[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Anyone else accepted the fact that it's better to be alone?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 5

File: 1473568512688.jpg (125KB, 1029x655px) Image search: [Google]
1473568512688.jpg
125KB, 1029x655px
The effort it requires to find, maintain and grow a relationship is asking for failure.
If incels are struggling to find even one, imagine the normies that date twice a week and still never find anyone after months. The chemistry required to connect and get along with someone else is not happening for us.
Maintaining a relationship means you're actually going to have to sacrifice a lot. good mood, hobbies, money, etc. Whatever it is, you will definitely be giving up things with no guarantees of a women committing. There will always be ups and downs but sadly no solutions exist.
Growing a relationship from nothing is just a fantasy. They have to find you interesting, funny, high value to even want you in their life. Imagine if you were normal and they had countless different offers from guys around them, they're not going to pick you. growing relationships are almost never in your control, why should we let something never in our control dictate our life?
My mom will just have to deal with never having grandkids or not seeing me get married. It's my life.
>>
>>34616719
that's not her boyfriend
>>
>My mom will just have to deal with never having grandkids or not seeing me get married. It's my life.

alright edgelord

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WzmTOCFnMgg

FUCK OFF TO CLLUB PENGUINNNNN
>>
I'm more than likely a normie by /r9k/ standards, meaning I'm not a virgin and I have at least a modicum of self-esteem. That being said you're completely right. Relationships are a time drain. Would much rather deal with my own shit, it's much easier. The amount of stress and self-sacrifice isn't worth it. Love is just a chemical reaction anyways, and sex is a novelty that is easily attainable outside of a committed relationship. Contrary to popular belief sex is possible without being a "Chad," just have realistic standards and avoid being a total artist. /rant
>>
If you're white, you literally have no justified reason to imply you're capable of being alone

I'm not black btw
>>
kek his face
>>
Autist* Fucking auto-correct.
>>
>>34616924
I can't they shut it down mkay
>>
>>34617680
But why? Are you imlying that there aren't white men EVERYWHERE? You're not going to get very far being white when there are still better white boys Shaneeeequa can pick.
>>
File: 1485884258566.png (239KB, 666x666px) Image search: [Google]
1485884258566.png
239KB, 666x666px
>>34616719
>imagine the normies that date twice a week and still never find anyone after months.
I got fucking triggered at the gym a few months ago. 2 friends were bickering about something and I hear one of them say "sorry for being an asshole, man! My dick has been really dry lately!"
>>
File: 1484852138478.jpg (7KB, 156x200px) Image search: [Google]
1484852138478.jpg
7KB, 156x200px
>tfw never meet new people
>tfw too shy to ever approach people
>tfw too little self-confidence to just use dating apps
I can't grasp that people would like me, I don't even like me so why would anyone else. I'm not attractive either.
>>
File: feelsgoodmancat.jpg (8KB, 183x275px) Image search: [Google]
feelsgoodmancat.jpg
8KB, 183x275px
>tfw lonely
>tfw no connections
>>
File: 1470786797277.png (1MB, 1270x841px) Image search: [Google]
1470786797277.png
1MB, 1270x841px
>>34617816
I feel ya desu
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.