[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why do people get so triggered that they didn't have a father

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 3

File: 1485829747881s.jpg (6KB, 249x220px) Image search: [Google]
1485829747881s.jpg
6KB, 249x220px
Why do people get so triggered that they didn't have a father or mother growing up? Get over it already
>>
>>34615984
my daddy never showed me how to get over things
because i didnt have a daddy
>>
>>34616031
Do you need someone to spoon feed you through everything? Fucking hell
>>
>>34616066
The expectation of someone performing as well and responding as quickly as another who has been spoonfed is nonsense.
>>
OP tell me, did you have both parents growing up?
>>
>>34617017
>OP tell me, did you have both parents growing up?

Yea
>>
File: IMG_20170128_170720.jpg (526KB, 1200x1600px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20170128_170720.jpg
526KB, 1200x1600px
>>34615984
My dad was killed exactly a month after I was born and at that time my dad's family was too poor to afford a tombstone so I do not know the exact spot of his resting place. It has been 19 years but I just cant get over it.

>ywn toss the pig skin with dad
>ywn be yelled at by dad to get a gf
>ywn have dad drive you to football games and cheer you on with the dad cheer
>ywn see dad go on a drunken rage and wreck shit
>ywn see dad chimpout over your sister bringing a black man home
>>
>>34617037
Well I was raised by a single mom and my sister and it seriously fucked me up. If you would have grown up without a mother or father you wouldn't have made this thread.
>>
>>34617230
Dude just man up, god damn
>>
>>34617403
thats the thing, we dont know how
>>
File: IMG_7481.png (49KB, 350x207px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_7481.png
49KB, 350x207px
>>34615984
>tfw people think that your lack of father figure is a sensitive topic
>tfw you don't give a shit
>>
>that friend who's always "much dead father" and makes you feel awkward talking about parents in front of him.
Fuck off cunt its been 10 years since he died.
>>
>>34618029
People without father figures either grow up as sissies or as hardened men.
Usually the first though.
>>
>tfw you refer to your mom as "parents" so you don't have to go through the inconvenient conversation about how you don't have a dad
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.