[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What's your life plan?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 5

File: 1485664205313.png (246KB, 398x470px) Image search: [Google]
1485664205313.png
246KB, 398x470px
>Move out later this year
>Save a few hundred a month
>Put a mortgage on a trailer in the middle of nowhere somewhere by about 30
>Finish up paramedic certification
>Live out the rest of my days in my trailer as a hermit
>Move onto working dispatch when I'm too old to medic

Pretty comfy desu. Was hard to think past tomorrow a few years ago
>>
>>34614605
Getting married in 1 and a half months , Finish my degree, work in a top firm (that my family has business ties to).

Inherit some wealth from my dad, buy 2 large houses, 1 in the city, 1 in the country.

Have kids, make sure they get educated, make them repeat what I did because that's what my dad did and his dad etc.
>>
>>34614944
zzzzzzzzzzz

>>34614605
cool
>>
If I can join the military (USA) then hopefully I'll get to shoot some foreigners, which will make my family and normies finally respect me/take me seriously

after that I'll probably just take up a trade (grandpa was a carpenter) or become a cop and take out my frustration on the normals even further

If I can't join the .mil, I'll probably just end up working shitty call center/bar/restaurant jobs to pay for learning a trade at community college
>>
people who plan out their entire life makes me cringe.

anything can happen to you and change but instead youre focused on this one plan every day of your life

its really unhealthy

better to live day by day
>>
>>34615079
>better to live day by day
Not really, and I say that as someone who's been doing it for the past 4-6 years
>>
File: ghjgfj.png (704KB, 591x581px) Image search: [Google]
ghjgfj.png
704KB, 591x581px
>>34615290
look you can be a rational person and save money

but to have this vision stuck in your head in not healthy when anything can change over the years and you might not want that anymore

thats what i mean by live day by day

just do what you want when you want to do it

dont lock yourself into a life of your imagination
>>
>>34614605
I have an immediate plan that goes long-term

>save up money for USA vacation this summer
>through fall, sell my apartment preferably within the year or before February 2018
>find a place to rent while I still keep my job
>apply to school around March 2018
>go to school, different city so I move there full-time using savings from selling my apartment
>take a 3-year degree in computer science
>get another job
>??????????
>>
>>34615079
It's a decent strategy for normies, because they rarely fail and when they do, it's not big enough to really change their plans
>>
Become a published scientist.
>>
File: IMG_C0506.jpg (59KB, 1024x667px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_C0506.jpg
59KB, 1024x667px
>Currently own big house
>rent out basement to friends, so i live for free
>on disability, free money and no bills
>parents are rich as shit, own tons of rental properties and land
>going to inherit it all
>this spring i'm planning on going out to the farmland and set up a campsite\bugout shelter, eventually build a comfy cabin
>going to save up all my monies and then go to an asian country to find me a grill to wife and bring home
thats the plan but life is pretty comfy for me rn, just need me that asian wife.
>>
>>34615435
What kind of disability do you have? Just to be original
>>
>>34614605
Former advanced emt here, have fun in medic school sometimes I wish I did that instead of going to uni
>>
>>34615485
back injury
>>
it was become like a graphic designer or something and make graphics but to learn more about the industry. life threw me a curve now i'm on a wheelchair going to physical therapy.
>>
>>34614605

I have no idea what im doing with my life and i need direction

i have very little idea of what i want to do or what i can do.

The best thing im hoping for right now is maybe my job hunt pays off and i get a minumum wage or factory job.
>>
>>34614605
Finish my PhD, then move to the forests of Maine where I will hunt and harvest my own food, distill my own liquor, smoke cigars, read books, cook on fires, and live a good life free of human-trash
>>
>>34615354
Don't give up, anon. The academic world is a shit-show, everything is political or a crap-shoot, and everyone spends their whole lives trying to push the boulder just a single centimeter while everyone else tries to push it in different directions. Keep on truckin
>>
>>34615079
People with no ambitions only succeed by chance. People with ambitions at least have a chance at their success being attributable to their own hard work. Just being an opportunist about everything in life doesn't make you worthy of the success, if it ever finds you
>>
>>34614605
>getting my bachelors degree (STEM) this summer
>aplly to Masters programs before then
>will see whether I go through with that, desu I'm already tired of academics
>might try and live abroad for a while (well I already live abroad, but I would like to live in various places for a short while each)
>maybe try to start a company
>if that fails get a decent job and work my way up the latter
>continue working on my body and social skills, those have a huge effect on quality of life
>experience things and try to live my life a bit more

Tbh I'll mostly see what happens, but I'm fairly happy with where I'm headed
>>
>>34615651
Much appreciated, anon. I will do my utmost.
>>
Finish med school, become a surgeon, maybe fly to one of the combat zones to stitch people up there. After that get a great spot at a comfy hospital in Switzerland, operate there. Maybe start my own clinic if I get famous/wealthy enough. As for now, my life feels rather pointless, but I just suck it up and do what I know I have to. And even if it is still pointless in 10/20/30 years, at least I will be in a position to save people, it will objectively be "honourable" and "altruistic", regardless of my own beliefs and views on pointlessness of life, honour and altruism.
>>
I no longer have a life plan, my ex saw to that. Spent the last 3 year building and working towards living together to only have her lie and betray me 2 weeks before we were supposed to look at aparments.
>>
>>34616657
surgery is fucking gay trust me.
Thread posts: 24
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.