[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Help

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1

File: switch in a nutshell.jpg (54KB, 996x229px) Image search: [Google]
switch in a nutshell.jpg
54KB, 996x229px
I've dropped university 3 times now, failed to hold a job more than 4 times, parents are cutting my internet on the 5th, say I have to get a job in the local area I can walk to or take public transport, I'm not going to do either.

I'll be forced to wander to the public library for internet. What do I do with the resources there to make something of myself? What do I try to learn, programming, cyber security, what?

What do I do to get my life back on track robots. Suicide is seeming like a serious option but I know I won't do it yet.
>>
>>34614590
Why did you quit university? What are your thoughts on a trade school like heating/cooling or an electrician? Even IT work??
>>
>>34614590
have you considered government assistance? just say you're black on the application
>>
>>34614590

dude im in a similar situation

>dropped out 3 times
>27, no money, no job, no degree
>havent told parents i dropped out again
>have to tell them soon because they think im graduating..

dont know what to do
>>
>he actually thinks the library are going to let him sit there all day every day on the computers!

Get your fucking life together, numale. Get a job and go back to school.
>>
>>34614629
I quit uni the first time because I went on a drug binge and got into a huge fight with my family over the past and their plans for me.

The second time was because I couldn't focus, brain fog, and my parents forced me to go back. I wanted to see a psychiatrist, they told me mental illness didn't exist and that it was satan.

the third time I ran out of money but completed 8 credits.

I'll take trade school I suppose but I'm poor. IT work too, the only resource I have is the library.

>>34614663
My doctor said I qualify but I don't have health insurance in NY to see him anymore. I committed myself to an institution and the pills helped, but no support network made it hard.

>>34614672
I feel mate, the first time they called me a worthless shit. The second time they said "how could you do this to us", the third time they said "we knew this would happen". Stick around maybe someone will help.

>>34614692
Poor man living in a rich city. They allow the homeless to sit around all day then sleep at the shelter, they'll let me do as I please. I've been there before. Nice shitpost attempt though.
>>
pls I dont want to be homeless this is oregano
>>
>>34614590
I posted earlier but forgot to include some thing's; Don't kill yourself just because your parents are showing you tough love.
-
Take baby steps! Are you living on your own or with them? If you live with them then go out every single day and look for jobs. Seriously. Don't let them see you do nothing. If you're in danger of loosing your house see if anybody will let you couch surf until you get your shit together.
-
The library may end up getting pissed if you're there every single day, be sure to bring something with you to write down every job opening you find so you're not there on a regular basis.
-
Be sure to have one nice outfit for job interviews.
-
Since you're already at the library, make a resume.
-
I can't stress this enough, apply for everywhere. McDonald's, security guard, telemarketer, EVERYTHING. Everybody has to start somewhere, even if it's scrubbing toilets.
-
Apply for food stamps/whatever government benefit that may help you. Nothing is worse than having no money AND no food.
-
Go to a job recruitment place. They will help you find employment.
-
Once you find work, think about going back to school and stick with it. You need something that will help you financially almost immediately like mechanic work, IT, bricklaying/contractor
>>
>>34614732
I posted just now (that huge wall of text towards the bottom) what are your thoughts on that? Are your parents still letting you live with them? You honesty need to chill on the drugs for now and once you actually find a job and get a paycheck seek help for your personal and mental problems.
>>
>>34614732
Claim your gay muslim and you can get into canada and get 1000/month
>>
>>34614590
Just work

If you can't even hold a basic job you won't cut it in college either.

Your problem is that you always think that there's the option of not studying, not doing your work properly, not putting in effort etc. Obviously life doesn't really work that way.

Even now you see it as your parents fucking you over rather than you getting fucked by life for being a lazy cunt. Your motivation shouldn't come from your parents, it has to come from yourself

You won't learn jackshit at the library sitting at the computer. If you had the motivation and discipline for self study you wouldn't have failed so much

So get a job, hold it for a year and then when you've taught yourself some discipline go back to college or learn a trade
>>
>>34614590
Google "Mturk" thank me later
>>
>>34614732
Ok this is the plan anon.
>Get ANY work
>Get modaphinile (amazing drug, no addiction, no resistance 10/10)
>Make peace with parents
>Go back to college with modaphinile and be a god.
Gl anon
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.