[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

/Dudebro Thread/

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2

File: 002.jpg (787KB, 1600x1200px) Image search: [Google]
002.jpg
787KB, 1600x1200px
>made edibles
>waited an hour and a half
>only slightly high
>smoked a joint
>now fucking soaring and only getting higher

So let's have a dudebro thread. Whatchya smoking? Whatchya listening to? What's on your mind brother?

smoking
>swazi gold

listening to
>erykah badu

what's on your mind
>should i make another sandwich
>should i finish this joint
>why aren't my imaginary friends as vivid as they were last year?

Honestly, is there anyway to increase that shit? My imaginary friends were pretty much tulpas last year, now its hard to even summon one. Do you have to be really depressed for them to be that vivid?
>>
File: 1464425662190.jpg (20KB, 338x294px) Image search: [Google]
1464425662190.jpg
20KB, 338x294px
Smoking on some top-tier crumb wax

listening to this breathy hipster shit
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8h59-aomVyM
>>
>want to spend the day being high as fuck but my lungs are totally FUCKERDOODLED by bronchitis and I can hardly breathe as is

I can handle being all kinds of sick but when I'm too sick to smoke weed that's just cruel and unusual
>>
>>34611270
Have you considered making/eating firecrackers?

>preheat (toaster) oven to ~375F
>schmear some peanut butter (the more fat the better) onto one side of 2 crackers
>sprinkle some ground herb on each cracker
>sandwich the halves and wrap in tinfoil
>pop in the (toaster) oven for ~10-15 mins
>walla
>>
>tfw tolerance is fucked up from smoking too much dabs
>>
>>34611372
Then just smoke more dabs
>>
I feel miserable so I wanna get high but I know getting high is just gunna make me feel even sadder
>>
>>34611236
Op here, i ended up making a sandwich but did not finish the joint because it was the last paper i had and i want to wake and bake tomorrow. fun fact: i used used the "your papers are running out" paper from the RAW box because im out of papers and sealed it with honey and used a marlboro menthol filter (the one with the menthol ball in the filter that you press to break). Its a tasty joint.

Really need help with the imagination though. its the only thing i feel is worth living fir really. Reality sucks.
>>
i'm listening to this song i made i played everything

https://willsmith.bandcamp.com/track/domus-marthae-sanctus
>>
I once tried to make firecrackers and ended up just eating hot nutella weed with no high

tasted pretty good at least
>>
>>34611236
Terrible shwag with immature seeds because it's all that's in my area right now. Still slightly damp, burns like tried to smoke branches. Gets ya though famalam. I'm thinking about how there's no hope in accomplishing any thing note worthy at this point in my life. If i get into a trade school and a job afterwards it would the best I could do.
>>
>>34611236
as soon as i pass this drug test for my work im taking some club wax to the face with my friends. Probably listening to thug shit
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.