[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Who here /pilonidalcyst/ ?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 2

File: IMG_0271.jpg (1MB, 1800x2400px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0271.jpg
1MB, 1800x2400px
Who here /pilonidalcyst/ ?
>>
>>34611484
I think I have one. It's this tiny hole on the top of my ass crack, it's been there for over a year now, I started just being too embarrassed to go to the doctor but now that it's been so long I feel like I don't need to worry about it.
>>
>>34611518
The doctor probably sees shit 10 times worse than this every day, you should never be embarrassed to go to a doctor.

For me getting this fixed was a huge quality of life improvement, being able to sit anyway I want without a massive sting in my ass is great.
>>
>>34611484
Got two. First one above my coccyx, second right next to my anus. First one opened up again a few days ago, so i've had toilet paper stuffed in there to stop the bleeding until it closes up.

Saw the doctor when the first one began, he said it'll probably close itself. Saw him again when the second one showed up, a literal second asshole, and he said the same thing. Now i'm in a position where I can't afford treatment and they're both just getting steadily worse.
>>
>>34611484
Used to have it, had to get some moderate surgery done to remove it and resolve the problem. If you have this you ought to go see a doctor, anon, it will happen again and again throughout your lifetime and will slowly get worse until it turns into a massive open sore.
>>
>>34611484
I thought I had one of these a few years ago and it scared the hell out of me, I think it was just an inconveniently placed zit because it went away after like a week.
>>
>>34611624
That's the same abscess, believe it or not. The infection gets in through the pilonidal cavity and then eats it way down through your butt until it finds a way out. It is often caused by a hair getting stuck in the pilonidal cavity and then the body goes through a fucked up immune response to try to get rid of it.
>>
>>34611674
Even if mine hasn't changed in size at all in over a year? It will get worse?
>>
>>34611484
Is this stuff under the skin? I think I have one, maybe two

Since 2015 I had times where my coccyx was ultra painful, couldn't sit well at all, I was just ignoring the pain but it was hard sometimes, then it went away and then it came back

Right now I haven't had any pain in months and that's what matters
>>
>>34611761
It will get worse over the years. This isn't a condition that goes away on its own. It will go through a cycle of opening, healing up, and then opening and most likely won't ever stop. Getting the surgery for it is rough, all they do is cut the affected chunk of flesh out of you to entirely remove the pilonidal cavity that's the source of the problem, but going back to having only one asshole and a butt that isn't eating itself is way better. Took me about four months to heal from the surgery.
>>
>>34611804
I can't believe I just ignored it for so long fuck. I'll get right on taking care of this now.
>>
>>34611518
>>34611804
>>34611841
I had it. I just washed and cleaned it. I have a hairy ass so what happened was I just shaved around the area to make sure no hairs got in and it eventually went away. Doctor didn't need surgery even though it was an open wound. It just had to scab correctly without hair.

Just make sure to wash your ass, gooch, and balls. I noticed I had ingrown hairs near my gooch. I'm a good goy now
>>
>>34611882
It will be back. It may be next month, it may be six months, it may be a couple years but it will be back. It would have closed up even if you hadn't been deep cleaning your butt. That's what it does; just opens up and drains for a while then closes up for a while, but only for a while.
>>
>>34611915
it's been like 6 years dawg. I've been working out as well, lots of pressure sitting or doing incline or abwork and hasn't opened.
>>
>>34611706
Nah, it isn't. I was worried about that being a possibility but the nurse practitioner took one look at it and assured me that wouldn't be the case. And then the doctor did the exact same thing when I asked for a second opinion. I'm just lucky enough to get two entirely different sinuses.
>>
There are actually two unrelated conditions that may cause similar symptoms.

One is the pilonidal cyst which is caused by an ingrown hair or similar (though the exact causes are not completely known AFAIK - some say that it is congenital). It is essentially a sack containing debris and pus, with inflamed tissue around it. At first it is closed, then it develops an opening at some point.

The other is an anal fistula, which is a channel that opens from the inner wall of the rectum due to an infection and burrows outward until it opens to the outside, essentially forming a second anal opening.

The pilonidal cyst is usually higher up, while the fistula tends to be closer to the anus, but only possible to decide after a close inspection. The treatment options are completely different for the two cases.

Have your doctor examine it really closely to remove any doubt about the diagnosis. Source: I had a fistula misdiagnosed as a cyst, so I had to have a repeated surgery. It was, quite literally, pain in the ass.
>>
File: 1459328935295.jpg (46KB, 588x882px) Image search: [Google]
1459328935295.jpg
46KB, 588x882px
>>34611484
>Who here /pilonidalcyst/ ?
nah
sorry
>>
I had one, if hurt like mad for a week but it went away. Didn't go to the doctor because that's for chumps.
>>
My boss had one cut out, he died young 2 year's later. ...just a thought, I'm glad cos he was a twat
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.