[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>February 3rd 2017 >White people STILL exist

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 4

>February 3rd 2017
>White people STILL exist
>>
File: 1485898119771.png (19KB, 500x590px) Image search: [Google]
1485898119771.png
19KB, 500x590px
If shillary won we would probably be lined up to a wall and shot by now. So glad Trump won and spared us white folks another election
>>
File: flat808f.jpg (81KB, 800x800px) Image search: [Google]
flat808f.jpg
81KB, 800x800px
>>34615355
And still rule over all lesser beings.

lolololololollololollololollollol
>>
You're going to die before white people become extinct, how does this make you feel?
>>
>>34615355
Be mad you nigger
>>
File: 1474241782295.jpg (101KB, 406x600px) Image search: [Google]
1474241782295.jpg
101KB, 406x600px
>>34615374
>>34615413
>>34615430
>>34615442
LMFAO

This is the difference between blacks and whites in terms of raw, animal like strength. Once punch from a robust, massive dicked black guy would literally END the average white incel's life. All your "striving for excellence" and "becoming strong" won't do shit
against Alpha Tyrone's 9 inch wrists, 25 inch skull and genetically gifted hand speed + horizontal punching power.

I find it amusing how people here are so confident in saying "nigger", when in real life they won't do SHIT.

It's hilarious, because despite the talk, you guys are TERRIFIED of us. You KNOW this is true, you KNOW you're nothing more than a pathetic, shy autistic KID who LITERALLY CAN'T LOOK PEOPLE IN THE EYES, yet of course online you're a "crusader" (I actually cringed just typing that). You BOW your head when you see me in the street, you fucking SHIT YOURSELF when you see us late at night, and you're SUCH A LITTLE BITCH THAT YOU CROSS THE STREET TO AVOID US.

Sure, you have your little Steam groups/IRCs where you whine about "the shitskins", you bitch on your little forums, but WE CONTROL YOUR STREETS. You are PETRIFIED to leave the house after dark, because of US!!!!!!!!!
>>
>>34615864
Gun>fist

Physical might stopped mattering when we figured out the gun, why do you think Africa's had its shit pushed swauteky into the third world?
Thread posts: 7
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.