[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Write a letter to someone who may or may not read it. Use initials.

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 143
Thread images: 14

File: 1483313476435.jpg (586KB, 800x600px) Image search: [Google]
1483313476435.jpg
586KB, 800x600px
Write a letter to someone who may or may not read it. Use initials.
>>
>>34614817
Who keeps making these fucking threads? What do you hope to accomplish?
>>
Dear anons.

I stopped being a pathetic neet and working towards getting my ged.
hopefully I'll get to kill lots of people in the upcoming wars that will soon emerge, either in the marines, ffl, or any hellhole that needs able bodied men to shoot bullets at people.

then I'll die as I lived, a waste of human flesh.
>>
>>34614817
I do not trust you
YKW
>>
>>34614922
What did they mean by this? Originalpost
>>
dear P

please don't be there tomorrow. i dont want to fucking see you
>>
dear anyone reading this,

Please kill me I'm ready to die

anon
>>
Dear L

I love you

Love, J
>>
>>34614817
Dear J,
I feel tired of being treated like shit by you. Once we were close, but you started to look down at me after you've found a group of normies that gave you attention. I hope that I won't have to see your bitchface when I come to school after spring break, you disgusting twink.
Sincerely, C.
>>
I can't wait until this is over.

Valentine's... isn't it?

Just how exactly are you going to get me to meet up with her? I won't message her despite the clear pandering to my likes, personality, and other bits. She's absolutely stunning, even if she's a robbit. Surely you know me enough that I wouldn't care, judge, or any of that nonsense.

But what I don't want to do is talk to someone online ever again.

So, have fun dealing with that problem.How are you going to get me to where I need to be, to see someone I don't know, all while I am completely aware of your plan? To be fair, I don't know your plan 100%. I don't know if it would be a test, make us even, if you no longer want me and this is how you want to "end it" with my so called infidelity. Maybe you are into that kind of business. I don't know. Someone puts this much effort into something I can only assume they want it to happen.

But you know what they say when one assumes.

Also be sure to remember who you are dealing with here. I am the most socially retarded, shy, oblivious, and kind hearted boy in the world. You're trying to turn me into a demon.
>>
Dear T.

I'm not jealous you got a boyfriend, I'm just glad I don't have to worry about you anymore.
>>
>>34617580
I keep thinking that A is going to take your place somehow. That would be very obvious in person. Sure, in pictures one can cherry pick and considering I am blind as a fucking bat then the game is easy. I wouldn't be impressed or surprised if this happened.

Now, if you somehow found a copy of me or if I was a copy. If I wake up in a hospital where the "real" me had a bandaged face and we get chased by a fire guy and a little psychic kid... holy shit I would be super impressed.

Or if I woke up as a pretty lady I would actually be pretty stoked. That's going to take a lotttttt of remodeling though, lololol. have I thought about that in the past? Yeah, I have. have I ever considered it? No, never. I make an ugly man and I would make an ugly woman. Also, I don't like things going in me all that much. You don't spend as much time as I do with nothing but woman and not get jealous of their ability to wear the bestest outfits. Guys get so fucked in that regard.
>>
one day i'll tell you how i feel, how i felt all along
>>
>>34618329
Don't wait, anon. No good ever comes from waiting when this stuff is involved.
>>
>>34618329
You need to do it ASAP. There's no reason to wait. None.

Tonight even.
>>
>>34618451
Don't hesitate anon. If they reject you, they would have done it at any point regardless of the timing. Then you can have the extra time to move on.
>>
Dear J,
I told you your action was was important to me, but you didn't give a fuck anyways, so you choose to provoke me instead. If you want me back, I'm waiting for your apology.

- S
>>
Dear anyone bored enough to read this,

Sometimes I think my generation was the worst and the best at the same time. Not exactly millennial and not exactly older. The generation of "whatever" of not giving a shit about literally anything. Political causes? Fuck em. Social justice? Fuck it. Environment? Whatever.

We excel at failing and takie pride in that fact. I remember my junior year in highschool where the juniors were the ones suppose to raise money for the senior's prom. They gathered us all into the auditorium to tell us how our class managed to raise almost no money at all. That we were the worst class ever and raised the least amount of money ever.

Everyone cheered. And after they got all pissed and told us "How would you feel if you were the seniors?" multiple people shouted "WHO CARES". I tell a lot of stories, a lot of lies but this one isn't.

What I'm getting at is this attitude stuck with me my entire fucking life. It's amazing how the culture of your upbringing truly dictates who you are as a person. I'm 30 now and I'm thinking how now were the ones coming into power. The cheering at failing will be hysterical.

The upside is we don't give two fucks if we fail. There is nothing you can do to bring me down, to make me feel bad about myself. I don't care. Just, whatever. Bitch about it faggot.
>>
>>34619220
LOL, I'm not going to apologise for doing what I've always done.
>>
>>34619220 >>34617018
>>34617240
who is j? twink drama?
>>
>>34619946
I wish, but my J is too ugly to get some d
>>
>>34619473
Ok then, you can't expect me to sit down and watch while you're telling me I'm helping you to do it.
If you can't understand it or if you just don't give a fuck about me, I made the right decision.
>>
Dear J,
I think I love you though I have no idea how to make it work. You probably think I'm ugly or stupid. I really think there's something there, but even reading this I realize how stupid this is, I am so lonely and I want to be with you
~K
>>
>>34617240
>you started to look down at me after you've found a group of normies that gave you attention
everyime
>>
>> 34619427 "Millennials, whom we define as those ages18-34in 2015." You're a millennial.
>>
>>34620040
Well, just don't talk to me even through these threads.

I know all you have to say and if you don't know my response by now, you really don't know me at all.

I couldn't give less of a fuck if I tried.
>>
Dear L

I will kill you

R
>>
>>34620244
I sympathize with you my man.
+Checking the dubs.
>>
>>34614817
dear T
im have a crippling crush on you and i dont know what to do. i keep telling you i dont know what to do, because i think im hoping you'll tell me. but i know thats not how this works. i know what my heart is telling me to do, what i should do, but only when i dont think too much about it. the feelings i have for you will only hurt me, i know you wont be affected by it. this makes it hurt even more. you frustrate me and make me sad and give me hope and uplift me all at different points, but right now you just make me sad. but im dependant on going to counselling, in my life i am truly alone, even with all the people around me. i dont think youd understand a lot of it. youve talked about stopping therapy with me three times recently. it kills me, i need you. i wish you were closer to me. it all hurts so much. dont you understand how much it hurts.
from S
>>
>>34620302
dear eh
why are you being a cunt to me
you are (were?) my bestie
j
>>
JR,
Mission cancelled. Everything is cancelled.

B is not an option at this point, maybe in the future, but I am not banking on it, so i am just going to cancel it.

C
>>
>>34620245
Right, as if there is a hard defining line.

Look at you, trying. It's cute.
>>
File: mlm.gif (506KB, 500x283px) Image search: [Google]
mlm.gif
506KB, 500x283px
>>34620433
>tfw when you actually have a thought that it might be him and you can now confront him about it
>>
I love you S
you won't let me see you, at least let me hear you.
>>
Dear N,
I am so deeply in love with you and all i can think about is the next time I might get to kiss you, or cuddle you. You have made my life infinitely better. I love you.
-D
>>
>>34614817
Dear RC Illuminati

Bring Back Mxe!

L
>>
Part one:
My actions were informed by lies that you told me. Because I thought I could trust you to tell me the truth. And I was apparently wrong.
So this incident that you are so withdrawn from that you feel the need to yell at others, throw their things, hit them while they're sleeping, among countless other childish assaults?
It's your fault. It's entirely your fault. Pretend more that you're detached, that you don't care.

I was just hanging out when Jeff started groping me. I had no interest and no plans. But when he started trying to touch me, I had trouble showing resistance because it's awkward.
I feel bad. He pays for my stuff and gives me weed as soon as I get back and I feel obligated to let him. So I tried to make the best of a bad situation - because someone who I considered
my friend told me that she didn't want to be touched by him, that she felt bad about the entire thing, that she didn't want to fuck around anymore. So I thought I could kill two birds with one stone.

Was there curiosity within me, about whether I could handle a physical relationship? How I would react? Yes. But I made the decision because I had empathy for my friends. Because I could understand
Jeff's feelings. His desire for a relationship after being alone for so long. And I thought I understood your feelings too. I thought I could exterminate an awkward air in the house that I had felt, and that by doing so
maybe everyone could get along. I was living in a dream world though. Because I had forgotten that you're a cheater, that you feel no remorse for it, and I forgot that I am too gullible.

So I woke to you acting like a third grader the next morning. Hitting, yelling, stomping, throwing. Do you even feel regret, or embarrassment? And ever since then, it's been the K. C. show. You don't know how to take the high ground, how to act like an adult, how to be considerate of others. How to forgive someone when they make a mistake. I don't know why, but with you it's scorched
>>
>>34620725
Part two:
earth. I don't know who fucked you up, because when we were kids I thought you were really mature. You put up with people in a way that I just couldn't. And now I'm ashamed to say I looked up to that person.

You wanna know why I think you should walk up to the door? Because regardless of who owes who, or who has more friends, regardless of any other pointless bullshit? At the end of the day, if I don't pick up my phone and you sit in your car for ten minutes, you've wasted more gas than if you would take thirty seconds to walk up to the door. It's the best, easiest, quickest option for everyone, not just myself. That's the sort of thinking I do. That's the sort of thing I take into account when I'm trying to help someone.

And if you don't want to give me a ride, or you can't handle a fifteen foot walk, then say no. I don't need the argument. There are hours of my life I've wasted on talking to you about stuff that doesn't fucking matter, and I will never get any of it back. It's a yes or no answer. Stop wasting our lives on something petty, on something indulgent and self satisfactory. It's the quintessence of your inconsiderate actions. For someone so politically aware, you sure do lack the human qualities that you wish your representatives had.

When Nina died I felt fucking alone. Way before any of this dumb manipulative bullshit, I was at my lowest and you did jack shit. At my worst you left me high and dry. That was the moment I considered the character of those around me and realized the cold hard truth about the relationships I had formed with others. No one cares. You care as far as your libido can carry you, and past that you feel obliged to no one. And it sickens me. In spite of that, I trusted you. I was a guppy in your palm, and you would rather lie to my face.
>>
B,
i'm learning to accept things as they are. when i meet M, i'll tell them to take good care of you. it's hard to not want what i want, but i do understand. i don't think i could tell you any of this, because if not M then T, or however you have it. i want what i want, but i know better than to ask, and i'm not sure i know how to keep it, either. but one step at a time. we're both gonna do great.
DB/BC/S
>>
>>34620776
part three
Well, that got us here. You're now seeking out a vendetta against me for blowing a guy you weren't dating, a guy who jumped at the chance. You would rather threaten my living situation than let something go. I knew for a long time that you were petty enough to never forget other people's flaws, but I definitely underestimated the lengths of your self righteous tenacity. I don't know even now if you comprehend my actions or responses to your childishness from years prior, if you understand that I very purposefully waved away your shortcomings while you constantly poked at my own. and I know you're not narcissistic, you know you have flaws. So how come you are so excited to tell everyone all about theirs, while unable to take any credit or blame of your own?

I've asked myself, even recently, if anyone cares that I'm a suicidal mess. That I have been, especially for the past few months. It's painfully obvious that no one does. I don't need to be reminded, that my parents don't care. That the only people I know, the people I have trusted, will have nothing to say if I'm not here tomorrow. There's no amount of words of encouragement that they could have forwarded to me, no note of solidarity. Because of something as temporal as coupling.

It's comforting to know in these moments that everyone dies. That this world we've created is full of bad people who will some day die. That they too will fear not having someone close to their bedside. If I die tomorrow, or next week or next year, I can do so with utmost confidence that my worst crimes in waking paled in comparison to that of a pathological liar, a manipulator, who would rather put an ally of 8 years on the street than get over even one of the mistakes they have made. But please, remind me of all those faults of yours I've never let you live down.
>>
Hey J.

You wanna go fishing now. I got my license in the mail today. It's a sport one so I can drop two lines.

Sincerely,

J.B.
>>
>>34620808
and part four:
Actually, I can't recall a time you've admitted you're wrong. Or a time that you admitted you lied. Or a time you apologized for something you've done. Maybe you are a narcissist. Maybe my mom was right about you. I should have untangled our lives the day you told me you'd had an abortion. Or before that, the day you pretended to be some adult on facebook. Maybe the day you cheated on me, not a week into our relationship. I guffaw now, looking back on our break up, when you were crying and telling me our relationship had been meaningless. I should have seen the warning signs, that you would use and disrespect me as soon as we were no longer an item.

I'm a gullible person. I'm an empath who tries to feel other's situations when I'm around them. I sincerely want nothing but happiness for those that I know, and I will go out of my way to that end. If anyone should be truly upset with me, it's Jeff. I've wronged him, and I would feel bad, but I've decided to stop empathizing with those who can not offer the same courtesy to others. I'm also very quick to forgive someone. There are so many things you've done to me, I've forgotten them all. I know you haven't, you haven't forgotten anything. You have a mental burnbook, a consistent list of all the people who owe you, and all the people who you should avoid because you owe them. I forget because there's no warmth in revenge. There's nothing I can do to take back the past. And I don't want to cause more pain, especially purposeless pain. It may be less satisfying, but it's the better outcome for everyone, to forget. Even now, I have to constantly resist the urge to forgive. You've killed my trust, my love, and you've even tried to take away the roof over my head. And here I am arguing with myself over whether or not I should let bygones be bygones. I'm the fool, wearing my heart on my sleeve, being painfully transparent. Never lying.

Whatever you do, just don't ever have kids.
>>
>>34614817

Dear JF,

You are self-absorbed cunt.
>>
>>34620253
Yeah, I probably know your response. You're gonna say my action can't condition you at all, even if you literally said something else. Am I wrong?
Funny thing, this is exactly my point. You said it just because... without giving a shit about what I can think afterwords. You can't see it even if I've made you notice it quite explicitly.
If you don't give a shit about me, I'll be better off alone. Best regards.

>just don't talk to me even through these threads.
As you wish, here's my last post about you.
>>
File: 4iV5nES.png (55KB, 1124x685px) Image search: [Google]
4iV5nES.png
55KB, 1124x685px
>>34620559
i dont mind friendo
>>
I'm so frusterated. You make me feel like nothing, like I'm worthless. Everything I do is for you, I breath for you. How could you let me go again.
>>
Dear Self,

You are a lazy loser who should just die already. I hate you. How do you manage to fuck everything up so much that your family utterly rejects your newly straight-edge ass?
You lose.
Sincerely,
Self
>>
>>34620178
hit them up sometime in private non anon, anon
>>
To V,

Sorry for overreacting but you were being a cunt. Unblock me so we can talk? Idk, whatever really. Kinda just wanna leave it on decent terms if possible. You're still a cunt though.

J
>>
R

I really want to get to know you but I am scared to ask you out because I don't think i could handle being rejected. I think you're really neat and cute. Hopefully you magically have the same feelings about me and make this easier.

P
>>
I'm a motherfuckin starboii
>>
Everyday a nigga try to test me out
Everyday a nigga try to end me, ah
>>
Men really really really hate me don't they?

Why?
>>
>>34622707
Probably because you're a roastie
>>
File: 1447543543013.jpg (14KB, 334x344px) Image search: [Google]
1447543543013.jpg
14KB, 334x344px
>>34622707
You need to realise there is no man on the face of the planet that is looking for a woman who is an intellectual equal/superior. Nobody wants the wife to play games with or have striking conversations, they want the wife that does the dishes, cleans, cooks, does laundry and says 'yes' when asked to do the above things.

Stop looking for someone you are equal with. If I asked you to go out with me right now, you would say no. This happens because you seek something more than what the average man is looking for in a woman.
>>
GOT UP thank the Lord for the day
>>
you a bitch and imma stab you in the eyeballs with a rusty phillips head
>>
>>34620818
Thought you'd never ask.

-J
>>
>>34622707
Don't listen to this delusional cuck >>34622841
>>
>>34622872
Whoop whoop amirite lmao
>>
Dear M.

Hi.

Love,

A.
>>
>>34622872
you sound like a faggot.

wow, that's not even original. That's how big of a faggot you sound like.
>>
>>34622841
>delusional
Clearly wanting a person who genuinely cares about you and wants to make you happy is delusional, thanks for making me really think friendo.
>>
>>34622946
>>34623010
>Whoops!

xD
>>
Dear K,

I don't know what I can do to make things right.

I want my family back.

I love you and the baby more than life.

I've wanted to die for the last 2 and a half weeks.

I'm a broken man.

I just want you to think about this.

Love, A.
>>
Dear Muska,

There is a road in the bleakest of places that holds the diamonds most precious. Down this gravel road's dim domain is the only path we can see at night. It reflects us and the stars and casts out both doubt and certainty as if those twins were but dream casted shadows. The man of this realm sits in his golden chair and stares at his own feet, covered in mud which caresses the marble walking stone on for miles. His sighs are the wind and the diamonds are his slumber, holding the demons in crystalline perfect, both beautiful and immortal. She dances on these dreams, the woman who weaves her hands across the fabric adorning only the most modest of golden temples. Her flickering feet shape the disparities of a nation so lost in being lost that it has gained all sense of repute. A clandestine misadventure of woe follows only those worthy of fame and their reflections are casted on demonic forms in the moonlight. There is a place in an alleyway barren of all things that a girl doddles and feeds herself specks of stardust. She has no tears for us nor herself, yet her cries echo against the rocks of nonexistence. A triumph of farewell embarks on her as the road becomes her nothing and the mud scrapes her soles. Tap tap tap goes the boys ball and shapes her echos. His prancing horses ride with thunder and breath of obstinacy. They swallow all the world, leaving only their black forms and harrowing breath. His lips smack the gravel with sudden surprise every fort night as she holds out her hand, perhaps to catch or perhaps to trip. Our duty is not to know, but only to see.

Love,
Alex
>>
Hey B, do you even really miss me
>>
hello everyone I am a complete fucking sham !
>>
File: 81vqh0duEeL._SL1500_.jpg (116KB, 1500x543px) Image search: [Google]
81vqh0duEeL._SL1500_.jpg
116KB, 1500x543px
>>34623750
awww you seem butthurt.
>>
>>34623750
, said the Anon to himself
>>
M,
I love you but you confuse the hell out of me. You're constantly changing your mind. I'll never fully understand whats going on in your mind but i guess thats the beauty of it. Youre like a rubix cube made out of hypodermic needles. And yet i have no plans to abandon you. Because you're intriguing. You always have been. Im a little drunk right now but what else is new? Never forget that i love you though

-A
>>
Dear DB

My failed attempts to love your narrsasistic , autistic cucc ass will NEVEr never ruin me. Il always love you but youre stubborn and someday you will want me and ill be somebody elses waifu.

MD
>>
>>34614817
Dear j
I knew someone like you couldn't love me, that's why I knew you were playing with me from the start. But..If I can't have a man like you I don't want anyone. I'm done. -R
>>
>>34622841
This is why I don't bother dating. Men can't love us and they don't want to. Maybe were unworthy of regard but I don't really care. I want what I want.
>>
If I couldn't have you, someone else would do
>>
>>34614817
Dear IM
I know you gave me a chance, I was too retarded at the time to act on it. I know. Maybe you could give me another chance?
-C
>>
camera's are distracting.

stop watching you creepers. It's stressful as fuck.
>>
>>34624626
Dear CB,

No.

Sincerely

Igor McFartbox
>>
>>34614922
Nostalgia then go and stare off into the night

Dur
>>
S,
There's so much i wish i said while i had the chance. You made me think for a moment that i could maybe have a chance but you're just never sure about anything huh? I guess its fine but please dont give me false hope. I have enough shit to worry about and feel shitty about without having to add that false hope and rejection combo to it all. Theres so much i dont understand. Maybe its cause im stupid. I just wish you'd let me go

-a
>>
File: Lawliet.jpg (13KB, 452x374px) Image search: [Google]
Lawliet.jpg
13KB, 452x374px
>>34620281
Well seeing how I've haven't died yet. Challenge excepted. I will find out who you really are Kira. And when I do...Justice will prevail.

-L
>>
File: 2017-02-04 00.06.08.png (38KB, 749x387px) Image search: [Google]
2017-02-04 00.06.08.png
38KB, 749x387px
>>34623151
Did you send this to me?

If so, the answer to your plea is NO. FUCK YOU.
>>
>>34624502
Care to elaborate a little more? That sounds pretty heavy
>>
>>34622325
P

Please ask me out.

R
>>
A

You are ugly please kill yourself so I can fuck other women who are younger and attractive unlike you.

P
>>
C,

I don't know if you're alive. I don't know if you're okay. I think about you every day. Its been almost a year since I last spoke to you. Should I get over you? Should I try to find you? I don't know what I'm supposed to do.

I want you to be okay. I want you to be happy.

-S
>>
>>34614817
JC,
I don't know if you read these threads anymore
but just in case you do, I'm going to leave you letters more often.
I hope it brings a smile to your face, the same way your love brings a smile to me every morning and every night.
I can't believe how long its been since we met in this very place. It's the must unlikely blessing I've ever received and I'm grateful for you every single day.
Also you're making the cutest noises in the world right now, never stop being so fucking CUTE
I love you so much and I always will!
Yours,
MK
>>
I get carried away quantifying all the pain.
>>
Leave my microphone and camera out of this you!
>>
Where is that guy that thinks each initial is all from one person? Holy fucking shit.
>>
Dear C,
I know we have only just met, but I like you. You are beautiful, you are French and we have similar interests. I hope our friendship lasts, and maybe even blossom into something more. Much love,
-A
>>
>>34625649
i wish this was dedicated to me
>>
AM

I'm not sure why but I can never bring myself to think of you. I think its because remembering what I used to have makes the present incredibly empty. When I last talked to you, I blew off your attempt to get me to talk about how much I missed you because I am too insecure to let you know that I still love you. I can't even bring myself to talk about you to my new friends in my new home. I know you will never know it, but I wish you the best. I would trade a decade of this for another hour with you.

Yours always,
K
>>
>>34614817
Dear C,

I know we barely ever talked and shit, but I want you to be my meme queen supreme. Also, your puns rock. Stay based, bitch.

-X
>>
is C short for sta-cy? stay-see? C??
>>34625649
>>34625912

l
>>
You're gone, it's stupid that I feel your absence like this. It's not actually that bad, because I'm hoping you'll be back, and that one day things will go back to normal. I don't want it to be this way, but I don't want to let you go. I wish I didn't want you. I wish it all had never begun. Why did it have to, why did you seek me out like that if you knew it would all just turn to shit? It hurts it hurts it hurts it hurts it hurts it hurts. I want to be with you forever.
>>
I have like 20 god damn dicks.

I'm going to beddy time. What's going on I'll never know until it's time to know I guess. Don't watch me touch myself that's just weird. Seriously. Super weird.
>>
>>34626121
It's short for Carmen. She's a fucking cool kid.
>>
>>34626289
ohhhhhh i know that chic lol aite u 2 have fun den
>>
>>34626320
You know it, man. I've been looking for that bitch for years. Still love her, though.
>>
I think this thread broke my brain.
>>
E,
I'm sorry I kept going back and forth, I didn't really know what I wanted. I'm sorry it's awkward now. I still think about you, I just couldn't leave. I don't think I made the right choice. If you even care.

-C
>>
When is my actual birthday?
>>
Dear A
You won't see this, you never will. I guess I find comfort in that. Your birthday just rolled around. You don't really celebrate it actively, if you did I would have asked for an invitation. Anyway, I still love you. Night.
Cordially, J
>>
>>34627286
What? Everything is distorted now.

PS How do I tell a few friends I miss them a lot without looking too grateful.
>>
>>34624899
Im a plain 21 year old thar dated a charming handsome 36 year old. He tried to get in my pants for about 5 months before giving up. The only reason he was paying attention to me at all is because I'm young and he's horny..
I liked almost everything about him and I knew he was too good for me so I didn't let him have me.
His only flaw(well..the only flaw i cared about) was he was a sociopathic skirt chaser.- R
>>
Dear D,

How are you going to pull yourself out of this? Who are you? What causes you to play this character when around certain people? You know it isn't you, did you start doing it after G died? Why'd you start covering up your true self and emotions? Or is that the person you used to be and you can't let the world, you can't let yourself see how dark and cold you've gotten.
You're not broken, are you? You're just angry and fed up. Chewed up by the world and spit out. I know you feel like you're just filler sometimes. Someone to play in everyone else's lives but never in yours. But the person that you are when people are watching makes them smile, makes them laugh, even if sometimes it's making you look like the fool. You've got to find some way or some one who with make you you again. I miss you. I miss the happiness there once was. You have to stop hating yourself. You have to stop holding this anger and sadness in your heart. Please cheer up.
Hopefully,
D
>>
Dear G

I know these past few years have been wearing on you. I know you may not remember who I am, who anyone is to be honest, but I want you to know I don't want you to go. You were always so kind when we went over to visit even now. Grandpa is trying to manage sense you moving to full time care, I know he misses being with you every minute of the day. It's been hard on me sense you were diagnosed as well. Every visit your state would get worse and worse, now I break down thinking of what is to come. I never want it to happen, but I know it will and I'm scared.

Love,
A
>>
File: Pomeranian3.jpg (43KB, 900x450px) Image search: [Google]
Pomeranian3.jpg
43KB, 900x450px
Dear Sil.

I hope you could choose forever between being good friends or fucking off completely.
If we would continue to be friends, I want it to be an adult-adult relationship.
I don't accept the role of a child. I want a friend, not a parent.

Please stop your efforts for control and manipulation. I will not accept them.

M
>>
>>34627800
That doesn't sound like dating kid.
>>
>>34614817
What the fuck is the point of these fucking threads? I seriously don't get it.
>>
File: 1481676762793.jpg (40KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
1481676762793.jpg
40KB, 500x500px
I fucking hate valentine's day.
>>
Dear L
I know I may seem like an asshole most of the time or to just not care but I do. It's just that I have given up and am trying not to like you. It's worked out a little. I was always the one starting conversations or the one who talked. You don't speak to me and now I know that you only ever spoke to me because I spoke to you. I ignore you a lot and may seem like I don't give a shit about you but that's for my own sake. If I talk to you, ill go down the same rabbit hole.
Love H

PS. You haven't responded. Please come with me, just as friends. I don't want to go alone.
>>
my next computer is going to be 100% offline. I'm going to rip out anything that communicates wireless, ethernet, fucking anything.
>>
File: IMG_3928.jpg (109KB, 640x640px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_3928.jpg
109KB, 640x640px
>tfw noone will ever write you a letter like this

I just want to be the source of someone's sick and unhealthy obsession:(
>>
Hey, corpse emperor.

Furk you.
>>
>>34628998
Wait until I send Guilliman to get your ass slapped.
>>
>>34628316
>he cares about valentines
>he didn't internalize the thought that he'll not have a gf

Not a robit
>>
Dear t, oi liek weenies now.
-K
>>
Dear Bungie,

You used to be cool and make good games. What happened? I thought the thing we had was special.
>>
>>34629447
Halo 4 was the best halo until that point. Haven't played the newest one though.

ODST just felt like a mess.
>>
>>34628871
Why? What are you going to use it for?
The internet does have some useful stuff on it. You just have to learn about it and not get swept into the typical normie rubbish that's practically unavoidable since they have to politicize EVERYTHING.
>>
>>34629540
hacking, spying, and all that matter of business.
>>
Dear T.,

I know you probably don't ever think of me, but sadly, I still love you, after all these years of not talking or even seeing you. I just wish I had the courage to message you first... just like back in the days. But I know I fucked it up.
>>
>>34629766
Well what are you going to use it for then?
I can see doing that if you want to just store business information/records electronically on a terminal. Seems kind of pointless though since the internet is useful if you learn how to use it for your own purposes.
>>
hey M, I hope chemo goes well. I know you've blocked me on all social media after you cheated on me. But I still care about you and I hope you pull through.

I love you
>>
A ,
I know you're losing interest. I can feel you slipping away from me. I can't stop it. I'll miss you.
-T
>>
Dear mom ,
I cleaned up your vomit when you got wasted and puked all over. I carried you to the toilet on my little shoulders when you got drunk. We used to share the room and I begged for you to not bring men over at night because I couldn't think of other men taking up my father's place but you never understood. I remember how you used to bring strange men over and you used to kiss them and fondle them while I slept on the same bed beside you , crying. What a fucking slut you were! I still love you and I forgive you even though you never said sorry but I will never forget any of this.
>>
Dear _,
I can't wait until this dissolves
B
>>
You were always the one. So I can only do my own thing while you do yours
>>
>>34623547
Such a simple post and yet it made me die inside.
Thanks, Anon.
>>
>>34623547
yes, i do miss you
B
>>
S,
I sometimes wish i never made the effort to talk to you. But then things would be different. Maybe even worse. Sometimes, when it all just hurts, i ask myself what that reality would be like. And even though it's not real, i cant help missing you. We've had some interesting memories together and I'd like to make more but i cant be sure if you feel the same way. I wish youd make uo your damn mind before saying things you dont mean.

-X
>>
Dear /r9k/

Did you know you could just paste a URL of a picture in the "File Name" box instead of having to download a pic to post in a thread? You should ideally attach a photo to every single post. Some people here know this, but most of you newfags don't.
>>
>>34622028
She is a cunt. Don't bother with skype sluts. They have like 30 orbiters they cycle through when nobody messages them for 5 minutes and they start "feeling lonely".

Don't let that spic control you. I've broken free of her curse.
>>
X

I just need your company, I like knowing you are there, I like knowing there is someone I can take out my anger and frustration on, it has a soothing effect, but like I said before I just want to be a spectator in your life (you taken that away from me now).

oh well, just know I can take something away form you at any moment.

S
>>
>>34620178
K,
What is your other initial? Or my other initial, I don't care?
But, if you're my K, what about your boyfriend? I don't think you're ugly or stupid. I've always found you amazing. I know I haven't seen you in half a year by now, but I still think of you. I'm still here.
-J
>>
we could be heroes, just for one day.
>>
File: 1485336965824.png (390KB, 935x515px) Image search: [Google]
1485336965824.png
390KB, 935x515px
>>34624911
O how I wish this was really you but theres no way it is :( RS by any chance?
>>
When the voices whispered, "Is that a woman or a man?" was I not misunderstanding?
>>
Dear femanon,
Two weeks ago (Jan 18) I gave you my throwaway email in a thread. You said you'd message me in a couple of days because you have anxiety. I thought you forget about me because I didn't get any email, but now I'm realizing my throwaway email is broken for some reasons. I can't receive nor send any email with it.
I'm sorry if I made you thought I don't care about you. Let me know if you still want my email, I'll do another one.

- Anon
>>
>>34633152
You can take a lot and i know it. But i can take just as much from you.

X
>>
Dear God,

Why do you never answer my prayers?

From, Anon.
Thread posts: 143
Thread images: 14

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.