[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

This is pretty sickening. Liberals are literally the new fascists.

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 63
Thread images: 8

File: berkeley.png (618KB, 576x768px) Image search: [Google]
berkeley.png
618KB, 576x768px
This is pretty sickening. Liberals are literally the new fascists.
>>
>paramilitary organization that dresses in all black
>antifatards won't see the irony
>>
File: 1464099869292.jpg (36KB, 636x639px) Image search: [Google]
1464099869292.jpg
36KB, 636x639px

Liberals aren't the ones who want to murder me for being nonwhite though

>inb4 "dude you're a liberal lmao"
Just pointing out facts.
>>
>>34616840
But the person they were "protesting" doesn't want to murder you either.
>>
Keep politics in /pol/ there I a reason for seperate boards
>>
>>34616800
they seem to be trying to blame the riot on the right wing 4chan.
that's what I gather from visiting pol
>>
>>34616888
Milo doesn't want to murder me, no.

But a lot of people who support Milo "daddies cummies yummies" Yiannopolis want to kill me for not being white
>>
>>34617054
no they don't, you should go outside and stop believing /pol/ memes represent reality.
>>
>>34617089
>no they don't, you should go outside and stop believing /pol/ memes represent reality.
Yeah I go outside and whites want to kill me for not choosing to be born white
>>
>>34617054
I think it's way fewer than you think. I don't know how much of /pol/ unironically wants to eliminate non-whites, but I'm almost positive that it's mostly just memeing. But anyway, I've never heard Milo say anything that seemed racist to me.
>>
>>34616800
Nobody abridged his rights to free speech though.

Not wanting a speaker is not the same as preventing a speaker from speaking.

Its a free country (still, for now) that little obnoxious faggot can go somewhere else and spew his shit.
>>
>>34617115
at the most they want you deported to whatever third world shit hole your parents descended from, nobody is unironically edgy enough to advocate genocide irl.
>>
>>34616800

>Liberals

>Conservatives

Normies are normies.

Doesn't matter what label they apply. Both of them behave in the same manner to get power and control.

If conservatives had lost the election maybe they wouldn't have burned down stores and attacked people in the streets, but they probably would have just blown up a government building with a truck bomb.

Watching normies fight is as stupid to me as watching religious groups fight. You're both retarded and you're both liars.

Just leave me alone.
>>
>>34617137
People literally want me to die because I wasn't born white.

They assume all kinds of things about me because I wasn't born white then use that as a justification to euthanize me

>>34617193
I'm a 5th generation american but please keep on proving me right
>>
>>34617089
Not everything is a fucking meme. You can't just say that constant anger and hate at non-whites from /pol/ is just a meme when it suits you. There are plenty of people who legitimately are racist and wish that people who don't belong to their race were dead or at the least were given less rights, and most of these people do support people like Milo. You can't just put your hands over your ears and say "LALALA THATS NOT TRUE I CAN'T HEAR YOU"
>>
>>34617147
>Not wanting a speaker is not the same as preventing a speaker from speaking.

They literally rioted and swarmed his building to prevent him from speaking.
He had to be pulled from the event because it was so dangerous.
Fucking watch any of the videos.

Fucking kill yourself commie-scum.
>>
>>34617209
nobody wants to kill you
you're acting like an irrational overly emotional women and a fucking moron for believing /pol/ memery is mainstream white thought.
>>
>>34617209
Those people are about as common in real life as the Tumblrites who genuinely want to kill every straight white male.

They're a nonissue
>>
>>34617246
>They literally rioted and swarmed his building to prevent him from speaking.
This. Also the college is funded with taxpayer dollars, so shutting him down is squashing free speech. A private university can kick him out, but for a public one to do it is disgusting.
>>
>>34617054
You deserve it. Just go back to your country and stop shitting up ours. Understand?
>>
>>34617263
>nobody wants to kill you
*leans into mic*
Wrong
>you're a fucking moron for believing /pol/ memery is mainstream white thought
But it is? Just like whites believe libtarded memery is mainstream nonwhite thought

>>34617291
And yet they exist in large enough numbers to elect /their guy/

Really made me think
>>
>>34617054

A lot of people who protest against Milo want to kill me for being white.

So I guess we're both screwed.
>>
>>34617313
>You deserve it.
For what? You act as if I chose to be born nonwhite, you hypocrite.

Also thanks for proving me right because I am 100% always correct and never wrong
>>
>>34617246
no, you neck yourself dicksack

he can go whereever he is welcome to speak, being barred from a specific public venue is not abridgement of free speech

i never said I'm 100% in agreement, as I think college campus should be free speech zones, however turning away a certain speaker for certain reasons is not abridgement of freee speech
>>
>>34617314
>all whites want to kill non-whites
If everyone wanted to kill you we'd have already done it, fag.

And almost no Trump supporters are legit racist.
>>
>>34617147

They literally abridged his rights to free speech. They literally used violent oppression to deny him his 1st amendment rights. They literally attacked him and people wishing to congregate peacefully to listen to him.

It couldn't be any more black and white.
>>
>>34616800
hate speech isnt "free speech" you brain dead sheep
>>
>>34617341
Go back to your own country. What are you, a nigger? Go to Africa or something. This is a WHITE country, for WHITE people.
>>
>>34617209

People literally want me to die because I was born white.

They assume all kings of things about me because I was born white, then use that as a justification to euthanize me. Or just punch me in the face.

I'm not American though, so I probably don't even count as a person.
>>
>>34617313
Once whites all fuck off back to Europe.
>>
>>34617314
>But it is? Just like whites believe libtarded memery is mainstream nonwhite thought

well golly gee it's almost like there are people on both sides that think on simple platitudes and construct a reality from a narrow scope of youtube videos and internet articles.
>>
>>34617387
>hate speech isnt "free speech"

Yes it fucking is.
>>
>>34617374
>you keep saying that phrase

the right free speech does not guaruntee any specific venue, only that what you say is free from government interefernce
>>
>>34617413
Not gonna happen. Whites won America by themselves. The only reason we keep nonwhites around is out of our own kindness and pity for them. Due to the inherent inferiority of nonwhites, if white people decided that they didn't like them, they would go.
>>
>>34616800
Not sure how dead this thread is but this annoying PC liberal cuck at my college said and I quote "There should be an anti-fascist police force that rounds up all Trump supporters" That's right folks he's anti-fascist but he believes Fascism is the only way to get rid of his enemies.
>>
>>34617357

He wasn't barred. He was violently attacked to prevent him from speaking.

The University allowed him to speak, and liberals then rioted and attacked him and his attendees to prevent them speaking.

The college did not turn him away. He was evacuated by police to save him from violent assault.

It's literally a case of terrorism used to oppress fundamental constitutional rights.

Berkley, despite encouraging the violence and doing little to prevent it, to their credit DID basically allow the event to go ahead on first amendment grounds.

The terrorists don't work for Berkley (as far as anyone knows). They're their own group.

Police should arrest and prosecute them. Which they probably will or would.
>>
>>34617450
not really a free and tolerant system is under no obligation to support intolerance and the opposite of freedom
>>
File: 1486126812564.png (509KB, 497x657px) Image search: [Google]
1486126812564.png
509KB, 497x657px
Even the left is waking up to BTFO this cult of maniacs
>>
File: thisiswar-640x480.png (335KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
thisiswar-640x480.png
335KB, 640x480px
I just want a normal world again.

There were enough things to worry about before politics went full retard.

What the fuck happened?
>>
>>34617505
>define anything I don't like as intolerance/degeneracy to justify getting rid of it
gosh what does this sound like
>>
B-but that is not REAL liberalism
>>
>>34617516
People who grew up on the internet developed such sensitive, echochamber minds that when the chance for them to be politically active came and they ignored it, and somebody they didn't like won, they decided the only thing to do was burn down the town.
>>
>>34617387

>hate speech isn't "free speech"

>you brain dead sheep

Ironic/10

>>34617464

>You keep saying that phrase

The venue WAS granted to him. His right was to free speech was suppressed by terrorists.

>free from government interference

So you can burn down churches and mosques and synagogues as long as you're not a government employee?

The government didn't stop Milo from speaking. The University didn't. Terrorists did.

What people (I think?) are asking for is that the threat from domestic terrorists attempting to prohibit fundamental rights are taken seriously.
>>
>>34617519
you can say that, however it is a much subtler and deeper point than can be made glibly on a congolese quip collection auction, one you can't just hand wave awy with opposite speak
>>
>>34617516
the internet is gradually making us all realize that we basically fucking hate each other
>>
File: JUST.jpg (97KB, 732x948px) Image search: [Google]
JUST.jpg
97KB, 732x948px
>current year
>still being a partisan slave to extreme ideologies instead of a free thinking centrist
>>
>>34617388
>>34617466
My family has lived in this state for two centuries. My direct ancestor literally drafted my states constitution. No.

Thanks for proving me right though, I'm literally never wrong.

>>34617407
And yet white assumptions are set in stone while nonwhite assumptions are cast in a comedic context.

Really makes one ponder

>>34617447
And yet one side has control of the memerton window and now has the power to indoctrinate an entire country and genocide whomever they choose

Really activated those almonds
>>
>>34617505

It's not a free and tolerant system if you deny basic freedoms and practice intolerance.

>>34617516

Policies put in place 30-40 years ago, both economic and socially, and modern telecommunications.

People are at a stage where geographically and ethnically they don't match well, but ideologically people are dispersed. It's a meme, but literally there should be a way to simply pick up people who believe in "A" and let them move in with their brethren, and leave people "B" where they are.

The U.S. was meant to have that system with States Rights, but I guess they're like a normie country now largely.

There is also an expectation vs. reality problem. At the moment, people on the left had an expectation of the future that failed to come true. So now they are violently reacting.

The economy does't help either. If people were rich enough to retreat into bubbles it might be nicer, but now everyone is fighting for power and dominance so they can better their situation.
>>
>>34617646

>And yet white assumptions are set in stone while nonwhite assumptions are cast in a comedic context.

I actually don't know what you mean.
>>
>>34617592
>being a "free thinking" establishment cuck
>>
A few radicals, perhaps even false flagging supporters of the guy, raised some shit, shit gets out of hand, police shut it down

Its not a free speech issue, nothing to see here, move along to your next bullshit crusade and lies.
>>
>>34617209
There's no such thing as a non-white "American". Citizenship doesn't matter. Only whites can ever be truly American. Case and point is you supporting a riot to destroy free speech, and desiring to make actual Americans the minority in their own country.
>>
>>34617314
>wah, everyone who doesnt support me getting benefits for my skin color wants to kill me, wah wah
>>
>>34617818

>It's not a free speech issue

It's literally a free speech issue.

>false flagging

I have some surplus tin foil and water filters you might wish to buy.
>>
>>34616800
Did suits used to be really cheap or something? You always see everyone dressed up.
>>
File: Lucky2.jpg (125KB, 750x1064px) Image search: [Google]
Lucky2.jpg
125KB, 750x1064px
>>34617863

People used to own a limited range of high quality clothing.

Shoes and suits were built to last. So you'd have one or two and wear them repeatedly.

Depending how tin foil you want to get, the belief is that clothes were designed to have more variety and be more disposable around the same time mass marketing and department stores sprung up, to encourage people to buy more.
>>
>>34617487
I just want to sew the seeds of dissent here for a minuteand point out that CNN or whoever suggested that it was a black flag attack. If it was, it was a huge success. I've never seen Milo have a story about him in the UK before. He's appeared to have fights about things, but not in a story himself. So, yeah. He could - COULD - have caused this whole stunt, aware of what great publicity he'd get and the sales he'd make. If you think that sounds awfully crafty, remember: he is a Jew.
>>
>>34617863
This was an era before shit quality chinese outsourcing of textiles. Being able to sew etc was a valuable skill for women and it was way more common to own one or two suits and look after them.
>>
>>34617977

It was The Young Turks.

Who claimed they had never heard of Antifa or Anarchists before.

Anyone who knows about Antifa and friends knows you don't need to false flag this stuff. They are doing what they have done for decades. You can go on twitter and see them bragging about this. Real people, real faces. Actual celebrities encouraging and endorsing it.

It's possible that Milo spent tens of millions of dollars to organize 200 Antifa to show up and cause a problem.

Or it's just Antifa doing what they always do.
>>
>>34617521
>No true liberal
They don't even use that line for themselves. That's only for Muslims. They're completely justified in fighting oppression via rioting.
>>
>>34618050
The Young Turks really said they hadn't heard of Antifa? How is that possible? Aren't they meant to be a politics show, or are they just playing dumb in a really lazy, pathetic way to avoid admitting that the Left isn't perfect?
>>
File: Why Democrats Lost The Election.png (105KB, 928x336px) Image search: [Google]
Why Democrats Lost The Election.png
105KB, 928x336px
>>34618250
>are they just playing dumb in a really lazy, pathetic way to avoid admitting that the Left isn't perfect?
Fucking nailed it. https://youtu.be/A0k3-X-_NTY
>>
File: 1485722232038.png (128KB, 777x691px) Image search: [Google]
1485722232038.png
128KB, 777x691px
>>34616800
Remember what happened when nazis got their way? When communists got their way? Now the same thing is happening with liberals.

Power makes 99% people assholes. 99% of elections you will lose no matter what party you put in charge.
Thread posts: 63
Thread images: 8

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.