[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

You are now thinking about that certain person.

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 37
Thread images: 8

File: hatred.jpg (103KB, 1271x720px) Image search: [Google]
hatred.jpg
103KB, 1271x720px
What's their name, /r9k/?

>Anna

Too bad she turned out to be a heartless whore.
>>
Her name is Stacey.

But she's not like the others.
She's a gem.
>>
File: 1471299562455.jpg (335KB, 484x527px) Image search: [Google]
1471299562455.jpg
335KB, 484x527px
>Jenna

Pretty sure she still hates me for dumping her (in such a manner) but I literally did it for her own good
>>
I'm thinking about Hyacinth from Keeping Up Appearances
She's a silly woman
But I often feel bad for her, and I dislike a lot of the other characters more than I dislike her
>>
>>34611711
She's a bit of a snob though
>>
>>34611728
Yeah, but she doesn't know she's being one. I think if she knew she would stop.

If the other villagers can't take it in stride then they should just tell her instead of being catty teenagers about it. Richard, for instance, is intolerable. He's married to a woman he hates deep down inside but he's too much of a pussy to admit it, yet he frequently takes the moral high ground and gets sympathy from his peers.
>>
>>34611818
Yes richard is a bitch
>>
>>34611691
>But she's not like the others.
oh boy
>>
Sarah

I worked up the courage to approach her and she said she isn't sure, she needs to think about it
>>
>>34611267
On a completely unrelated point, what's the first letter of your name, OP?
>>
Emma

oregano reply
>>
>>34612173
>she said she isn't sure, she needs to think about it
That doesn't sound good desu
>>
File: feels mask.jpg (45KB, 601x508px) Image search: [Google]
feels mask.jpg
45KB, 601x508px
Her name's Hannah. I hadn't had oneitis since middle school (been almost 6 years now) before her and it was never this strong. But she's spoken for at the moment and I don't think I'm good enough to date her right now anyway so I've been really trying to improve myself, I've been lifting, running, trying to force myself to not be a social autist and actually putting in effort towards my career goals. The timing just isn't right right now.
At least that's what I tell myself to stop from spiralling back into depression
>>
>>34612146
She's a genuine sweetheart I'm happy to know her
>>
File: 1401392760446.jpg (96KB, 396x388px) Image search: [Google]
1401392760446.jpg
96KB, 396x388px
Ashley

She went on to be a neurologist while I'm a virgin NEET.
>>
File: 1486083599529.png (9KB, 401x367px) Image search: [Google]
1486083599529.png
9KB, 401x367px
>>34612230
u use 4chan m8
u never will get her, get an onahole
>>
>>34611267
>fell in love with old friend of mine
>she has no idea
>don't even know if I want to go after her and fail or just wait until this passes as I watch her get together with other guys
I can't deal with this shit
>>
File: drive feels.jpg (64KB, 501x501px) Image search: [Google]
drive feels.jpg
64KB, 501x501px
>>34612738
I'm not ready to give up yet. This is my last chance to escape robothood. Besides it's not like I'm lifting just for her.
>>
>>34612173
It means "no" so don't hold out. At least she was trying to be considerate of your feelings by not flat out rejecting you
>>
>>34611267
>Aiya

webm related, it's her. I wish I have a fucking time machine.
>>
Chelsea. She was awesome but vex on because I am a husk of a human that has no idea how to express emotions and is terrified by intimacy.
>>
>Roseanne

She actually seems to like me, and walks with me, and laughs at my shitty jokes. I can't wait to tell her I live at home and am a 28 year old KHV.
>>
File: 1467800775668.png (307KB, 427x559px) Image search: [Google]
1467800775668.png
307KB, 427x559px
>Havana

Tfw i fell in love again after 1 year feeling nothing for other grills. I don't know he for a long time (only a month) but it clickt forst tome we saw eachother. I'm too autistic to tell het how i feel because i just know that it'll break me if she friendzones me
>>
>Risa
my chances are low but hopelessly clinging to hope
>>
>>34612196
>>34612901
The thing I don't understand is that I thought she liked me. She would always stare at me when she thought I wasn't looking and she got nervous whenever we were around each other. She is single so I don't know what the problem is, she was supposed to be my first gf :'(
>>
>>34613814
Maybe she did like you but figured you have to many shortcomings for her to see herself with you. Sometimes women just like attention and will string a guy along, with the hopes he doesn't put her in an uncomfortable position like you did, because it makes them feel desired and wanted. Maybe she like you but has discretions as to whether or not there's any sort of worthwhile future with you. I honestly don't know, put all of those are possible. I'd try distancing yourself from her for awhile, like a 3-4 months. If she likes you, she'll do whatever she can to win you back, if she doesn't then you're free to move on with your life and quit dwelling on it.

P.S. She'll text stuff like, "are you avoiding me?" "I miss you" ":((" and other shit, just causally respond that you've been busy and you have a lot going on, say you've got to go, you're doing something right now and then go back to avoiding her
>>
>>34614160
>P.S. She'll text stuff like, "are you avoiding me?" "I miss you" ":(("

how do you know?
>>
>Paige
I waited three months for her to finally break up with her cheating boyfriend. After the breakup I learned she liked me back and now we're dating :)
>>
Anna

Accidentally fell for her even though nothing will ever come of it

just fuck my shit up my
>>
>>34614470
Never, I repeat, NEVER. fall for an Anna.

They're all just awful.
>>
>>34611267
>>34614470
>fellow Anna bros

We better be talking about different Anna's here
>>
>>34611267
>Mfw I like this girl but don't know her name

>Tfw a lot younger than her so she won't accept me.
>>
>>34611267
Rob. But he's probably coming over today uwu
>>
>>34611267
Victoria.
Managed to get up my courage to ask her to take another class together, she said yes. Now I asked her what class specifically and she's ignored me for an entire week. And I know she's read it.

Well, guess it's back to hikki-dom for me.
It'd hurt less if they took at least the time to say they don't want to have anything to do with me. Being ignored is worse.
>>
>>34611267
Marisa.

She was shy and innocent when we first started dating. Waited over a year to tell me she fucked one of her church friends at the beginning of our relationship. Now she shows off her body for Instagram followers. Breaks my fucking heart that she doesn't care about herself.
>>
>>34613151
Woah woah woah woah woah. Lightskin mixed girl, 5'2, has a dog named Sadie?
>>
>>34614530
What's the age difference? How can you not know their name?
Thread posts: 37
Thread images: 8

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.