. I had to stop after a bit becuase arms were to tired and my dick was rubbed raw in some parts.
>>
>>34616973
Limp dick, cotton mouth and stomach problems, nothing better then liquid shit every time you go poop.
>>
>>34616973
Don't listen to them. It always depends on yourself to change your thoughts. The med may help if you think it does, but if you think it doesn't help then it most-likely will not.
t. prescribed 150mg venlafaxine a day
>>
>>34617426
damn why are you in so many meds?
>>
>>34617746
PTSD with psychotic features
>>
My poops were quite soft at that dosage, but fucking hell was being between semi-hard and hard everytime I was aroused was weird.

Get off asap, anon. Don't even fall for the antipsychotic bullshit your psych might push for. If you're put on a benzo, seriously stay on it for no longer than 3 (preferably 1) months.
>>
>>34617969
i hope they are at least help helping you
>>
>>34618131
>Don't even fall for the antipsychotic bullshit
i wish i could get of the antipsychotics but i have all kinds of effects without them
Thread posts: 21
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.