[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why do white guys think they are oppressed?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 169
Thread images: 11

Women like white guys the most. You'll never be seen as an other or weird ethnic guy. I understand the whole retarded SJW backlash but other wise it seems pretty legit
>>
/pol/tards need to find out a scapegoat for the reason nobody likes them, so they make imaginary problems instead of facing reality.
>>
>>34609571
Fuck off back to Tumblr, please.
>>
>>34610003
Hes not wrong you anti white cuckold libtard projection artist. If you think he is then you tacitly admit whites don't have demigod genetics
>>
>>34609594
>>34609571
t. Shitskins
If you don't think women feel obligated to fuck ethnics in 2017 you're kidding yourselves.
White men are getting cucked and white people are going extinct, Europe is evidence enough for that, Britain 2001: 91% White Britain 2011: 87% White Britain 2060: 57% White.
>muh /pol/
Trash-tier human beings.
All of you.
>>
>>34610023
Look at the self hating anti white cuckold who doesn't think all whites are born with demigod aryan hyperborean genetics
>>
File: 1401144236708.jpg (54KB, 396x382px) Image search: [Google]
1401144236708.jpg
54KB, 396x382px
>>34609571
Take a break, leftypol
>you'll never be seen as weird
>posts this on /r9k/ with a straight face
>>
>>34610023
>Britain 2001: 91% White Britain 2011: 87% White Britain 2060: 57% White.
That's because white guys keep breeding nonwhite women and expecting the kid to be fully white.

>i want to drink delicious chocolate milk but I fucking hate chocolate syrup reee
>RRRREEE WHY does this delicious chocolate milk taste like fucking nigger chocolate RRRREEEEE
That's you.
>>
>weird ethnic guy

we have feelings too. we're people too.
>>
>>34610023
>If you don't think women feel obligated to fuck ethnics in 2017 you're kidding yourselves.

that's just the sjw crowd though
>>
>>34610499
>white guys breeding nonwhite women
>not the other way around
>>
>>34610595
It's not the other way around. The amount of nonwhites who breed white women is an extremely small minority that you focus on to further your anti-nonwhite agenda.

White women aren't "race traitors." White guys are mate poachers and racemixers and that's no meme.
>>
Tfw poached mate gf
>>
>>34610223
OP here. I'm right wing, hate sjws and brown.
>>
>>34611675
Brown guy here

glad you admit whites cannot be robots
>>
>>34611690
OP here. We're all men here so we're gonna get fucked by Western society as a whole. White men can be awkward, I have had more sex than some white guys. But I do put a lot of effort into this shit and have seen white friends do way better with less effort. I do feel like being brown gets some judgement. I don't think women should be punished for who they fuck. But if you look at Okcupid statistics and other dating sites, they are preferred over other ethnic groups. Women prefer white men. Non white women prefer white men over their own. So, you know white men, at least you've got that.
>>
>>34609571
what a cute tiger
>>
>>34611801
Women on dating sites prefer white men because stereotypically dating sites have been used by nerdy white guys. Just like how if you survey girls in a rap club they probably prefer guys like kanye. Not rocket science
>>
>>34611932
Not the genius* you're replying to, but this phenomenon can be quantified outside of "dating sites" too. Women of all races fetishize white men because white men are consistently endowed with the features that are attractive to women (relative to men of other races).

If you're white, you're more likely to be tall, /fit/, have blue/green/grey eyes, a chiseled Chad jaw, etc.

* = not being sarcastic, he's a fuckin genius compared to the rest of you whites
>>
>>34609571
We are not white guys, we are mentally ill fucked up individuals in the shell of the conquering master race.
>>
>>34611969
>quantified outside of "dating sites" too
By one guys ancedote?
>>
File: 1469591342508.png (302KB, 960x960px) Image search: [Google]
1469591342508.png
302KB, 960x960px
>>34611998
>By one guys ancedote?
No, by NCBI/CDC/peer-reviewed studies.

You know, the same things you whites use consistently to tell us that we're subhumans and bestial inferior creatures
>>
>>34612014
Prove it. Dumb animal poster
>>
>White Women like white guys the most. You'll never be seen as an other or weird ethnic guy. I understand the whole retarded SJW backlash but other wise it seems pretty legit
FTFY. STOP CHASING WHITE GIRLS THEY HATE NON EXTROVERTED WHITE MALES AS WELL THIS SHOULD BE COMMON KNOWLEDGE REEEEEEE
>>
File: 1459327925999.jpg (55KB, 500x667px) Image search: [Google]
1459327925999.jpg
55KB, 500x667px
>>34612048
>Prove it. Dumb animal poster
If you're white you should be able to find the evidence on your own using that Big White Cortex
>>
>>34612102

Not chasing white girls. Stop giving us the stink eye.
>>
>>34612124
The burden of proof is on you. Youre full of shit and failing on easy mode. Amerifats fetishize the hell out of foreigners if you cant get a white girl you fail at life.
>>
>>34612163

No they really don't. You have no idea.
>>
>>34612163
What if I just don't want a girl from my country, the entire feminist movement has ruined Western women.
>>
>>34612180
Yes they do. If you cant date a "progressive" than move to the next city over
>>
>>34612188
Youre on here, you think you or ANYONE can pick and chose
>>
>>34612163
>being nonwhite
>easy mode
Except nonwhites are all short, fat, ugly, brown, and have bad tempers (source: whites on 4chan)?

Retard

>>34612198
>It's another "white who isn't liberal manages to project his deep-seated racemixing fetish onto all nonwhites" post(er)
I'm the guy who you've been replying to and I DONT WANT TO DATE WHITE WOMEN YOU FUCKING KEKOLD[/spoiler

have you ever considered that some of us just want to date women of our own race?
>>
>>34612198

>if you fail to date a white woman of a socially minor group then just move to another city, white women love ethnic guys!!!

Right.
>>
>>34612226
Notice how he's already subconsciously claimed all nonwhite women as his property to the point where he projects his racemixing fetish onto us

and he just assumes we all want to fuck/date (liberal) white women instead of women of our own race
>>
File: MassMurders_1050x700.jpg (186KB, 1050x700px) Image search: [Google]
MassMurders_1050x700.jpg
186KB, 1050x700px
>>34609571
>whites
>people

They are the most dangerous threat to mankind
>>
>>34612226
They will fuck you if you are black because of the BBC meme, but good luck getting one to date you.
>>
>>34612213
>retard
Women are literally rioting right now for the government to allow hostile illiterate hoards of grown men into the country under the guise of ""refugee"" status. Sounds nice to me
>what if i want to date a women of my own
Nothing is stopping you every race fates their own the majority of the time stop blaming virgins here for your problems
>>
>>34612213

Don't lie. All non whites want to mate with whites. You're being dishonest.
>>
Chad has all the privilege in the world, it's ugly-, or even just your average white guy that gets easily scrutinized and ridiculed.
>>
>>34612245
And we are proud of it.
Please don't forget that fact, people.
>>
>>34612246

>white women of a socially minor group will have sex with you if you happen to possess peak black male physique. White women love ethnic men.

Still doing it.
>>
>>34612251
Oh here we go, he's contradicting himself and alternating between the "dude just fuck liberal white women lmao" meme and the "dude women date within their own race" meme

Meanwhile all nonwhite women fetishize white men and white aesthetic features

>>34612255
*leans into mic*
Wrong.

This is a strawman and a logical fallacy. You're arguing like a liberal. Stop it.

I literally, quintessentially, proverbially, figuratively, existentially, really, literally, actually, factually, only want to date and mate with women of my own race.

I'm not able to date ANYONE though because whites feel entitled to everyone elses' women.
>>
>>34612245
>elliot rodger white
>hes hispanic

lmao i can list more black people than you can possibly find on the internet but im not gonna deal with someone who is either a dindu or is screaming "m-muh patriarchy"
>>
>>34612292

Wrong. Just walk outside for a bit. All non whites want to mate with whites, it's a subconscious desire.
You're just being intellectually dishonest.
>>
>>34612292
The majority of all people date within their race dude. your being irrational and this isnt the place for it since we are all virgins anyway
>>
>>34612304
>elliot rodger
>hispanic
He's literally a product of white memes.

His white british dad fell for the asian wife meme and made a half-asian mixed breed.

>>34612321
Wrong again, you're projecting your racemixing fetish onto me.

You're thinking of nonwhite WOMEN wanting to mate with white MEN

>>34612329
Not really, I live in an 80% hispanic county and all the hispanic girls want to date Chad WASPcock in spite of the lies that >>34612321 is regurgitating
>>
>>34612329

Wrong. The majority of non white women date/have dated white men. The only reason non white men wont date white women is because they can't.
>>
>>34612321
>walk outside for a bit
Judging by your wierd views i bet you havent bwen outside in years. Fuck off i live in chinatown and see chinses couples holding hands daily stop blaming virgins here for your problems dumbfuck
>>
>>34612341

Wrong. You just haven't met that one white woman yet to shatter the lies you're living in.
>>
>>34612321
Black American women don't like white men very much. Pretty much every other ethnic group prefers white guys though. The thing is people usually are friends and live around people of their own race, so they end up dating people of their own race often times anyways.
>>
>>34612351
Lol you are obviously not american. Imagine this but the opposite thats how americuck is. Very few ehite american men fuck anything but white women while white women fuck anything with 2 legs
>>
>>34612352

Wrong. I was outside 30 minutes ago and I'm about to go outside again.

Don't use elderly Chinese couples as proof, we aren't even in the same generation.

Hit the clubs and you'll Chad and all his buddies with Chinese qts desu.
>>
>>34612368
Except I don't want white women.

Stop projecting your racemixing fetish onto me.
>>
>>34612245
Niggers commit way more crimes. Lol try harder nigger.
>>
>>34612371
Its the opposite with me ive dated 2 black girls but never gotten flirted with by any asian or hispanic girls i figured that was a may may anyway
>>
>>34612371

Wrong. Black women cant date white men.

>>34612383

Wrong. I am American and white guys fuck White women and non white women desu.
>>
>>34612397
>elderly
They are all millennials. If youre not american shut the fuck up
>>
File: 7zvPLV2.jpg (180KB, 1080x1349px) Image search: [Google]
7zvPLV2.jpg
180KB, 1080x1349px
>>34612398
You expect people to really believe that?
>>
>>34612398

Wrong. It's not a fetish it's just objective reality.
>>
>>34612427
Only in cities. if you go to the midwest maybe 1/100 white guys mixes while its like 1/10 white girls
>>
>>34612433
>You expect people to really believe that?
You expect me to believe that you projecting your racemixing fetish onto me is an adequate substitute for reality?

nothing gets my dick harder than a woman of my own race (not telling you but im not black or arab) so fuck off and quit being a self-hating anti-white cuckold closet-libtard who hates facts and reality and statistics

>>34612450
you too, stop being a cuckold libtard projection artist and go work for IMAX or something, racemixing fetishist
>>
>>34612431

>they're all millennials

Wrong. Millennial Asians have the highest out marriage rates in the US.
>>
File: Reply-By-Race-Male.png (35KB, 493x524px) Image search: [Google]
Reply-By-Race-Male.png
35KB, 493x524px
>>34612409
>>34612427
>>34612371
Here are how women respond on online dating sites sorted by race.
>>
>>34609571
because we have to put up with having our countries overrun and we're not even allowed to talk about it
>>
>>34612163
How do you know OP is American?
>>
>>34612459
Lel not even saying your own race, bro just admit it. White people are superior and you want to strengthen your gene pool, just admit it.
>>
>>34612476
/r9k/ is a majority american board. If hes not american he should stop spamming these threads because they can and WILL be used out of contex
>>
>>34612459

>nothing gets my dick harder

So you're only criteria is who gets your dick the hardest and that's why you think you only want "women of your own race"?

Wrong. It's because you believe you can't get a white woman but feel entitled to a woman of your ethnic group.
>>
>>34612471
>online dating
>just ONE american site
Lol also see
>>34611932
>>34611998
>>
>>34612475
>and we're not even allowed to talk about it
Don't lie. /Your guys/ are literally getting elected all over the world and everyone who is apolitical is getting a glimpse at how abusive liberals are.

You're literally winning and you're still whining.

>>34612494
Keep on projecting your racemixing fetishes onto me and proving me right (I'm literally never incorrect and always 100% right)

>White people are superior and you want to strengthen your gene pool, just admit it.
yeah see this is you proving me correct (yet again, no surprise) because this is the exact literal EXACT justification nonwhite women use to fetishize/racemix with white men

I win

>>34612505
Non-sequitur. Keep on projecting your racemixing fetish onto me, Aiyden.

>Wrong. It's because you believe you can't get a white woman but feel entitled to a woman of your ethnic group.
KEK

This is literally white's modus operandi for racemixing, you're just switching the races/sexes and projecting it back onto me.

>ree niggers are taking all our women
>I guess I better take someone else's women
>>
>>34612522
One of the biggest dating sites, should provide an ample sample size.

Who cares about anywhere outside of America anyway?
>>
>>34612494

White peoples are superior to non whites in Western nations.
>>
>>34612476
OP here. I am an American.
>>
>>34612469
>having high rates means NONE of them date eacherother
Full retard. And its still a majority of them that date their own
>>
>>34612537

Wrong. I'm not white. Btfo.

>>34612563

Wrong. It's barely a majority, it's almost 50/50 out marriage rates for Asians in America.
>>
>>34612546
OP said he wasnt American and the ""data"" doesnt control for age, height, weight etc so i cant take it seriously. Also
>>34611932
>>
>>34612591
Its still a majority and you acted like NONE of them date eacherother when i said i see tons of them in chinatown where i live
>>
>>34612505

People are supposed to be attracted to their own race. Fuck off with your tumblreddit shit. Racism and nationalism is coming back, it's beautiful, and there's nothing your pussy ass can do to stop it.
>>
well I'm white gay man and I like black dick only.
>>
>>34612591
>Wrong. I'm not white. Btfo.
Still

the IRL objective reality is the opposite; it's nonwhitenonblack women talking about how "oh gosh oh golly oh geez we need to make babies with white guys because they have better genes"

t. ACTUAL nonwhite

>>34612634
Hi Milo im a big fan, glad to see you finally /made it/
>>
>>34609571

Because wanting less white people has become a legitimate political opinion in the West. How is that not oppression?
>>
>>34612592
Except that I am an American, like I just said a few posts ago.
>>
>>34612642
>will always be in charge
>oppression
>>
>>34612642
Op here. Who fucking cares? I don't give a shit about preserving my gene pool, why the fuck do you? I'll go long term with any decent attractive girl who is stable and not stupid. I hate sjws but I don't understand this rise in white nationalist garbage. Being a reactionary doesn't make you better than a left. Going from anti white identity politics to white identity politics doesn't make you better than the left. The west is awesome because of our values, not because of white people.
>>
>>34612671
>what is the past decade
Al sharpton had a government position for fucks sake. White people where fucked hard these past few years
>>
>>34612622

Wrong. You're being dishonest and arguing it's the majority when in fact statistics put it at almost 50/50 for same race marriage and out marriages for Asian Americans.

>>34612639

Wrong. You're white and female.
>>
>>34609571
Oppression has nothing to do with what women are attracted to, you stupid shitskin. The point is you dumbass muslims and negroes are getting pampered by the state, while white men have to beg for the same treatment. You're basically on disability for being a brown smelly freeloader.

>Women like white guys the most. You'll never be seen as an other or weird ethnic guy.

If it weren't for negro women being money-hungry, like all woman are, white men would be getting the same treatment if we ever went to Africa, or some other shitskin area. The problem is that no white person would ever migrate to a nigger country, because the living conditions are absolute shit there.

Shitskins like to imagine that their filthy little family has a right to live on western soil, and I have no idea why. You weren't born here. Your ancestors did nothing to create western civilization.
>>
>>34612792
i'm native american
orgiginal
>>
>>34612792
Op here.

I WAS born here. I don't support any kind of welfare or affirmative action. You dumb fucking alt right idiots bitch about sjws shitting on white people and then go ahead and shit on all non white people. Who do you think they'll find more appealing, the right or people who openly aren't assholes to them? Jesus fucking Christ you have no self awareness; you're worse than the feminists.
>>
>>34612863
You get what you give. If you come to a board of fucking virgins and spam and blamw them for your virginity than dont get made when they respond negatively
>>
>>34612792

Wrong. Blacks and muslims are systematically targeted and hated by both the state and the native population.

Like now. Legally emigrating gives people a right to live in that nation.
>>
>>34612245
lol

Some white people go crazy and start killing people. They are always mentally ill loners.

Brown people will organize large groups based on shitskin ideology, and dedicate their lives to eradicate those who aren't like them. There's always multiple shitskins working together in Islamic terrorist attacks, because it's so much easier for shitskins to find like-minded psychopaths to work with. Then you see hundreds of shitskins cheering in the streets to celebrate. This doesn't happen among whites, because we are civilized.
>>
>>34612863

You could always do the right thing and work to fight against injustices like affirmative action. Then maybe you'd be more likeable.
>>
>>34612944

Rose colored goggles much ? Whites cheered when America dropped nukes on Japan.
>>
>>34612949
I have worked on that and other issues. But you know, I'm not a person because I'm a shitskin, right?
>>
>>34612949
As soon as white men start working to fight against injustices like being prefered by every fucking race of woman.
>>
>>34612459
>my own race (not telling you but im not black or arab)

YOU'RE A FUCKING POO IN LOO

>LET'S TAKE THE POO TO THE LOOOOOO!
>>
>>34612980

Wrong. We are people. That Doesn't mean we have to be liked.

>>34612994

Wrong. That's not "injustice " that's free will. That's what sucks.
>>
>>34612994
Its really REALLY stupid to come here with this shit since nobody prefers the guys that browse here
>>
Pathetic baitthread#1357908642
I don't know who's more pathetic, the ones who create these threads, or the ones who seriously reply to them.
>>
>>34613086

Wrong. It's not pathetic because we were baiting all along.
>>
>>34613086
Except the same exact things are said unironically on subreddits like /asianmasculinity
>>
>>34612927
>Like now. Legally emigrating gives people a right to live in that nation.

And they're still getting in, so what's the fucking problem? Is getting into the country not enough, do we need to love and kiss you as well? Fuck off entitled brownie.

Oh, I get it. You think people are banned from entering America. You're a retard.
>>
>>34613118

It's not like you could understand unless you were non white like them.
>>
>>34613125

Did I say something? I don't recall saying any such thing like being banned from entering America. Well actually some people are in fact temporarily banned from entering America, just not all non whites are banned.

Was that your point?
>>
>>34613133
>"i know exactly what its like to be white but you could never possibly have any idea what its like to be *x race*"
Hnmm.
>>
>>34613166

Are not my words. Hmmmm. Maybe you're looking for an out that's not there.
>>
>>34613166
Pretty easy when you're bombarded with the lives of white guys in every medium all day all the time. When the white male is the center and standard for everything.
>>
>>34609571
Playing a game on easy and losing is way more pathetic than losing on hard
>>
File: 1475899701679.png (44KB, 657x527px) Image search: [Google]
1475899701679.png
44KB, 657x527px
>tfw fourteen-eighty-eight ethical veganaryanmasterrace toobeeonnest
>>
>>34612960
That's warfare and every race was involved. Nowadays shitskins are just killing people to get their dick hard.
>>
>>34613209
Not music videos, or sports, or even the presidency until 2 weeks ago. move to a more segregated community if you dislike whites so much. Youre like a /pol/ack living in south chicago
>>
>>34613241

But they still cheered when our military dropped atomic nukes on civilians.

Not so different.
>>
>>34612944
Whites did this too, but that was a long time ago in the name of Christianity. The most recent happening was the treatment of the Native Americans which we practically eradicated because they weren't like us.
>>
white men are supposed to be the most favored in the west desu.

I can even understand the hostility towards non whites for daring to question white favoritism.

Feels good man.
>>
>>34612863
If you were born on western soil, then maybe I'm not talking about your brown ass? Did that ever make its way into your brown fucking skull?

Consider yourself lucky that you (or your parents, grandparents, whatever part of your family immigrated to here) were even let into the confines of the white tribe. If you feel undesired by the females who live here, then consider fucking off home to your fellow shitskins in your shithole country.
>>
>>34613384

Fine maybe I will. Ooga booga, white tribescuck.
>>
>>34613288
If we ignore context, then sure it's exactly the same
>>
>>34613462

Not even. Islamists cheering for the death of American civilians is the same as Americans cheering for the death of Japanese civilians.
>>
>>34609571
Because white guys call women "privileged" when in reality the only way a women is privileged is SOMEWHAT in the law system, in society it's fucked for them. The other reason is because racist, sexist faggots are just mad they can't get a girlfriend so they blame that fact on black people because they have actual social skills. It's really just basic psychology in this case.
>>
>>34613643

I'm not white but having social skills is racist.
>>
they aren't try on native americans like me

even east indians and asians are racist towards me it sucks.

you white guys got it easy.
>>
>>34613764

i haven't met a native american before, unless they were incognito and like 1/64 Cherokee or something.
>>
>>34609571
I don't feel "oppressed," but I do recognize that white men are the one group of people it's socially acceptable to be bigoted against. I'm not whining -- it's just a fact.
>>
File: 1429725224696.jpg (28KB, 343x358px) Image search: [Google]
1429725224696.jpg
28KB, 343x358px
>>34609571
why do white guys feel oppressed that easy

blacks can say "black power"
blacks can say "im proud to be black"
blacks can say "nigger"
blacks can say "kill all whites"
blacks can and will get away with anything by playing the race card
blacks have a higher chance of getting a scholarships

whites on the other hand
whites will be arrested for saying "white power"
whites will be arrested for saying "im proud to be white"
whites will be arrested for saying "nigger"
whites will be arrested for saying "kill all blacks"
whites are over looked for scholarships even if they come from a poor background
>>
>>34614106
nothing in the bottom half of your post is true though
>>
>>34612994

We did, but the liberals threw a fit and forced interracial marriages on us. We already did our part there.
>>
>>34609571
>Go on Tindr
>swipe every race EVEN black
>No matches
I fell for he fat girls fuck dindus meme. Not even fat black girls will fuck me
>>
>>34614106
>blacks can say "im proud to be black"
>whites will be arrested for saying "im proud to be white"

That's because of the systematic perpetuation of white supremacy in every medium of western society
>>
>>34609571
i'd like to be boned by that cat
>>
>>34613384
I do consider myself lucky. >>34613643
Nail on the head
>>34613874
Sure, this is true. But even sjws have a preference towards white men even when they treat em like trash.
>>
>>34609571
> Why do white guys think they are oppressed?
I grew up in a shitskin area of Stockholm, people have always hated me here because I'm a swede and not an immigrant
but no, that's totally fine because I'm pale
>>
>>34614719
But you can further women so what's the problem
>>
>>34614584

>White society built by the efforts of whites promotes white superiority

Wow. Really rocks my cock, Anon.
>>
>>34609571
Nobody here claims to be oppressed.

When an asshole is acting like an asshole, it's immediately called out. That's why when a people who hate somebody due to being white are becoming more and more socially accepted by the retarded media, nobody likes that. White or non white.

>"waah America is racist"
Nobody except storm fags and special snow flake redditors are legit racist. There's too little profit in caring about arbitrary shit like that. You want to see real racism? Go to India or parts of Africa where people get killed for being the wrong "ethnicity" despite the differences being negligible.
>>
>>34614776
>further women
what?
>what's the problem
oh gee what could possibly be bad about being universally hated for no explainable reason?
>>
>>34614531
don't even bother with that shit if you're a minority.

women on tindr/online-dating-sites are like dudes browsing porn. to help filter through the hundreds of options available to them, they develop a bunch of criteria that will automatically disqualify a guy from consideration. not white? pass. less than 5'10? pass. alone in every picture? pass. earns less than 50k? pass. lower educational qualifications than myself? pass.

the result is that most of these chick end up joining the harems of the top 20% chaddest of chads, then bitching about how dudes don't have any loyalty.
>>
>>34614719
>on online
>make it known that you're white
>???
>bitches for days
>>
>>34614901
give me my gf then if it's that fucking easy
>>
>>34614830
>oh gee what could possibly be bad about being universally hated for no explainable reason?
I guess now you know how those "shitskins" feel
>>
>>34614973
>tinder.com
>>
>>34614986
they have each other though, as a lone swede there's no one
>>
File: 1458747069069.jpg (18KB, 499x499px) Image search: [Google]
1458747069069.jpg
18KB, 499x499px
>>34613643
>the only way a women is privileged is SOMEWHAT in the law system, in society it's fucked for them.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

KILL YOURSELF
>>
>>34613643
are you alright in the head?
>>
File: le cuck king face (2).jpg (35KB, 584x534px) Image search: [Google]
le cuck king face (2).jpg
35KB, 584x534px
As a white that isn't Chad (which is what woman mean when they say they like white guys) I don't feel oppressed, but I don't feel like I have great prospects either. Asians have it even worse, but at least black guys have the current "cool" factor going for them. Plus all women want to fuck a black guy now at least once, and in a lot of areas there aren't many black guys you'd have to compete against.
>>
>>34615436
>Plus all women want to fuck a black guy now at least once
But this isn't true...
>>
>>34615495
Shut the FUCK up roastie.

original comment btw
>>
No one gives a shit about the awkward "cringe" white male teenager or the creepy white male. There is not an ounce anywhere.

To be fair a lot of people suspect le black thug and the muslim terrist, but then you have fawning liberals willing to give you a chance and everyone assumes you are messed up because you had a hard time in the ghetto growing up or something.

For me at least I saw only closed doors and I had to kick them down as an adult on the brink of homelessness. Since a teenager I remember people just turning on me and not wanting to have anything to do with me. Because I am a fuck up no one was willing to give me a chance in education, employment or whatever. When I asked for help they saw it as me confirming what they thought of me, that I am flawed and weak, that the 16 year old socially isolated socially awkward boy whose mother just died of stomach cancer is a "fuckface" "cunt" "twat" etcetera... and they didn't do anything.

The phenomena of dehumanization and in-group out-group tribalism is ubiquitous, it is not just klansmen burning crosses.
>>
>>34612546
>Who cares about anywhere outside of America anyway?
Cringe... and this is why I don't date Americans anymore despite being one.
>>
>>34610595
Have you not been noticing the vast abundance of threads about black chicks?

Even I come down with a case of jungle fever every now and again, mate.
>>
>>34612321
>Subconscious desire.
From fucking where? When the jews made all non-white races in their hell forges did they implant a sleeper command to fuck whites? How deep does your persecution complex go?
>>
>tfw born in a country where white men are seen as the pinnacle of dating
>tfw Brown
>tfw white people get all the pussy while browns are incels
>>
>>34612997
>YOU'RE A FUCKING POO IN LOO
>>LET'S TAKE THE POO TO THE LOOOOOO!
Nope
>>
>>34615514
Sure thing, cuckold
>>
White traitors. I'm not joking. White people are the only ethnicity with our own people working against us. A majority of white people want the white race dead for liberal brownie points. Every other race is allowed to be proud and get handouts from the government/ affirmative action at the cost of white people. Our homeland in Europe is being flooded with Mohammedans and jungle people that despise the white race because of some 200 year old history. No other country could be flooded with minorities to the point where it's 10% non native without liberals screaming genocide unless you're white.
>>
>>34615677
Underrated post

Blox blox skajjejeje
>>
white people are facing an upward trending systemic oppression. we're not trying to stop modern oppression per se, though it is an issue, we want to stop it from inevitably worsening into cultural oppression and genuine bigotry.
>>
>>34609571
White people like to oppress people and then play the martyr when they fight back.
>>
>>34616744
>white people are facing an upward trending systemic oppression.
Wrong. Trump got elected and is consistently undoing all of that, you self-victimizing cuckold nu-male
>>
>>34616785
>self-victimizing cuckold nu-male
Not him, but you sound like Reddit. I'm white, and I can confirm that we victimize ourselves by implying that the minorities are "out to get us."
>>
>>34616966
>pointing out objective facts makes me "sound like reddit"
I thought it was liberals who couldn't handle facts?
>>
>>34609571
>Constant immigration into white countries or yous racis
>Told about the holohoax and KKK, but not the Barbary salve trade, Armenian Genocide or Lavon Affair.
>Seeing your kinsman disappear and encouraged to be weak
>Affirmative action favoring minorities for being dark instead of competent
>Having pride in your race is not allowed for you but for all others
Off the top of my head.
>>
>>34617131
Affirmative Action actually favors white women above everyone else but you won't be able to reconcile this objective fact with your 14 words autism ideology
>>
>>34609571

For the same reason people seriously keep saying you can't be racist to white people. Our culture has become self-destructive. It should never and has never been normal to want to see your own tribe be destroyed by another tribe. That is a mental illness. Don't even try to tell me you don't see people as differing groups. Identity politics places us in different tribes whether we think we are racist or not. You are meant to want to see your own tribe continue on especially if it is objectively more powerful than the others.
>>
>>34617162
Point still stands, so where are the other counters John?
>>
Im a white man and i think the white men who complain that they're being oppressed because they're white men are the single biggest pussies on the planet. Literally the only way we could have it easier is if we were born as white women
>>
>>34616997
>My opinions are facts!
Why do RepubIicans always think this?
>>
>>34617279
Stop victimizing yourself, you're white. You won.

>>34617320
Cuck
>>
>>34609571
White guys are the actual minorities
Thread posts: 169
Thread images: 11

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.