[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Tinder Strats Thread

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 3

File: spottheautism.jpg (67KB, 456x907px) Image search: [Google]
spottheautism.jpg
67KB, 456x907px
How am I doing you guys?
She stopped replying after this, can anyone tell me what I did?

Also messages to girls thread
>>
Why can't women initiate or carry on a conversation online? It feels as if I'm interrogating them, sending them questions and they send dumb one line responses and wait for my next question.
>>
>>34610370
The only value the majority of women have that you will interact with are their looks. Don't expect them to be interesting, or be good at conversation, or to be unique. Once you see them for what they truly are it will get easier for you.
>>
>>34610370
hate to say it but it depends how attracted she is to you.
shes taking to 10+ people at once, she doesn't have time to put a lot of effort into the ones shes less interested in

the super hot girls are always smart and funny because they're going for guys that have a lot of options so they need to be

the average girls are lazy because they're in the pool with guys with no other options who will do anything

generally, doesn't apply to all females
>>
You have to be way thirstier I think. Just immediately try and get in the sack with her. Women say they don't like this but they honestly don't respond to anything else it seems, at least on Tinder.

If you're good looking you can lead the conversation and everything that happens pretty much anywhere you want to go
>>
Just say "wanna smash", literally no one uses tinder for dating. It's just casual sex.
>>
>>34610332
Talking meta NEVER EVER works with girls. They care about immersion more than anything, they want to feel like they're the protagonist of a young adult romance novel.
>>
>>34610332
going to hit you hard & fast congratulations for getting a match here's what i can see went wrong

>dont talk about other guys she's chatting to
>dont invite her to talk about other guys
>hahah shit lame
>dont abbreviate like 'IRL' thats internet talk that isn't really acceptable

the most glaring problem i can see is that you take the meta discussion of the pickup line thing on for far longer than it needed it to go and the conversation literally went nowhere else, next time change the topic of conversation and actually flirt with her

also notice how the way you finish talking to her doesn't actually invite a specific response from her in the same way a question would

gl and hf
>>
>>34610758
if u cant be urself u need to work on urself sry
>>
>>34610332
That opener was really good; I didn't really get it till I saw her name.

I think it started to die when you went sort of conversational with her near the end there, a 'mistake' I make a lot too. Girls don't seem to be too into talking; get your purpose known and try to get it done would be my advise, whether that's setting up for a hook up or a hang out or whatever.

Or keep the convo going but try to be short and concise like you were up until the end.

Tbh though it's really just winging it. >>34610536
is right that attractiveness plays a huge role. If you're fine af in her eyes she'll be eating out of your hands.

Don't be afraid to try to pick the convo up again though if she stopped replying this time.

>"sooo... sho, right?" or something idk
>>
You started fine but you took too long to do anything. You were not taking the conversation anywhere. Get to the point fast.
>>
I just say hi, talk about uni, maybe ask what she is doing right now, then ask wether she wants to me meet for drinks for whatever. If she responds with yes I ask for her number, worked with 2/3rds of the girls that live close to me and responded in the first place.
>>
>>34610646
This is the correct answer. Source: am chad, more than half of the women I've banged were through tinder
>>
>>34610829
all 2 of them
>>
I just call women niggers, hoping they appreciate my edgy sense of humour. No luck thus far, but I am sure it'll work eventually.
>>
>>34610332
So, You over explained yourself. There was no need. She fucked responded already, that's the whole point of those random one liners, not to start a philosophical discussion on if "sho" or "na" is more appropriate.
Also, why you talking about different dudes already, you just reminded her about that other cute guy she was talking to yesterday that she forgot to reply to.

After she said oh my god, that was your in to start the convo. Something simple like what do you do or did you diddle yourself yet today.
You already have her attention. Next, you need to get her number and get off tinder. You shouldn't be wasting your time on tinder if you don't actually have the time to hook up. So invite her out to that place near yours that you enjoy and make things sexual.
>>
>>34610646
This. There's like one small % of people on tinder that for some reason are clueless and are not on there looking to fuck. But most are. If you matched already, that's half the battle. Set up a time and place and get her number ASAP.

I'm wary of any girl on tinder that actually tries to fuckin talk to me.
>>
>>34610332
Dude you sound like a fucking dweeb. Next time a girl replies to your opener, WHATEVER she says, just ask her what are you doing right now
Try make whatever it is sexual. If it's not really sexual and she asks you in return, just say your playing with your dick.
If she doesn't say something easy to make sexual and she doesn't ask you what your doing, then you say wanna meet at x at y time. Even better if you can host, invite her straight over for a drink. If she ask what you will do there you tell her you will give her a banana to eat while you bend her over and play bongos on her ass.
Then you tell her when she's coming. Or if she wants to meet out first like most smart girls do pick a place close to yours. Close to hers is OK if she's really returning the flirting hard as you can be more sure she's wanting to bone you ASAP too.
>>
>>34610332
>sho
>na
>hella
>decent dude
>bruh
>obviously
>explanation

Those are mainly the things that were wrong.

Unless you're trying to pick up a whigger or ghetto chick with a mild case of mental retardation. Then it was perfect.
>>
File: 1450438445048-crop.jpg (32KB, 276x275px) Image search: [Google]
1450438445048-crop.jpg
32KB, 276x275px
>swipe right if you just want sex
>not here for one night stands
>looking for my prince
>>
File: 1482667990168.png (1MB, 851x795px) Image search: [Google]
1482667990168.png
1MB, 851x795px
>>34610332
>What kind of line would you use on a decent dude?
Stop saying "dude". And girls don't need pick up lines, they're not the ones chasing.
>Theeere we go
What does that even mean? You're just confusing her.
>I'm not one for using them IRL, obviously
Why the fuck would that be obvious???
>given the context...
>I'm glad you liked it
You act like it was the fucking joke of the decade. Stop referencing your shitty pun. Move the fuck on.

Also, why the fuck are you saying "hella"? Do people still use "hella"? Don't use "hella"; up your vocabulary game.

In conclusion, if you make a joke, move the fuck on from it once the laughs settle down.
>>
>>34610332
1) You literally talked about nothing. You made a pun and it didn't land, but you just kept shoving that shit in her face and letting her know that there was nothing else worth talking about.

2) Apparently neither of you had any mutual interests so it was painfully apparent that you were desperate to dick her. That's the sort of conversation someone starts out with when they have nothing to offer and expect a lifetime in return.

3) you sound needy as fuck. You are probably one of those who think that there's nothing wrong with giving you a shot then gets super defensive when she doesn't want to be with you.

0/10
>>
Protip for guys who think women are super prudish and blame feminism for it (Along with everything else in their lives.)

It's not that easy to just give a guy a chance. Most men who think it's that easy are also the men who will get clingy as fuck and try hard as hell to guilt trip women into staying with them. They will act like fucking play dough to keep a woman in a fruitless meaningless relationship.

If you do that, then you are why women are "Prudish" Women who do that are exactly the same. If a woman can't stop talking about sex and flirts like crazy despite knowing almost nothing about you other than what you have on common with a million other dudes, then you can bet that you'd be in for a life of drama and possessiveness.

When you go in, realize that you'd better be interesting and uniquely enjoyable to be around because there is an immense, possibly life-altering or even fatal risk of just giving you a chance. It has to be worth it.
Thread posts: 23
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.