[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Is this fun?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 3

File: asdd.jpg (23KB, 300x168px) Image search: [Google]
asdd.jpg
23KB, 300x168px
Too late, already bought it.
>>
File: 1486163172971.jpg (160KB, 632x642px) Image search: [Google]
1486163172971.jpg
160KB, 632x642px
Are gay relationships allowed? I want a bf.
>>
>>34616594
>>34616562
Yes and yes

Inanoriginalloway
>>
>>34616562
Yeah it's fun. Just keep your scythe away from any fencing. It will ruin your game.
>>
it's exactly like harvest moon, which should be disappointing since harvest moon is a game from the early 90s and stardew valley hasn't brought a single goddamn new thing to the table

tbqh it could be a browser game
>>
>>34616562
I've spent 98 hours playing Stardew Valley in the last three or so weeks.

It's slightly more addictive than Harvest Moon was and more comprehensive, there are more items and more crafting available. After the second year I can't imagine there's much to do but as I said I've played almost a hundred hours and I'm in early Winter of Year 2. So it's well worth the money.

protip: start your Community Center bundles as soon as possible, plant your melons/parsnips/pumpkins/corn with fertilizer and save at least one of almost everything you come across for quests later

protip: spend all of your time farming in spring, summer, and fall, and all of your time in winter doing the mines because you can't farm anything

protip: don't sell your edible forage, save it for food for health/energy in the mines

protip: wait until you can afford the iridium rod to get seriously into improving your fishing skill because it's impossible to catch the high difficulty fish with a bamboo rod

protip: crafting is always worth the time

protip: check the TV channel The Queen of Sauce every Sunday and Wednesday to gather all the recipes available in game

protip: check the gypsy cart in the Cindersap Forest (west of Marnie's farm) every Friday and Sunday for rare quest items like pufferfish (you'll need two) and rabbit's foot
>>
>>34618331
one last protip:
Always remember the NPC's birthdays and give them a "loved" gift (you can find these on the Stardew Valley wiki pages). You get 8x the relationship credit for gifts on their birthdays and you won't get a good rating from Grandpa's ghost without 8-heart relationships with at least 10 villagers.
>>
>>34616562
It never 'clicked' for me but i could see how other anons would like it
>>
File: 53386024_p0.jpg (138KB, 392x442px) Image search: [Google]
53386024_p0.jpg
138KB, 392x442px
>>34617250

Yeah, except you can switch between tools and carry more than 2 flowers at a time.
Thread posts: 9
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.