[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Has anyone oneitis begged you to take then back? How did you

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1

File: 1445297017239.jpg (55KB, 800x800px) Image search: [Google]
1445297017239.jpg
55KB, 800x800px
Has anyone oneitis begged you to take then back? How did you respond

>be me
>virgin
>get really close with girl
>she's perfect for me. Basically me as a chick
>but she's crazy as fuck
>we fool around many times but never actually fuck
>almost did once but couldn't get hard
>she's really into, I'm really into her but she doesn't want a relationship
>starts getting really close to one of our friends, like really close
>she starts living with him because she got kicked out
>they may be fucking, but idk could be over thinking it and he could just be an oribiter
>begin distancing myself and eventually cut contact for a few weeks
>she starts talking shit to me like calling me a bitch, ugly, and telling me to go fuck myself but I never responded to that
Ffw to last night
>hanging with friend eventually meet up with her and friend shes living with
>kinda awkward
>she calls me later, not with friend she's at her familys place
>calls me
>spills her heart out to me
>begging me to take her back, apologizing for all the shit she put me thru, crying, talking about how's shes crazy and fucked everything up
>wants to be friends and make things up
>telling me how much she cares about me and shit
>just tell her I need time to myself
>she says I understand

I don't know what to do, I want her back but if she's with my friend then fuck it, fuck em both. She texted me later just saying how she wants to see me again and if I want to hit her up then I should.
>>
Bumping

Oreg
>>
>>34611080
Cut your losses and move on. Best of luck anon, it's harder than it sounds.
>>
>>34611080
Here is your (You) Mr. Norman.
Now leave this board and dont come back.
>>
>>34611080
yeah man but i dont really like to talk about it
>>
Not oneitis. But I got unghosted by a girl a few months after she ghosted me. We had one date which went great but then she ghosted me. The great thing about it is that now she feels bad about it and will do anything I want.
>>
>>she starts talking shit to me like calling me a bitch, ugly, and telling me to go fuck myself but I never responded to that
>>begging me to take her back, apologizing for all the shit she put me thru, crying, talking about how's shes crazy and fucked everything up

This is classic manipulative behavior and she is trying to take advantage of you. Cut contact and run. She's fucked in the head worse than you know.
>>
>>34611680
Anything you want? You getting any pussy at least?
>>
ive seen your post in a couple different threads buddy, id say dont take her back but good luck anon
>>
>>34611719
Yes. I'm making full use of her body. It's rare, but if a girl ever unghosts you, then you're golden. She will be fully dedicated to you.
>>
>>34611855
That sounds great anon. Girls are weird, sometime they just want to get fucked and that's it
>>
>>34611683
Maybe you're right. Don't know exactly why she needs to "take advantage of me" though
>>
>>34612017
Contrary to conventional /r9k/ thinking, girls are horny and want sex. If you are able to find a girl who is starved for sex, then expect great fun times.
>>
>>34611080

She was fucking him it went wrong and now after she's been used abused and cum dumped she's trying to get back with you in order to avoid a state of lonliness with no emotional dumping ground for her pathological problems

Cut contact with her forever or you shall suffer
>>
>>34611683
>This is classic manipulative behavior and she is trying to take advantage of you. Cut contact and run. She's fucked in the head worse than you know.

Nailed it, she's BPD or some other cluster B type
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.