[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Who the hell are these guys?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 3

File: weird identical men.jpg (72KB, 511x496px) Image search: [Google]
weird identical men.jpg
72KB, 511x496px
Who the hell are these guys?
>>
I don't know. Can someone give us a quick rundown?
>>
>>34607974
some memes are just there. you don't explain them, you don't understand them. they're just, there.
>>
File: téléchargement (6).jpg (6KB, 160x224px) Image search: [Google]
téléchargement (6).jpg
6KB, 160x224px
>>34607974
>give him a lethal dose of morphin instead

The joke was over used but i fkin kek everytime.
>>
>>34607992
I never did find out where that meme originated.
>>
>>34607940
*heil these guys
>>
>>34608784
I believe his name is Harold Shipman? Google/Wikipedia will give you the full story.
>>
POST THE FUCKING RUNDOWN
>>
>>34607974
>children of the rothchilds
>has power over France
>High IQ
>Scientists/Aviators

Or something like that
>>
>>34607940
the tiwns with amazing chins
>>
>>34607940
they wrote some childrens books like 30 years ago or so. then some autist made a funny copypasta
>>
>>34607940
Fuck off you fucking shithead faggot.
>>
>>34607940
Fuck yourself you fag
>>
>>34607940
How autistic are you, faggot?

>>34608876
>funny
Please die
>>
>>34607940
>tfw realized that R9k hasnt taken the Bogpill yet
really guys im disappointed, a single phone call by these heros saved mankind
>>
Are we experiencing the death of memes? It feels a lot like memes are just devolving back into inside jokes

Maybe I'm still just waiting on the next harambe but it feels like memes are just becoming more and more niche
>>
>>34608842
they were a rothchild's genetic experiment with alien tissue.

They are smart but insane, so even if their theories correctly predict what the big bang was before the bang, they are so poorly written that no one will ever make anything of it.

And anyway the kikes were hoping that their alien DNA would make them give a proper theory of time and space travel... So they are a failure.

There are plenty more of said genetic experiments doing well with their theories right now, but they are kept in secret for obvious reasons. Massive underground universities are filled with all kind of rare talents from freemasonry fucking with various experiments (not only genetic, drugs, electroshock etc.).

t. 45th circle freemason
>>
>>34607940
May I get a brief summary on these gentlemen?
>>
>>34610016
>rothschilds bow to the Bogdanoffs
>in contact with aliens
>rumoured to possess psychic abilities
>control france with an iron, but fair fist
>own castles and banks all over the world
>direct descendants of the ancient royal blood line
>will bankroll the first cities on Mars (Bogdangrad will be be the first city)
>own basically every DNA editing research facility on Earth
>first designer babies will be Bogdanoff Babies
>both brothers said to have 200+ IQ
They are the new gods, take the bog pill brother.
>>
File: ayy_bananana.jpg (71KB, 449x700px) Image search: [Google]
ayy_bananana.jpg
71KB, 449x700px
>>34607940
These guys are the new banana. Fuck this, and fuck you.
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.