[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

DUDE WEED

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 93
Thread images: 11

I know there are plenty of bots out there that love to use cannabis to hide from their problems and cover their anxiety. So let's have a nice and mature weed thread.

Survey to get us started?
>Favorite Strain? If you live in a non-friendly area and you haven't had an opportunity to explore strains then indica or sativa is fine
>Favorite method?
>What got you started?
>Legalize it?

>inb4 people try to derail the thread, quit being afraid of something that you haven't tried before
>>
>Romulon
>jointz
>buddies doing it
>depends if the prices are going to be competitive, if the govt keeps the same $10+tax per gram im not going to get all my supply from there. I dunno yet tbf
>>
Here I'll go ahead and get us started.

>Favorite Strain?
Blue Cheese

>Favorite method?
Hand pipes

>What got you started?
Hanging out with a couple of depressed KHVs. They used bud to help them hide their problems.

>Legalize it?
Totally
>>
>>34610187
It makes me more anxious but not even prescriptions help.

Aside from that it makes playing games and going to the movies funner.
/blog
>>
>>34610222
Can I ask you why you likes joints? I don't mean this like I think your preference is wrong. I just never liked it and my smoking buddy doesn't either so I haven't had a chance to actually ask someone why they like joints.
>>
>>34610187
I only tried edibles. It was my first time with marijuana, and it was a 50mg chocolate bar.

I didn't like it at all, and it fucked me up quite a bit while I was under the effect. But everyone says I shouldn't do edibles as my first time, since it's so strong.
Problem is, I'm afraid of smoking. Like, I've never smoked a cigarette or anything, and I'm afraid of what it feels like to have the smoke/vape inside my body. Will it hurt? Will I do something wrong with my movements? What if I inhale in the wrong "hole"? Which "hole" is the right one? Longue or stomach?

I'm very worried.
>>
File: IMG_0834.jpg (36KB, 350x338px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0834.jpg
36KB, 350x338px
>Frankenstein
>joints
>moving to a new state, had no friends, started smoking
>I live in Orange County, california. It's already legal :)
>>
>>34610187
>Discussing strains of degeneracy
>Discussing different ways to be a degenerate
>Legalizing it
>>
>>34610320
don't even bother starting
your fears are not unfounded

>>34610187
haven't had weed in 2 weeks or so
lemme get back at you when I rip this bowl...
>>
>>34610187
>Favorite Strain
I'm not a massive faggot, there's indica's and sativa's and anything else is literal pretentious nitpicking. Indica's.

>Favorite Method
Glass Pipe just because joints are too wasteful, bong's are too much of a hassle

>What got you started?
Realizing this is benign enough to not really get in the way of things and fuck sobriety so.

>Legalize it?
Live in a legal state so sure.
>>
>>34610320
Let me help you out.

First things first, they were right. Edibles are really too much to handle for a first time user. Not only is it a much stronger high it's mostly a different feeling and experience all together. You really shouldn't try and edible without having experience smoking marijuana. or if you have experience with other drugs but I don't recommend or support the use of hard drugs Were you nervous about the body high? Typically eating an edible is the first time you experience a true body high and it can make you nervous. Most of the time all people have gotten to try is reggie and dro and then they make the plunge to an edible and it's a whole other world. It takes some pretty nice high grade stuff to give me a similar body high. Personally I prefer smoking over edibles, but everyone has their preference and shouldn't feel good or bad for being different than others.

When it comes to learning how to smoke you should do it like most of us did. Get yourself a cheap hand pipe, like $10-15 and some simple mid grade stuff. Smoke a bowl and just learn how to do it. It's going to hurt, the burning can be a bit concerning if you aren't experienced but feeling it a couple times is important. You need to learn how to control your breath and take in the right amount at the right speed for the best experience.

Weed is super safe, it's so, so, so, so hard to damage yourself with weed. It's going to burn but you will be okay, there's nothing to be afraid of. Your goal is to get it into your lungs, you're probably going to cough. I've been smoking for a long time and I still have a couple good, hard coughs with every sesh. Just like with everything else, practice makes perfect.

I recommend not completely closing your mouth around the hole at first. It makes it a lot easier to get it straight to your lungs rather than catching it in your throat and mouth which will taste bad and make you cough a lot.
>>
my mother found my bong. and now im get to nervous when i smoke
>>
>>34610522
That sucks. I really never thought the idea of having larger pieces if you don't live on your own or with a weed-friendly roommate was a good idea.
>>
File: gimme some.jpg (11KB, 259x194px) Image search: [Google]
gimme some.jpg
11KB, 259x194px
gimme some speed and lets BLAZE!!!!!!!!!!!
>>
Weed is a drug for people with friends and know dealers. Also, it muddles mental faculties and makes you seem stupid as fuck. LMAO elsewhere you disgusting normalfags, there should be a dedicated thread on /b/ for you.
>>
>>34610544
i was just being too careless. my bong wasnt very big and fit nicely in my guitar case. Im considering getting a new vape since smoking might cause me some more problems
>>
dude, like where'd i put my bowl?
>>
i have a huge DT comin up any tips?
>>
>>34610240
Aaaa blue cheese just got my first flat and im growing 2 plants of this beauty
>>
>>34610632
i smoked weed once, its gay
>>
im a bored community college student with no friends and nothing to do. i need to quit smoking no so it wont be hard when its time to find a job. Ive smoke before bed for months and the boredom eats me alive. how do you quit?
>>
>>34610629
Why but originally ?
>>
lmao i'm dabbin and i got a bag of cheatos holy shit lamo this is off the hook music right now is like reverberating you know it's like i'm lookinp up at the stars right now
>>
>>34610569
What else are you doing with your life
>>
File: 1474512258913.jpg (85KB, 500x335px) Image search: [Google]
1474512258913.jpg
85KB, 500x335px
>>34610187
Tfw used to smoke daily but havent touched that shit in years

Why do you guys smoke?
Kinda wanna get back into it but dont really care for it
>>
>>34610662
>read books
>learn languages
>watch anime
>browse 4chan
If you're bored it's because you're retarded, and you are retarded because you smoke weed, one of the only drugs associated with having a below average IQ
>>
>Favorite Strain?
Whatever my dealer gives me

>Favorite method?
I feel like bongs hit me harder, but nothin wrong with a spoon

>What got you started?
I needed to curb my drinking. It also saves me a lot of money because my body is super sensitive to THC

>Legalize it?
Federally decriminalize it and let states decide.
>>
>>34610657
cuz my gay dads(seriously) who test me im really dirty stoned for sure bail idk what to do
>>
>>34610680
Alright good luck with that friend
>>
ive used to fake piss it works but hard to manage
>>
HURR DURR WEED AHAH WEEED LMAO IM A NORMIE RETARD DUUUDE WEEED AHAHA IM A RETARD AHAHA DUUUUUUDEEE WEEEED LMAO!!! WEED IS SO AMAZING MAN LIKE ITS SO AMAZING HURRR DURR
>>
File: ashley matureing.jpg (7KB, 201x251px) Image search: [Google]
ashley matureing.jpg
7KB, 201x251px
in all seriousness weed is lame, its like a comedown aid or a back up drug. i like uppers theyre superior to bud almost any drug is supeior to being uselessly stoned, anxious and other drugs produce way moe "insp[iring" thoughts
>>
File: 1485201642503.jpg (4KB, 150x200px) Image search: [Google]
1485201642503.jpg
4KB, 150x200px
>Favorite Strain?
Whatever people in my small town can get a hold of

>Favorite method?
Smoking joints (cant smoke them often because its wasteful so usually a hand pipe is my standard method)

>What got you started?
I first tried it back in highschool and never really used it till after i graduated. I picked it back up when i started community college because i was bored.

>Legalize it?
yes pls. it would keep me from taking unhealthy amounts of DPH to fall asleep when i dont have bud.

Ill have to quit to drop this soon tho. Ill need to be able to pass a drug test to get a job unless they dont test IT guys lol otherwise i need to stop. Also its getting too expensive
>>
>>34610632
It's my shit dude, I feel like it's the perfect night time strain. It covers up any physical pain or soreness, then you relax mentally and just enjoy whatever you're doing, then when you're ready it will put you right to sleep.
>>
>>34610187
Washington robot reporting in. Our state's cannabis legalization measure wasn't very good, but we did it. We can't let those rascally Coloradans beat us to it now, can we?

Favorite strain? Cheapest available at rec store, usually shake. Idk, Blue Dream is decent and consistent.

Favorite method? Ground-up, in a one-hitter. Efficient use of weed, hits hard, cleans easy. If I have it, I like to put a generous layer of kief in between two layers of bud. It's a good way to enjoy any concentrate without expensive equipment.

What got me started? Stoner friend in college introduced me to it. Another stoner friend convinced me it was fine over a long period while I was growing up. I used to be a true believer from a very conservative family, but those beliefs did not hold up to my scrutiny.

Legalize it? Weed should be legalized everywhere. It should be legal for 13 year olds or older. Weed use should be mandatory for federal and state legislators.

Do I use it now? No, I can't right now. Fucking sucks. I take an antidepressant to prevent severe depression and maintain at moderate depression. This prevents me from using alcohol. I take one benadryl nightly to take the edge off and keep me from going bonkers.
>>
>>34610804
>puts all this effort into trying to derail a weed thread because they think their drug is superior

Everyone has their vices man, just because you like yours more doesn't mean you need to try to make people feel bad for theirs.
>>
>>34610808
Yeah exactly usually cant be bothered with vidya if im wiped out. But music is 10 times better
>>
>>34610320
Either use a cheap hand pipe, or you can make a cheap water pipe/bong out of a longish glass down stem/bowl, a soda can, and a hard plastic straw. This is cheaper than a hand pipe and it is a better experience.

To make, punch three small holes at 45 degrees into the top outer rim of a soda can without opening it, two across from each other, and one in between them. The can will not buckle when punching holes into the rim. drain the soda through these holes. Use a marker or similar to gradually widen these holes until they will tightly fit the straw and the down stem. Place the down stem all the way in, and insert the straw about one inch in. Widen the other hole, the thumb hole or "carb" slightly. Test the seals by covering the bowl and carb with your thumbs and sucking through the straw. Seal around the straw and down stem if any air goes through.

To use, fill the can with water to above the bottom of the down stem but below the straw, about 2/3 full. Dry the bowl with a cloth if desired. Cover the thumb hole with your thumb while inhaling and lighting the weed on fire to produce some smoke, then uncover the thumb hole to inhale the smoke. This should produce a bubbling sound. The water will help to filter the smoke and make it less harsh. A soda can bong is not nearly as fragile as a traditional bong, and works about as well.
>>
>it doesnt matter because I vape. If anything, I had a great time with this sativa-oriented hybrid Space Queen
>magic flight launch box. I bought it planning to use it only when I needed to smoke undercover but now its the only way I smoke. Has also saved me weed enough to pay itself over 10 times over.
>friends in college smoked once, asked me to join them. Rest is history
>sure, already legal where I live so idc
>>
>>34610320
Smoked a cigarette and coughed for hours, was horrible
Smoked a hand pipe and didn't get tight chested even, it's seriously not that bad
>>
File: heaven.jpg (46KB, 479x490px) Image search: [Google]
heaven.jpg
46KB, 479x490px
>>34610187
>Grapefruit Skunk
>Jointz
>My friends and dude weed lmao
>pic related after I moved to Colorado.
>>
>>34610187
>Favorite Strain?
A-10
>>Favorite method?
Joints are my favorite with a bong a close second. Dabbing is ok but not really something I'm super into.
>>What got you started?
GF is a stoner
>>Legalize it?
I'm all for it so I don't have to be buddy buddy with a fucking dealer it should be as simple as buying fucking beer.
>>
>>34610320
just breathe it you idiot nigga
>>
Smoking da weed is for degenerate faggots lmao
>>
>>34610187
>grandaddy purple (my first strain i ever bought)
>nice percolated bong or a blunt
>group of friends i used to ride with just started smoking and i figured nothing wrong with it
>ye, but we all know thats not gonna happen anytime soon plus in cali its easy to get a club card
>>
>>34611679
This lmao

Comment not original
>>
Serious question for those in states where you have to a prescription. How do go about that exactly and how does it work? Can you just go to any dr and ask for a prescription? Do you have to fake pain or some other bs excuse? How much can you get with a prescription and do you get refills or do you have to keep going back to the doctor?
>>
>>34611557
What in the fuck is that?

Fhdhdhdd
>>
>>34610718
im taking a dt today. i drank about 3-4 gallons of water this week and exercised, also i bought a 1-hour-before drug test kit from the local pipe shop. hopefully it works
>>
I just tried it for the 1st time its pretty great desu
>>
>>34611698
I live in CA and the "doctors" want you to be able to abuse the system because they make money off every patient. It can be as simple as your back hurts and you don't want to take Advil on a daily basis. It can be as complex as having BPD and having a stack of papers on your psychotherapy evaluation. You go in, tell them why you think they need it, they give you a "physical", you pay your x amount of dollars and go on your way. The locations that validate your recommendation, not prescription, do not dispense marijuana. Dispensaries validate your recommendation and then you go into a room that has every type of marijuana product you can imagine. You ask for whatever it is you're looking for and it all comes down to how much can you afford on a day to day basis. There is no refill that needs to be sent in, just a renewal every 6 months or year depending on what the length of recommendation you chose. It's a system that is meant to be abused until we are on board with 100% recreational
>>
Can you actually get hashish anywhere anymore?
>>
>Favorite Strain
Homegrown Montana Silvertip. One of my friend's dad knows the OG breeder and got some seeds from him, so every time I go to their town I pick up a little bag to smoke on every now and again. The flavor profile of this bud is unreal, blueberries and a hint of taste from OG strains. If it's grown right my buddy's dad said that nugs test out to around 25% THC.
>Favorite Method
Dabbing by far, out of heady rigs if that's an option, but having a vape pen for snowboarding/hiking/doing shit in general etc. is also nice. If you can get your hands on TheClear concentrate then I highly recommend, 98% THC distillate with added terpenes for a flavor that sometimes tastes like you're hitting vape juice.
>How I started
Junior year of high school one of the super stoners asked me to go to lunch with him, we proceeded to blaze 2 joints before eating and going back to school. I was so high for the rest of day I didn't even give a shit, I had a weightlifting class right after lunch so I think that helped work some of it out.
>>
>Favorite Strain? indica
>Favorite method? bong pipe and blunts
>What got you started? a black guy
>Legalize it? yes
>>
>>34610187
>fav strain
durban poison

>method
joints although i usually bong to save weed because im a poorfag

>what got you started
always was interested in doing drugs, listened to a lot of hip hop so i jumped on the first chance to smoke weed in the 8th grade. I didn't get high until 9th/10th grade when i smoked at my neighbours house. That was fun. I smoked here and there with friends but I didn't really enjoy it until college when I could smoke by myself in my room. That was grand! I usually smoke bongs in my room but I had to throw my bongs away and I'm too broke to replace them so I'm living off joints which are stinking up my room.

>legalize it
yeah set it at 21 age limit and tax my brutha
>>
Indica. I use weed to veg out.
I'm a terrible asthmatic so edibles or drinks are preferred though it's still illegal here so that's hard to come by.

I got started by hating everything else you can do. Couldn't stand alcohol. Weed mellows me out, makes me happy, and makes me feel good for days after I've smoked.

Of course legalize it.
>>
>>34611698
To add on your general practitioner does not do the screening for the recommendation. There are specific "doctors" and "clinics" that are outside of the entire medical and insurance circle. As long as you're 18, have a valid state ID, and money anybody is welcome to sign up. The reason I put quotation marks is that these people are not medical professionals by any means. In Los Angeles they are Armenian mob members that are in it for a legal way to bring in big cash. They own the majority of recommendation clinics and marijuana dispensaries in the LA area
>>
All fun and games until you cough up black shit
>>
>>34612391
>Durban Poison
Good God I went through almost a quarter pound of that stuff like in 2 weeks. Super tasty and sticky buds, good for rolling up.
>>
RECREATIONAL LEGALIZATION IN PENNSYLVANIA WHEN
>>
>>34610187
>Favorite Strain?
Africa boy here, so whatever the fuck but landrace strains are all 100% sativa since there was an Africa

>Favorite method?
Rolled in paper and set on fire. Drug paraphernalia laws are very serious here, this "due process" is nothing but a Western fabrication, and you want to be able to get rid of everything in a flash.

>What got you started?
Curiosity just post the onset of puberty. Also not giving a shit in general.

>Legalize it?
IF ONE WHOLE DAY GOES BY WITHOUT ME SHITTING MY PANTS ABOUT A RANDOM DRUG TEST AT WORK, IT'LL BE A RECORD.

Legalise this shit already and let me smoke my occasional evening spliff in peace.

Haven't been able to smoke in three months, just long enough for me to get pissed off at this mess.
>>
>>34610680
Hahaha OK dude you're soo cool
>>
>>34610680
I do all those things. Usually when I'm high.
>>
>>34610187
>Oillll
>Dabbing
>Smoked weed for a long time and my tolerance plateaued. Bought a rig and started dabbing to make things interesting again.
>>
>>34612788
hate to break it to you bud, its legal in nevada and companies still drug test. theres language in every legalization bill so employers can still drug test.
>>
I'm surprised at the low amount of anons who vape instead of smoke weed

>no smell
>pure mind high
>you can actually taste the weed, not just taste smoke
>easy to clean, pack, and hit
>your lungs are not tarred out of existence

Loose-leaf vaping is where it's at my robots.
>>
>Love potion
>Bong
>Vancouver
>Ye
>>
>>34610187

>Sour D, Super Silva Lemon
>Phat spliffs with tobacco (no hate) 4 that slo burn nahm sayin
>Friends
>yh
>>
File: BHO Green Crack Shatter lg.jpg (394KB, 2321x1549px) Image search: [Google]
BHO Green Crack Shatter lg.jpg
394KB, 2321x1549px
>>34610187
Indica
Edibles
High school friends
Fuck yeah legalize it.

I've been making my own edibles with cheap BHO, shatter or wax. Im not a fan of smoking just because it hits me fast and hard and I get anxious. BUT edibles gets me that slow come up and then its a roller coaster of a body high.

Nothing gets me more comfy than eating an edible and then laying in bed for the night. So warm and comfy.
>>
>>34613234
Try evaporating a can of any high quality butane. Smells of tires.
>>
>>34610290

>It makes me more anxious

Too much THC, almost certainly.

High CBD / low THC strains almost never cause anxiety.
>>
Weed does absolutely nothing for me. I smoke it maybe once every few months. It's been six months since I last smoked it now.

But usually it does nothing. I went to England six months ago and bought over seven grams with my cousin. And the only time it really affected me was my first bong rip. It messed me up for hours.

But blunts and joints did nothing, and all subsequent bong rips the next day or the day after that did nothing either.

Is it just a natural tolerance? What's wrong with me? And according to my cousin it was good shit too. It had a lot of crystals in it and was really smelly and sticky.
>>
Any tokers in Belfast, Ireland who can sort a fellow anon out?
>>
>Favorite Strain?
Preferably Sativa, but hybrid is fine. I definitely do not like indica.
>Favorite method?
I use a bowl.
>What got you started?
I decided I'd like to try it.
>Legalize it?
Yes.
>>
>>34613309

Maybe your expectations are a little too high. Most people smoke marijuana to relax, or as medicine for pain, stuff like that. It is a weak psychedelic but some people don't really get that effect.

Don't expect it to hit you like stronger drugs like morphine, hard liquor, LSD, etc. In the grand scheme of things it is a fairly mild substance just due to the nature of how it works in the brain.

Not that I'm suggesting you actually do this, but if you were to take a few capsules of medical grade cananbis oil, you might end up having a psychedelic experience. It's much stronger if taken orally as a potent concentrate than if smoked as herb.
>>
>>34613024
But who tests the employers?
>>
>>34610804
I've never understood why people feel useless "stoned". I've never felt weed cause a dullness of the mind. I mean, I'm not arguing with you, a lot of people claim inability to do certain tasks stoned. I've never felt this way.
>>
In fact, I get more tasks done when I am high. I feel energized and ready to go like I can actually face the day.
>>
>>34613413
I'm with you, I personally only struggle when I use edibles. I don't like to trust myself to handle tasks when high because I'm a big indica guy but I can absolutely handle myself and be almost as capable as when I'm sober. I could make an argument that I do some things better while stoned.
>>
1. Sativas are where it's at, and blue dream will forever be my favorite

2. Usually use a bong or pipe. I'll roll a joint if I'm feeling nostalgic and comfy, and a blunt if I'm feeling ghetto or we're pregaming to go out.

3. Started for the same reason I've done most of the stupid things in my life. A cute girl said she wanted me to smoke with her, so I did.

4. Legalize and tax it just like alcohol. I live in Vegas so they should give it to the degenerate gamblers who generate our revenue.

I've been smoking nonstop for about 10 years now, with maybe some short tollerence or job related breaks in between. Advanced to much harder shit too, but MJ will always be my ride or die.
>>
>>34613427

Everyone is a little different. But I too experience increased motivation with cannabis. Yet almost paradoxically, it's coupled with increased patience too.
>>
File: 1484797676773.jpg (341KB, 2522x1418px) Image search: [Google]
1484797676773.jpg
341KB, 2522x1418px
>>34610187
1. I was just thinking last night how god bud was the strongest weed I'd ever smoked, and how I could maybe find it again but I don't care that much, as long as it's keefy I'm in.

2. Water assisted smoking e.g. bong, bubbler.

3. A guy a grade younger than me decided he wanted to be my friend and start hanging out with me. I guess I'm pretty lucky that happened, but I'm definitely a weed fiend now. He liked to smoke A LOT and I followed along. i'm a neet now and don't talk to him, but my tax return should be coming in, I will try to get a half of some keefy bud and a bong of some sort (broke my last bubbler scraping it for resin)

4. Sure why not. I buy it from people, why not people subsidized by government?
>>
File: mayoiga-02-34-lion.jpg (82KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
mayoiga-02-34-lion.jpg
82KB, 1280x720px
>Favorite Strain?
Girlscout cookies and jack frost
>Favorite method?
Joint if doing something like walking in the park at night with gf or her sisters house. Pipe if its when i before i want to chill at home. funny thing I tried my first time making edibles last night and i ate like 2 cookies and nothing happened. We made cannanuter.
>What got you started?
My first and current gf offered me some when we were cruising out at night with her older sister just smoking weed and I did it. Now I smoke more than her, she a lightweight tho
>Legalize it?
Ye
>>
File: 1484105131059.jpg (32KB, 601x429px) Image search: [Google]
1484105131059.jpg
32KB, 601x429px
>>34613453
Vegas is such a fucking shithole it should have been nuked 20 years ago
>>
>>34610187
>>Favorite Strain?
Super Silver Haze, followed by AK47. Living out in the Netherlands, so many different strains, although most of them are Haze-related.
>>Favorite method?
Prefer bong, but joints are good.
>>What got you started?
Just wondered what all the hype was about, I'm glad I did.
>>Legalize it?
Yeah, it's not significantly worse than alcohol unless you abuse it.
>>
Am i the only one who get hell of a trips with weed?
I've never done LSD (i will soon tho) but weed hits me very hard,its not like i always hear about laugh more,feel sleepy or hungry
>>
>>34614100
lucky you I guess

>>34610187
>no idea
>joint
>it was calling me
>sure
>>
Does anyone experience like something akin to tachycardia after going smoking a lot? I get these very weird strong palpitations and my whole (bad) trip revolves around my heart. Is it purely a psychological reaction? Or do you also get faster heart rate but don't pay attention to it at all after smoking over your usually smoke?
>>
>>34610187
I don'y know my strains. All I know is I have girl scout cookie right now

bong

Curiosity because ppl talk about how it expands your mind, and it makes you think different so I thought I would learn something. Also my friends kept doing it

legalize it and if you say don't I bet you can't even explain WHY you think it's bad. All those ppl know is "it's bad." Why? "idk everyone knows it's just bad"
>>
>>34610629
Pee test is easy af to pass. Buying fake piss or whatever else is dumb and unnecessary. Look up fruit pectin and drug tests.

If it's hair you're fucked doe
>>
>>34612332
France

I was just in Paris and hash was easier to find than actual weed.

You can also make it. I think it's not much more than kief all compacted together,
>>
gorilla glue #4
dab for wax, bong or vape for weed
bought it from some Mexicans in my freshman year of hs
yes its legalized

Who icewax here?
>>
>>34613624
Sure is, but I love to get fucked up and party and that's the one thing the city does right.
Thread posts: 93
Thread images: 11

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.