[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Becoming an SJW to get friends and gf?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 3

File: numale.jpg (76KB, 619x820px) Image search: [Google]
numale.jpg
76KB, 619x820px
Even though everybody mocks numales, they are popular and do have gfs.
Right-winger might be correct, but what they propose is Chad nationalism and most of us are not masculine and assertive enough to unironically support it.
I bet most of us are familiar with leftist narratives to convincingly imitate them.
What is the downside?
>>
>>34608276
I'm moderate and have a gf and friends. If you view life through a single ideology, you're an idiot.
>>
They are SJWs for a reason, they are neurotic and irrational and it will seep into other areas of your relationship. You are probably better off looking for friends elsewhere.
>>
>What is the downside?

Washing any remaining dignity and pride down the drain for a shot at making friends and getting a gf. Not even a guarantee, a shot. Don't be a fanatical retard about anything, it's always fucking stupid and narrow minded. Just be yourself
>>
>>34608309
I don't have any dignity and being myself is lonely.
I would pretend to be an SJW so that someone actually wants to have me around. Even if they only do it because I say things they agree with.
>>
>>34608357
You can have SJW friends without being one yourself. Some of my friends are very leftwing, others are moderate and some others used to be literal neo-nazis. I don't care about people's political outlook as long as they are good people.
>>
>>34608276
>What is the downside?

Dating an SJW.
>>
>>34608276
nu males are the new alpha males
>>
File: 1481927739418.jpg (12KB, 236x154px) Image search: [Google]
1481927739418.jpg
12KB, 236x154px
>>34608410
Fucking nu-males make me so mad.
Thread posts: 9
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.