[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>walk more less 15,000 steps almost every day at work >still

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 2

File: 25 - wXgQNWV.jpg (147KB, 633x758px) Image search: [Google]
25 - wXgQNWV.jpg
147KB, 633x758px
>walk more less 15,000 steps almost every day at work
>still getting fatter every week

humanity was a mistake. nuke this planet
>>
15,000 steps is roughly 7.5 miles. You burn about 100 calories per 1 mile. You no doubt shovel down 3000 or so calories into that food hole you call a mouth so you're gonna have to do a lot more working out or a lot less eating, tubby.
>>
fucking kek
you just got called tubby
>>
>>34608260
So weight loss is a fucking scam? Thanks for confirming it, soulless conformist piece of shit.
>>
>>34608228
I'm a skeleton and I also walk miles a day. Walking doesn't really burn many calories anon, only a couple hundred. If you want to lose weight, you should also change your diet. I think diet it actually the most important aspect of weight gain/loss.

Do you drink sodas? Try cutting them out. I cut them out a few months ago and only drank water. After just a few weeks I felt much healthier and found I didn't crave sodas at all anymore, previously I drank one at every single meal and would go through liters of the stuff in no time. Nowadays I drink soda occasionally, not that I enjoy it at all anymore, but because I looked like some kind of creepy sociopath to only drink water.

I had friends who were overweight and not drinking sodas alone was enough to make them start losing weight. They carry many empty calories and it adds up quick.
>>
>>34608286
>tfw weight loss is both the easiest thing in the world and the hardest thing in the world for fatties

When I first started dieting my diet was TERRIBLE I would order a dominos meal deal to myself plus a 2 ltr fanta to myself.

>start dieting 3 weeks ago
>drink nothing but water or tea/coffee if I have spare milk allowance
>Eat only the good stuff, nice and health, turkey meatballs with bulgar wheat that sort of thing
>Do basically no exercise apart from dumbell curls and tricep extension and 15 mins of walking 4 times a week
>lose 8 pounds in 3 weeks
>next weigh in is on monday hoping to have lost 2 more pounds so I can officially be down 10 pounds in a month.

The reason its hard is because its breaking an addiction but really all weight loss is, is cutting down on calories once you get that in your head and into action you dont even think it as being hard.
>>
>>34608228
>>34608285
>So weight loss is a fucking scam?

No, you're just shit at math. The Anon who estimated your calorie expenditure used math to find a result.

You eat like shit, that is why you get fat.

No, your thyroid is not the cause.

No, it's not the carbs or sugar.

Go to /fit/, read the sticky, follow through, don't be fat.

That's it. Just count your calories and make a deficit under your TDEE, and you will lose weight.

If you can't do at least that, give up now.

You don't even need to do exercise, just eat less. You could eat only cookies every day and still lose weight.
>>
>>34608285
How are you so fucking clueless and uneducated?
>>
>know exactly how to lose weight
>overeat anyway because I fucking suck
>>
I eat junk food most days, I'm still losing weight as I count calories. No faddy diets, pills or machines. Just a notepad and willpower.
>>
>>34608228
go clubbing with xtc for 2 month (like 2-3 the week) and you will be skeleton mode.
>>
>>34608228

I've never understood how big fatties cant lose weight. its literally easier to lose weight the bigger you are.
>>
>>34608228
>got overweight during college
>notice myself in the mirror getting fat
>muh genetics
>stop eating as much
>lose it in a couple months and look good again

You will never convince me that fat people should be treated as equals. I don't care what your talents are in life if you are as self aware as a door handle. Lets just hope people like you go extinct now that women are a little more picky and your choices literally cut your life short.
>>
>>34608441
>Go to /fit/, read the sticky, follow through, don't be fat.

no please, we don't want /r9k/ in /fit/
>>
>>34609460

>implying /fit/ isn;t /r9k/ with muscles (n-no homo)
>>
>>34609460
We don't want you here either but we can't keep you out for some reason.
>>
File: 1486075578848.png (129KB, 724x611px) Image search: [Google]
1486075578848.png
129KB, 724x611px
>>34608228
>walks less than 100 steps almost every day
>still getting slimmer every week
>>
>walking

Have you considered actually exercising?
>>
>>34610410
walking is great starting exercise t b h. I was walking/pushing carts eight hours a day for my job and that was how I lost my first 20 lbs
>>
>>34610502
Walking only burns like 100cals an hour
>>
>>34610537
yeah and if you walk a few hours a day and eat at a 500+kcal deficit (which is easy when you're super fat) you lose weight

it's all about baby steps, dude. someone who's near 300 lbs isn't going to exercise at the level of an olympian
>>
>>34608228
You can't out train a shitty diet fatbot, even people who go to the gym everyday can't
Thread posts: 22
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.