[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I fucking hate my life and wish I could just die on the spot

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 6

File: 1443391333610.jpg (182KB, 720x1107px) Image search: [Google]
1443391333610.jpg
182KB, 720x1107px
I fucking hate my life and wish I could just die on the spot instantaneously.

Does anyone else know how this feels? I don't even want to be 'happy' because I see happiness as this remote state that is impossible for me to ever achieve; it's for other people, who have better luck than me.

>lonely
>NEET
>living with parents
>total failure
>>
File: winter.jpg (11KB, 600x434px) Image search: [Google]
winter.jpg
11KB, 600x434px
>>34611168
I know, I'm a pussy I can't anhero
>no friends
>NEET (dropped school, lost my fast-food job)
>living with grand parents because my parents threw me out
>steal liquor and passes out alone in my room
>>
Just pay someone to kill you or ask someone to do it for free and get your body
>>
>>34611213
relatable, except my parents haven't thrown me out yet.
i'd kill myself if i wasn't worried about how my family and close friends (all internet friends but still close) would react.
>>
>>34611213
You're basically me, then.

I have a few 'friends', but I absolutely hate them and don't enjoy being with them: they have had such better luck than me, despite objectively trying less than me at life. They get ahead because of literal luck - because they never actually try -, and then look down on me.

I'm a NEET, and everyone acts like I'm some kind of failure because I have a Bachelor's degree and wasn't able to get anything.

I live with parents, and they're push-overs - I don't see them throwing me out in the near future as a possibility, but it could happen.

My only comfort is procuring alcohol and drinking myself into oblivion. It's the only time I feel like things are 'alright'. Any other time, all I can think is how much I hate being alive: how much I hate living in this house, the one I've lived in since I was a kid; I should be independent, and living somewhere else. I get enraged thinking of all the times I nearly got a job, but got rejected in the end and passed over, and how many job applications I've put in that made me wait and even gave me the hope that I'd get chosen, but told me "fuck you" in the end. I hate that I can't even think of entering a relationship, because most people just drop you if they find out you're a NEET.
>>
File: 1484379390361.png (738KB, 1019x1057px) Image search: [Google]
1484379390361.png
738KB, 1019x1057px
>>34611291
If I had a gun I would have killed myself already, but I don't live in USA sadly
>>
>>34611296
>My only comfort is procuring alcohol and drinking myself into oblivion. It's the only time I feel like things are 'alright'.

Yeah I can totaly relate to that
>>
>>34611168
>wish I could just die on the spot instantaneously.
Oh, you can.
Very easily so.
>>
File: 23414.png (185KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
23414.png
185KB, 640x480px
give me a vision neets
is there still reason to live.
i can;t even sleep properly, everything is uninspiring and full of shitfest
>>
someone tell me how i can kill myself while making it look like an accident, with guaranteed success. i don't want to shoot myself and be the unlucky fuck that lives and becomes a vegetable.
>>
File: 1462255591523.png (799KB, 1000x951px) Image search: [Google]
1462255591523.png
799KB, 1000x951px
>>34611168
>I fucking hate my life and wish I could just die on the spot instantaneously.
you can
self immolation is a thing
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.