[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

what is your ideal comfy lifestyle anon?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 4

File: 760309441661.jpg (11KB, 255x217px) Image search: [Google]
760309441661.jpg
11KB, 255x217px
For me, it's getting a decent paying job once I graduated out of college, and save up enough to buy an apartment of my own.

Then I would save up another 20k or so and buy a grand piano, and just spend my free time playing jazz and stuff. Of course I would spend some money on synths as well, because why not.

And ideally, go on a vacation every now and then, see the world before I die.

and watch everyone i know have kids and complain about their kids problem

What about you anon?
>>
i'm happy if i can continue to take the piss out of everyone.
>>
File: 1485954505629.jpg (71KB, 400x388px) Image search: [Google]
1485954505629.jpg
71KB, 400x388px
Getting a well paying job when i graduate.
Then save up enough money to buy a boat and live in it without having to work anymore.
I would dance with the waves, feel the salty and fresh breeze upn my face.

>tfw u can feel that just by talking about it

But i am realistic, i will never have enough money to make this dream come true until i am like ... 50ish yo.
I won't have the strength i have now.
Such is the way of a dream, only alive in our imagination.
>>
>>34608799

how much does a boat cost again?
>>
>>34608727
Cabin in the woods
Loving perfect waifu
Enough money to live comfortably for the rest of our lives
Don't see people at all unless we go into town to get food and supplies and stuff.

Just enjoy a comfy life together.
>>
I'm saving 2k $ per month but apartments cost >1 million $

I will never be a landlord
>>
>>34608727
living on a boat
with a pottery wheel
without working

>>34608837
If you're living on it, 40-50,000
>>
>>34608837
A motorized boat with a livable space in it is pretty damn expensive
>>
File: 1486008969282.png (41KB, 697x642px) Image search: [Google]
1486008969282.png
41KB, 697x642px
>>34608727
Live in a comfy cabin in the woods alone
Maybe go on vacation to the beach every once and a while
Wandering around aimlessly in the woods around my house every day
Maybe have a car so I can take drives
>>
billionaire
live in a custom-made comfy mansion
have a personal chef
make a video game development studio and make really good games
act as patron for the high and low arts
>>
>>34608936

holy shit anon that sounds very comfy. but i'm kinda scared of wild animals attack and forest fires.
>>
File: tumblr_lyma9uYejd1qzb2hmo1_1280.jpg (194KB, 630x958px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_lyma9uYejd1qzb2hmo1_1280.jpg
194KB, 630x958px
Very similar with OP, I guess.
>Somehow get decent-paying salary in architecture
>Spend free time on graphic design and illustration, would be nice if I can make money from it
>Spend the rest of my income on travel
>Design my own house, it will be cliche tropical minimalist shit

Optional: A beach house on a cliff overlooking the sea or a cabin in the woods
>>
>>34608727
>live alone in an apartment
>wander the city at night every night
>come home and then go to bed around 5am
>don't have to work
>just have to buy basic shit for myself like food
>kill myself when my money runs out
>>
>>34608745
what will you do with all this piss when you have collected it? sell it? hoard it?
>>
>>34609138

I see we are similar in pursuing some sort of creative processes in our lives anon.

I don't know if I can actually afford a grand actually, but 20k sounds doable if you have a decent job and save up for a few years eh?
>>
> live in the city
> third floor+ with the window view
> minimalist style, maybe even a little lewd exposed brick and hardwood flooring
> bitchin' sound system to listen to my druggy hazy music
> a cute cat who loves me
> drinking coffee on a rainy day
> smoking a little mary jane on a sunny day
I wish I had a lucrative job.
>>
>>34608727
>get an extremely easy manageable job (alt. win one of those lotteries that give you cash for life)
>move out to some rural location (Northern ideally, maybe one of those Alaskan towns where there's excessive amount of nighttime.)
>either live as a neet playing video games, watching anime and other shit and shooting guns or keep the manageable job previously mentioned while doing the same.
>actually work on my wow private server & make my own game.
>>
an environment convenient as city life but silent as living in a mountain
>>
>>34609220
I have no idea t b h, I think I have to get into some sort of investment to make it real since my job doesn't pay jack shit in this country. Maybe you should, too.
>>
>>34609365

Yeah I guess designing and building your own house requires a huge load of funds. Well I'm sure we will all get what we want financially. After all we are going to be single and there's no need to spend on raising a family.. Being single isn't that bad after all.
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.