[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

The future is here and we are it's masters

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 5

File: IMG_0989.jpg (65KB, 480x480px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0989.jpg
65KB, 480x480px
This is it robots

We've waited many a long year to get here but we've finally done it. Stacies are no longer interested in chads anymore. Forced memes and normies love of being "different" in a token way has worked its magic, and this "trend" has been here for years so it's safe to say it's here to stay. Stacies want fatties now. It's not hard to be what they want, id say all the average robot needs to be godmode Stacy slayer is the following

>a haircut
>a well groomed beard, none of that neck beard shit
>a few tats here and there, bonus points for gaming tattoos for gaymer gurlz
>a handful of new outfits
>maybe a shower

That may seem like a tall order but most of you if you put your minds to it could probably get it knocked out in a week or two, tattoo money may be hard to come by for NEETs but saving can do wonders

Good luck my fellow fatties, normiedom is just a brief walk away.
>>
The problem is tattoo inspiration as a sheltered white neet you don't do have anything to put there
>>
File: tumblr_m6jqjvAakI1qeaj38o4_1280.jpg (156KB, 1024x576px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_m6jqjvAakI1qeaj38o4_1280.jpg
156KB, 1024x576px
>Implying a stacy would ever date a fat balding manlet from 4chan

They want a muscle fat bear, not you.
>>
>>34608318
Literally anything will do, it's not like the 90s where getting a tattoo just because is lunacy, most retarded numales and stacies just get whatever strikes their fancy, like they were picking out a scarf for the day or whatever.
>>
>>34608301
>needs tattoos

Well I'm fucked then. Needle phobia.
>>
>>34608301
I actually do see hot alt girls with guys like that all the time. However, you have to actually be genuine about being in that scene.
>>
>>34608349
>skellyfag is assharmed

It's okay to be jealous, faggot. Maybe starving yourself wasn't the answer but you couldn't have known that.
>>
File: 1429902721569.jpg (681KB, 2000x1000px) Image search: [Google]
1429902721569.jpg
681KB, 2000x1000px
>Stacies want fatties now.
Some picture on the internet has as much bearing as those fat broads that whined about how only dogs want bones. The dad bod is kind of in, but it is very different from being an actual fatass.

Someone with a build like that is not really popular. Hell I've actually had women tell me they'd date me, if I finished my weight loss goal.

t. actual fatso
>>
>be into chubby guys
>attractive ones pretty much always have tattoos and piercings and dress like numales
SUFFERING
>>
>>34608365
>skelly
>implying

Stop stuffing food in your mouth. It's bad for your health.
>>
>>34608358
What's more scary, anon? Needles, or dying a KHV? The choice is obvious to me.

I'd also recommend, to add to the aforementioned list, getting a tinder and posting overly flattering pictures of yourself there. People will buy it as long as your not a million miles off your picture
>>
>>34608382
Sorry Jack Skellingmad, I can't here you over all the STACY PUSSY BLOCKING MY EARS

It feels good to be on top once again
>>
>>34608408
''Pussy magnet''

Also joke's on you, I'm gay desu
>>
>>34608385
Needles are more scary. Especially getting injected with one thousands of times just to have a stupid fucking permanent picture that will cause pain for days.
>>
>>34608420
Pic related isn't going to get pussy because no beard, no piecings, and no tats
>>
>>34608354
Why would you stopped to their level of stupidity just for pussy? A tattoo is permanent, a partner is not
>>
File: IMG_0850.jpg (60KB, 761x579px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0850.jpg
60KB, 761x579px
>>34608425
Pain for days, compared to a lifetime of Stacy pussy, anon!

Pic unrelated I just love this picture
>>
>>34608439
A tattoo is permenant but has no bearing on your life other than appearance.

Pussy is pussy
>>
>>34608448
The pain is more scary than being alone. I bet I still wouldn't be able to get a gf anyways. And I'd certainly hate the meaningless "art" on my body. And I'd hate myself for giving into normie fads and peer pressure.
>>
If you fail at doing any one of those things on that list (excluding beard dom because thats too hot) you're considered a eugene
>>
>>34608301
>healthy people are outdated

kek
>>
why do normies think tattoos are cool? normals are such trash jesus chroist
>>
>>34608467
>so scared of pain that he'd rather be alone forever than experience any pain

You have bigger problems than no tattoos m80
>>
>>34608488
Skinny=/=healthy

Muscular is healthy, just not being a lardass doesn't mean you're in shape, needle dick
>>
>>34608503
It's called a PHOBIA dumbass. It's irrational.
Thread posts: 25
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.