[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>tfw this is your physics teacher

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 40
Thread images: 10

>tfw when she has a Physics PHD.
>Dr.Stacy ??!???!
>she could have lived life on easy mode.
>she could have married the richest of the rich.
>she could have dropped out of high school and lived a comfy life
>tfw she has the passion and determination to go through hell in vain.
>wtf.jpg

This doesn't happen IRL?/??!?!?
How is this possible? What is going on?

>inb4 her looks got her where she is.
>>
Couple of reasons.

1.) Affirmative Action benefits white females the most
2.) My mom said it best "at some colleges its not about what you know, its about who you sleep with"
>>
how is abusing your looks to get easily into positions of power in academia leading you to an extremely easy and comfortable life choosing to "go through hell in vain"?
>>
>>34612294
>she could have dropped out of high school and lived a comfy life

This right here is why you can't get a girlfriend. Not because you're socially awkward, not because you're ugly, but because you're fucking dense and naive as a child in kindergarten
>>
>>34612294
Is this real? She's literally one of the most beautiful women I've ever seen. Source/more?
>>
>>34612373
Fucking virgin lmfaooooooo
>>
>>34612315

This is your brain on memes.
>>
>>34612315
That doesn't work for getting a phd though. just admit you hate women,
>>
>>34612373
Proof im not a sham.
>>
There isn't anything hellish about going through a PhD programme by itself, it's the implied standard of living that comes with it that sucks.
>>
>>34612315
Do you plan on sleeping with the entire board of education

thats a lot of old men
>>
File: Screenshot_20170203-202113.png (424KB, 720x1280px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_20170203-202113.png
424KB, 720x1280px
Dat best guess.

Porbly not thyme.
>>
>>34612418

I know plenty of PhDs. Most of them do it strictly for the title aren't bound to a particularly hard life because of it. It just means they get to ask for a slightly higher salary than an MA.
>>
>>34612417
That's the same girl? She looks way better in the other pic.
>>
File: maxresdefault.jpg (82KB, 1252x964px) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault.jpg
82KB, 1252x964px
>>34612390
Let me guess, she's a 6/10 by your standards
>>
>>34612315
She's probably smarter than you.
>>
>>34612405
>>34612416
>>34612422
>r-real life doesn't work like that!
>affirmative action isn't real, you goy!
>women don't sleep with guys in positions of power to get ahead!
wew, look at all the roastie salt

>>34612556
>probably
Nu-male
>>
File: 1477637189844.jpg (114KB, 572x582px) Image search: [Google]
1477637189844.jpg
114KB, 572x582px
>>34612294
>>34612417
literal qt.pi
>>
>>34612571
>s-s-stutter meme
>goy
>nu-male
take a break, jesus

>women don't sleep with guys in positions of power to get ahead!
Maybe in highschool or an office job, it's not gonna get you a PhD
>>
>>34612649
Nice nu-logic, cuck. There's actual objective studies that have been done that prove that girls get graded easier well into grad school and that affirmative action gives them a safety net the whole way

>inb4 you reply with some more mealy-mouthed cucksplaining
>>
File: proofs.png (5KB, 258x195px) Image search: [Google]
proofs.png
5KB, 258x195px
>>34612673
orgigigigignal
>>
>>34612294
she's probably autistic
>>
>>34612315
>1.) Affirmative Action benefits white females the most

Only this part is true
>>
>>34612417
more pics?

thisisanoriginucomment
>>
>>34612720
Wymyn don't get the tism, especially good looking ones.
>>
>>34612823

Of course they get the tism. It just doesn't matter since men aren't with women for their personality.
>>
File: 5345346346356.jpg (64KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
5345346346356.jpg
64KB, 1280x720px
this is my biology teacher and her husband
>>
>>34612315
You can't get a PhD in physics that way, unless it's some meme shit. Economy, management, art... sure I'll buy that, but not with a hard STEM Degree. Colleges like those have reputations to protect, and It's easy to spot an untrained engineer or doctor. Easier than an untrained managed.

The first point hold water though, and I can't help but notice that most of the girls in college are very motivated, and I can't know why.
Do they fall for the catchphrases and buzzwords like "make an impact", "passion oriented" and whatnot more easily than men?

To be honest, I am relatively unmotivated because I've been feeding on too much "redpill" and whatever. Maybe I'm just a wide-eyed romantic who has had his dreams shattered and is now magnifying the issue, but I see that my possibilites range from "meh it sucks" to "meh it's good" . It's still a meh all in all.
Finish a challenging university, climb the social ladder, get married to some random girls who basically scores jackpot on me and my gainz, get some lukewarm affection from her and basically grind my ass to provite a decent life for the whole family and then hope that the coin lands taild and she doesn't divorce me, squeezing my soul out in the process.

Now that I'm typing this out, the only exit I see is by marrying someone who also went through higher education and respects hard work. I hope I find somebody like that.

the tl;dr from this vent/essay are the questions: Why are girls more motivated in college than men? And is it better to marry a college girl or not?
>>
>>34613197
Yeah but she's ugly so nobody cares.
>>
>>34613449
An indoctrinated liberal art girl? Hell no.
A stem qt? Definitely yes, but they're rare unicorns that have too many options, so unless you're u turbo-chad it's gonna be hard.
>>
>>34612507
A few of the PhDs I knew gave up because they realised they hated the idea of spending a few more years with virtually no money.
>>
File: cheer.jpg (51KB, 628x353px) Image search: [Google]
cheer.jpg
51KB, 628x353px
http://wtnh.com/2017/02/01/hebron-native-patriots-cheerleader-spends-days-studying-gene-editing/

I pretend these people don't exist to protect my fragile ego tbqhfampai
>>
>>34613616
Stemmies are the ones i'm talking about. Art students, social sciences and whatever are acting like they contain the secrets of the universe, while doctors(sexy nurse fantasies, anyone?), STEMgirls, etc. are less likely to be dicks, and more likely to be normal.

(Disclaimer: This isn't a rule set in stone, I've seen reversals on both sides)

Stemgirls are stil girls, attracted to power and masculinity, but with them it comes in the form of career drive and "following your passion".
>>
>>34612294
It's almost as if the commonly held beliefs behind this board where the average user barely goes outside are, dare I say it, wrong.
Shocker.
>>
>>34612315
You know I'm on board with a lot of the stuff from woman hate threads but this is pretty dumb.
A PhD is done out of college
>>
>>34612294
Attractive people are smarter than everyone else. Just like Niggers are uglier AND dumber than whites robots are uglier and dumber than normies
>>
>>34613836
Guys. None of this is difficult. The medical field especially is highly overrated. She does "gene editing" huh. Gene editing is surprisingly simple work nowadays and you just have to follow a step by step process. Essentially, she is just a technician, a human machine being told what to do and then doing it. She is in many ways, no different from a fast food worker except that she has memorized a lot of medical vocabulary.

The one thing that can be said of women is that they are pretty good at being told what to do and work tedious long tasks if trained to do so.
>>
Absolutely not. No self respecting, semi-successful man would date a woman who dropped out of high school. I'm pretty hot, and I have a community college degree but it's not enough. I'm going back and finishing my bachelors and then law school...so hopefully I'll have some better prospects. Even pretty people aren't handed things in life, they just have an advantage over ugly people. People will be nicer to you, especially men. They'll hold doors open for you and you're more likely to be hired over uglier candidates if you have similar qualifications. It Doesn't mean you can drop out of high school and be comfy. You'd still be poor and struggling unless you whored yourself out for money. Whores are looked down upon and don't have comfy lives by any means.
>>
>>34612294
>be attractive female
>work hard in a mentally demanding feel
>people just think you slept your way to the top and shit on you
>>
Time to derail the thread...

>>34615686

> Implying it isn't the same for black men
Thread posts: 40
Thread images: 10

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.