[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

what's so wrong about casual sex?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 3

what's so wrong about casual sex?
>>
What do you mean wrong for what
>>
>>34616262
I don't have any problem with casual sex, I just think it'd be nice if not being interested in casual sex didn't make you a loser in most people's eyes.
I'm obviously interested in sex, although I'm not having any obviously look where we are, but I would rather stay a virgin than lose it with someone I barely know and am not close with.
>>
File: 1478882842590.png (244KB, 1200x4168px) Image search: [Google]
1478882842590.png
244KB, 1200x4168px
>>34616262
lmao if you have to much sex man you can get an STD dude
also it makes a mental damage that you can never over come
>>
>>34616262
Sex is like a drug, the more you have it the less of an effect it will have on you and you will need to do darker and darker shit just to get off. Sex is also something I believe should only be shared with someone you're in a long term relationship with or with someone you love, it's the ultimate expression of how much you care for the person and casual sex destroys all of that by having people treat it like it's nothing special. The more partners a woman will have the less likely she will be able to properly pair bond with someone, which fucks her and her partners for life because they will never be faithful.

Just because I believe all that above doesn't mean anyone should stop doing what they're doing though, everyone is free to do whatever, if I had the ability to not think of sex as being really important than I would hop on tinder right away but I can't sacrifice my beliefs like that, and I can't imagine being intimate with someone you barely know or plan on never seeing again.
>>
Personally, I have no issue with it. But I can see how some people can find an issue with casual, it's the lack of commitment.
>>
>>34616262

Nothing, you just have a bunch of spergs who need the women to be head over heels to be interested. The great irony being that she won't love you like that until she fucks you silly.
>>
File: 1480179722321.png (90KB, 633x758px) Image search: [Google]
1480179722321.png
90KB, 633x758px
>>34616262
IT'S WRONG BECAUSE I CAN'T HAVE IT
>>
>>34616262
nobody wants to have their daughter/sister casually get fucked day and night, that's why i only fuck orphans bruh
>>
People will develop superficial qualities that make them a good short term partner rather than developing the traits that make people good marriage partners.
>>
>>34616262
Degeneracy is what's wrong
>>
>>34616262
I always end up with more serious feelings for them than they do for me. :(
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.