[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

The ultimate red pill on women

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 55
Thread images: 11

File: mgtows-or-gynocentrism.jpg (42KB, 479x292px) Image search: [Google]
mgtows-or-gynocentrism.jpg
42KB, 479x292px
Reminder that women arent capable of loving men, they only fake it. They have been taught by girl magazines to pretend "love" and "heart pain" so as to up their potential on the dating market.

If you ever meet a girl who says she loves you she is guaranteed lying and after your money. Girls have no interest in anything except money, they loathe guys and look down on most of them because they are such easy walking ATMs

Only morons would marry and have children with these cash hungry backstabbers in 2017. There are no good women and there never were
>>
File: 1480798399035.png (431KB, 556x644px) Image search: [Google]
1480798399035.png
431KB, 556x644px
said the permavirgin pussy
>>
so edgy
>>
>>34612058
>all women are the same
Stop making women the center of your universe and at least part of your autism is solved.
>>
>>34612058
Thats why i date femboys, checkmate kraut
>>
Reminder that women can be best described as hunter seeker missiles. Their whole lives are dedicated for pursuit of lawyer-mandated welfare (alimony and child support)
>>
>>34612061
Why would anyone put their penis in a vice.

Leaf has no answer
>>
>>34612058
We get it, you suck dick.
>>
File: 2283232-conanweight[1].jpg (136KB, 649x1004px) Image search: [Google]
2283232-conanweight[1].jpg
136KB, 649x1004px
>>34612060
Incidentally, edgy things are just what men used to like, before being told they shouldn't.
>>
>>34612058
OP is a fag, as usual
>>
>>34612058
>If you ever meet a girl who says she loves you she is guaranteed lying and after your money. Girls have no interest in anything except money, they loathe guys and look down on most of them because they are such easy walking ATMs

This is true. Women only ever "love" something that you have, not yourself. It's either looks, status, or money.

After attempting to date for a couple years, I realized that no woman can love you like your mother loved you. Women never offer unconditional love even if you are capable of it yourself.
>>
>>34612067
>>34612065
Paid DNC shills detected. Go shill for vaginas elsewhere, cucks
>>
File: jRwVK0O.jpg (160KB, 1024x1024px) Image search: [Google]
jRwVK0O.jpg
160KB, 1024x1024px
I went my own way...to success
>>
.....what a fucking fag. You genuinly believe that all women can literally only love you if you have money or status or looks????? who hurt you???
>>
>>34612071
I am saying women cant love any man, they only love money. Their love is fake. Go ahead prove me wrong Windmillfag, you cant
>>
fuck women seriously
>>
File: smugpepe.jpg (27KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
smugpepe.jpg
27KB, 600x600px
>>34612058
>in nursing school
>been dating a girl a year ahead and is a nurse
>helping me pay for stuff in the mean time
>gonna get married
yeah all women are bad op
>>
>>34612074
You're gonna get married but you're also gonna get divorced. ENjoy the alimony check and half black children, thats what you get for trusting the rotten backstabbing cunts
>>
File: RiA6kxoBT.jpg (14KB, 260x297px) Image search: [Google]
RiA6kxoBT.jpg
14KB, 260x297px
>>34612058
(((MGTOW)))
>>
>>34612074
lol you sound jaded. She's gonna cuck me but fucks me all the time? Lets me live there for free. Feels good man. I think you're projecting too much.
>>
>>34612077
How long have you been together moron

>inb4 less than 3 years
>>
>>34612058

Women are just looking out for their own best interests.
Those interests may clash with yours, but you're not owed shit bitch.
They wanna fuck their 20s away, and settle down with someone who'll finance their baby fever when it sets in. Then fuck around behind his back while he raises the kid, or at least financially supports it.
Just how it it - if you don't like it, don't play the game. But don't be angry when a woman acts like a woman.
>>
>>34612079
Of course, but these maggot-infested conspirators are currently preying on millions of innocent men, who have their lives destroyed for the sake of greed and money hunger. Men need to be warned away from these beasts
>>
>>34612080

If you wanna get the truth out, you can't be so angry about it. Nobody is ever influenced by the spittle-flecked raving madman.
Dress it up as empowering sexual differences - let those who can figure it out, figure it out. Anyone else...well, they're not owed shit either.
>>
I for one wont be having children unless the artificial womb becomes a reality. I don't want to risk never seeing the little fuck.

The way my father got reamed in my parents separation, my mother got to dictate literally everything about how often he got to see me from when I was 12 to when I was 18.

The idea of that happening to me? I just don't want to take the risk. I'd much rather sacrifice a healthy monogamous love life in exchange for being a father.
>>
>>34612081
You're obviously a woman yourself who feels obligateed todefend her criminal actions.Pathetic really
>>
>>34612083

Shouldn't you be dreaming about shooting up a mosque, without the requisite set of balls to actually carry it out?
>>
File: IMG_0595.gif (695KB, 400x225px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0595.gif
695KB, 400x225px
>>34612058
>Reminder that women arent capable of loving men
Wrong, women CAN love men. But not like men love women. Woman's "love" is intense admiration and the desire to be swept into the world of a superior male. It's a girlish and fleeting emotion which can be easily thrown away if she meets a better man. Hence why women abandon men when they lose respect for him.

No, I’m not talking about the “he’s got acceptable college credentials and a good job and car” kind of ledger book love. I’m talking about the “he smells so great and I love the way he buttons his shirt from the bottom up and I can’t wait to jump into his arms at the end of the day” kind of love.

When a woman falls into the second kind of love she begins to behave around her man much like a beta male does around women he is attracted to. The change is such a radical metamorphosis that it leads one to believe that love rewires a woman’s brain in a direction that makes her singularly vulnerable to the vicissitudes of romance. It’s no wonder then that women are very careful about doling out the innermost sanctum of their hearts to just any man. Even sluts, who let it be known aren’t exactly inclined to impart their pussies with much significance, are surprisingly circumspect about how quickly and easily they allow themselves to fall in love.

Women don't care about money unless they're already used up and seeking a beta provider.
>>
>>34612084

I dont dignify condescending cunts with my attention. Get lost
>>
>>34612086

You just did. Keep crying while you masturbate.
>>
>approaching late 20s
>now or never on having kids
>sorta buy into /pol/ logic like
>muh genes, muh evolution, muh biological purpose of life
>think about it deebly goncerned
>realize i'm only imagining my /idealson/ who magically follows after me and never asserts his own way of life
>mental block on imagining having girls, or a gay son, or any other combo that means i will just waste the best years of my life raising someone who will cut off the genetic lineage anyway

how do you make sure you aren't making a huge mistake in having kids? even varg's kids will almost certainly leave the family abode and become degenerates, just as a reaction to their father's overwhelming edginess.
>>
>>34612088

Having a kid this day and age is a huge mistake. Between the courts being able to destroy you financially because she fell out of love with you, to the absolute toxic mess of both the environment and the economy....you're better off being single, fucking sluts, and enjoying the decline of civilization.
>>
>>34612087
Notice how you bring up no cases of decent women you met ,you just spew theory and memes. Typical lowbrow tumblr invader cunt
>>
>>34612058
but I'm broke and contribute nothing, but am still supported financially by her.

really makes me think
>>
>>34612058
Itt

Destroying the white race and sounding like bitter fagets

Cool job (((op)))
>>
>>34612091
Lies, literally no evidence. Try again hillary paid shill
>>
File: IMG_0522.gif (1MB, 500x243px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0522.gif
1MB, 500x243px
>>34612068
Very true. The love that men want in women is the unconditional sort of maternal love which dries up eventually. Female love interests in stories and movies and shit are always completely devoted to the hero regardless of his looks, confidence, height, social status, or wealth. Even if he loses one of those traits she stands by his side, adoring him for his tender heart. Like mama.

The trouble is men assuming women love romantic partners like mama does. Mama doesn't get disgusted when you cry, mama comforts you when the strain of life makes you weary, mama cooks because seeing you eat makes her happy, etc.
>>
>>34612093

Time to stop posting son.
>>
>>34612094
Exactly. They care only about hte bank account. There is no love involved, just like I said
>>
File: IMG_0590.jpg (605KB, 2556x1767px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0590.jpg
605KB, 2556x1767px
>>34612093
Fuck off. Women only care about money from betas, that is after they hit the wall.

When they're still hot they only care about having fun with a cool guy.
>>
>>34612097
No evidence posted I see. Try again XX bandit
>>
>>34612096
Are you autistic? Women don't care about your shekels unless you're her beta backup
>>
>>34612099
(citation needed)

Fucking women, as if they know what a citation is
>>
Wow, mod has to be a woman...
>>
File: 1468344052847.jpg (1MB, 3596x2102px) Image search: [Google]
1468344052847.jpg
1MB, 3596x2102px
>>34612058
imma die alone so I'm just like lmao
memes n hoes
memes n hoes
>>
>>34612088
Varg seems like a great guy, but he is literally autistic, WE WUZ tier Nordicist. He hides under the pan-European identity because Norway's culture is absolute shit. That's why he moved to France, a much superior culture. Scandinavians had/did nothing noteworthy before being civilized and Christianized. Literal snowniggers.

Everything he says conveniently comes with no source. He pushes for shit Norse paganism, meanwhile superior Greco-Roman pantheon exists and we have more knowledge about Greco-Roman pantheon. He also says that people didn't actually believe in their pagan religions, fucking retard. He believes the Dark Ages meme.

But just let him live on in la-la land.
>>
>>34612154

People hate you because you're you. That includes men as well as women.
>>
MGTOW is good but getting a bf is superior.
>>
>>34612058
>They have been taught by girl magazines to pretend "love" and "heart pain" so as to up their potential on the dating market.
Could you please post one such article?
>>
>>34612420
You need to read between the lines

Also girl detected
>>
>>34612075
>half black children
Why do you assume she's black?
>>
File: 1484578748812.jpg (57KB, 500x375px) Image search: [Google]
1484578748812.jpg
57KB, 500x375px
mfw r9k is getting back to its roots and its not filled with unironic roastie threads and fag threads
>>
>>34612651
fucking cucked you meme
>>
>>34612877
I don't get it.
originality is original
>>
>>34612087

>Thinks insults are same as facts and logic

Cardboard cutout roastie, nothing unique or special at all
Thread posts: 55
Thread images: 11

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.