[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

WHY WAS I BORN WHY WAS I BORN WHY WAS I BORN WHY WAS I BORN

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 3

File: 1484724001730.png (339KB, 670x503px) Image search: [Google]
1484724001730.png
339KB, 670x503px
WHY WAS I BORN WHY WAS I BORN WHY WAS I BORN WHY WAS I BORN

WHY WAS I BORN

WHY

WHY

WHY

WHY
>>
WHY AM I A HUMAN WITH HUMAN FEELINGS WHY AM I NOT A REAL ROBOTO
>>
Nobody is born on purpose. We're all going to die. Go watch TV.
>>
I WANT TO BE DEAD BUT I DON'T WANT TO DIE
>>
>>34615330
HAAHAHAHA EPIN MEME MY FELLOW CENTIPEDE
>>
I HATE MY LIFE AND I HATE MYSELF AND I DON'T KNOW HOW TO NOT HATE DOING EVERYTHING THAT IS SUPPOSED TO MAKE LIFE ""BETTER""
>>
Go look at yourself in the mirror, that always calms me down when I'm having a panic attack.
>>
I'M ANGRY AT THE WORLD BECAUSE I FEEL INADEQUATE, DUMB, UGLY, CONFUSED, UNLOVED AND LONELY AND I CAN'T DELETE THESE STUPID HUMAN FEELINGS
>>
Your existence is as meaningless as any other being in the Universe. The Universe will always remain indifferent to the plights and anguish of any existing being.
>>
>>34615509
NO

I DON'T WANT TO LOOK AT MY UGLY FACE AND IT FREAKS ME OUT ANYWAY IF I LOOK MYSELF IN THE EYE FOR TOO LONG
>>
File: an air can goeth hick.gif (39KB, 621x750px) Image search: [Google]
an air can goeth hick.gif
39KB, 621x750px
>>34615291
your purpose is the memes
go forth and replicate
>>
>>34615571

Do it ,man, it'll make you crack up.
>>
File: 1485541733729.jpg (78KB, 770x796px) Image search: [Google]
1485541733729.jpg
78KB, 770x796px
NO MORE NO MORE NO MORE THERE IS NO MOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOORE
>>
>>34615291
let's trade bodies, you can have the breasts and hips that i don't need or want. im disgusted that they ever developed.
>>
>>34615291
Because your parents decided it would make their peepees feel good, just dwell on that for a while
>>
>>34615641
I HOPE IT WILL CRACK MY SOUL FOR GOOD IF I STARE AT MYSELF IN THE MIRROR FOR LONG ENOUGH
>>
one night of steamy primal passion is all it takes to make a sentient, fully conscious and self aware being
>>
>>34615563
HUMANS ARE NOT FIT TO EMBRACE THE MEANINGLESSNESS OF THE UNIVERSE. IF YOU TRY, THE HUMAN FEELS AND EMPTINESS WILL CREEP BACK AGAIN SOONER OR LATER
>>
>>34615615
unfortunatly you may be right, for all of us. What do memes hold for us besides a couple of lulz?
>>
>>34615291
Because you couln't think that, if you wasn't.
>>
>>34616073
THAT'S NOT A REASON TO BE BORN
>>
>>34615958
what's the matter? don't you like lulz?
>>
>>34615902
So what? Exactly.
>>
>>34616105
You missed the point.
You looked at the finger, I was pointing at the moon.
>>
You were born to die. You can do it. I believe in you.
>>
>>34615291
You were born to prove that you were worthy of reproducing. If you weren't then your genetic line ends here and you go down in history as a failure, or more accurately, not at all.
>>
>>34616671
I believe "vaporized" is the best term. It's as though he never existed to begin with.
Thread posts: 27
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.