[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why are women so pathetic robots?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 81
Thread images: 11

File: woman vs average man.webm (1MB, 720x404px) Image search: [Google]
woman vs average man.webm
1MB, 720x404px
Why are women so pathetic robots?
>>
i would've chimped out after like 10 seconds, he certainly has some restraint
>>
>>34607580
I'm so glad he retaliated. Stupid cunts think they have a right to hit people and get away with it no consequences just because they have a pussy.
>>
I only see a pathetic, immature guy who lost his cool.
>>
>>34607616
is everyone a fucking trap these days?
>>
>>34607599
he could have gone away or stopped her, he stayed there so beating her up would be "justified"
>>
>>34607623
>women are allowed to attack men with no consequences
>women and men are equal
Hmmmmm
>>
>>34607622
*posts le retarded anime girl talking about cock*
>>
>>34607623
She would've followed him and continued to assault him. Let's not be coy. The amount of times she hit him was indicative of how much she wasn't going to let it go.
>>
>>34607623
he was no doubt trying to have a rational and logical discussion with a roastie regarding some problems that were important to the two of them but eventually got sick of trying to get through to her small, emotional mind that he repaid what she was owed and said fuck this. :^)
>>
>>34607623
>woman throws over 10 haymakers to a man's face
>guy sits there and takes it all
>she keeps throwing more haymakers
>guy throws 3 haymakers
>all the normies and women scream DOMESTIC ABUSE
So what were those 20 or so punches of hers to his face classified as? It looked like assault to me, and the man's reaction looked like self defense.
>>
>>34607631
Have you ever taken a punch from a woman? It hardly even counts as an attack...
>>
>>34607580
Kek he punched this dumb cunt out of her shoes!
Post more videos of women getting sweet karmic justice
>>
because they sell pussy and fuck your grandpa then expect you to treat them like they're juliet or the bitch from the titanic or something
>>
>>34607623
salutations fellow redditer!
>>
>>34607765
>women are allowed to attack men
>hah you bitter virgin attacks from women don't qualify as attacks
>you should just sit there and take it like a MAN
You probably also believe that women can't rape men and that they shouldn't be punished if they ever get caught committing a crime. I'm not going to sit there and let ANYONE punch me over and over without doing anything. If I don't ever retaliate they will think I'm never going to fight back or try to stop them. Why do you think this cunt kept hitting him over and over and over? She never expected a retaliation because she has been doing this to men all her life. Now one guy stood up for himself and put this cunt in her place. Next time this bitch will think twice before she hits another person in the face.
>>
>>34607782
>because they sell pussy and fuck your grandpa then expect you to treat them like they're juliet or the bitch from the titanic or something

This describes most women perfectly
>>
>>34607836
That's not what I'm saying at all. Look, I'm a turbo manlet and can restrain a woman (unless she's a ripped, most are not) with one hand. If she throws punches that don't even hurt, I'm not gonna throw punches that will.
>>
>>34607580
I would have just grabbed her hand at the first or second punch.
>>
>>34607866
You are part of the reason why women think they can walk all over men. You need to reconsider your life. No woman will ever respect you.
>>
>>34607631
>no consequences

He didn't even attempt to call the cops. He didn't seek out any retribution other than using his unfair strength. He should be jailed.
>>
>>34607765
so if I go around lightly tapping the face of every strangle I see I wont get beaten up?

Because it hardly an attack right?
everyone who would lay a hand on me is in the wrong

Not my retarded actions
>>
>>34607882
Your hurting me, "help, help, get off me, his going to rape me"

you either get arrested because of marks on her wrists or some men come and beat you up
>>
>>34607945
call the cops, bias violence laws would see the man get arrested. heck just holding her wrists or restrianing her will get you cuffed if you leave a mark. Or the woman lies, with out the cam footage you are fucked if it's a he said she said situation
>>
>>34607836
I would never say that. But it is true that women can't do shit without a blade. You should treat them more like children having a tantrum though.

>He never grabbed her wrists and forced her to clap her hands
>>
File: 1477059221650m.jpg (85KB, 1024x1024px) Image search: [Google]
1477059221650m.jpg
85KB, 1024x1024px
>>34607866
These angry bitter virgins just don't get it. They think they have a right to hit women or something. The truth is that women should be allowed to hit men with no repercussions as social reparations for all the damage men have done.
>>
BTFO

women will never recover
>>
>>34608001
that pic shaved a few years off my life
>>
File: john-oliver.jpg (110KB, 612x380px) Image search: [Google]
john-oliver.jpg
110KB, 612x380px
>>34607580
That is repugnant. You don't just hit a woman. This man needs to be arrested. She did nothing wrong.
>>
>>34608001
pokemon go to the polls
>>
>>34607866
>>34608001
weather or not these guys are trolling, I always wish people like this have large families with plenty of women.
That way, when the time comes for them to protect their interests, they'll realize the folly in living a life that puts violence, "beneath them"
>>
>>34607866
>I'm a turbo manlet

Well there we have it folks

this is the grown-up table, why don't you go over there with your friends?
>>
>>34607580
I grabbed some girls boobs in the pub last week. She came back later and slapped me. The sitting next to me said it's because she likes me, so I touched her shoulder again... then she literally screamed "DONT FUCKING TOUCH ME!!!" and slapped me again. I just ordered another beer.
>>
>>34608066
But it's 2017 now, John.
This is Trump's America.
Get with the times.
>>
>>34607945
>pulls out phone while being assaulted
>woman: WHAT THE FUCK ARE YOU DOING
>she grabs and smashes your phone
Good plan white knight.
>>
>>34607765
It doesn't matter, keep your hands to your fucking self.
>>
ITT: Redditors, betas, and nu-males saying it's legal for a woman to commit assault and illegal for anyone to use self defense when a woman commits assault
>>
>>34607765
Assault is assault. We can't expect to see everyone say men and women need to be treated equally and be pushover faggots about it when a guy defends himself.
>>
>>34607580

ME THINK FUNNY!

i was afraid it was just going to be the guy taking the abuse the whole time, but then came the satisfaction. good show, OP. good show!
>>
>>34607836
Not that guy, but women can't rape men, there's no penetration
>>
giggled and exclaimed 'got her'

>this is my life
>>
>>34607765
I take MMA classes with females who have been training for years and can strongly disprove this
>>
>>34608933
>females who have been training for years
still average men would be stronger from pure strength standpoint.
>>
>>34608959
stronger sure, but the average man has no idea how to throw a punch... just check out the ridicuous haymakers in the OP
>>
>>34609003
That was my point - men are stronger but your women in mma could easily outmaneuver him. Btw could you tell what do you do in MMA classes?
>>
>>34609021
As in what they cover?

Depends what type of class you take but my classes are usually:

Warmup /fitness stuff

Movement/Shadow boxing

Pads with a partner to practice technique and combos

Blocking/Parrying with a partner (basically the same thing as before but without the pads so you try avoid/absorb the attacks and counter)

and then light sparring
>>
>>34607580

His head movement and footwork is trash.
>>
Where'd all the women and castrated numales in this thread come from?
>>
>>34607580
Inb4 white knighting for this dumb whore and trying to get him fired
>>
>>34607616
>>34607623
Kill yourself. If you are hitting people, you deserve to be beat. It's a pretty natural and just response to retaliate being hit by hitting the person.
>>
>>34607999
A right hit in a sensitive place can kill a man
>>
Kek, I liked that last punch. She went on for too long being slappy so deserved that beating
>>
File: 1472199134714.webm (2MB, 204x360px) Image search: [Google]
1472199134714.webm
2MB, 204x360px
>>34607623
I would've done the same thing desu
Let her get those 10 weak punches or so in thinking she's hot shit then BAM!
Put that roastie in her place
>>
>>34609792
>every one in the class is egging on this bitch to punch him
>she does it
>kid returns the favor
>WTF DUDE YOU CANT HIT A GIRL
>>
>>34610121
whiteknight general
they got to get those brownie points somehow
>>
File: 1427856046309.jpg (62KB, 575x400px) Image search: [Google]
1427856046309.jpg
62KB, 575x400px
>>34610121
>>34610195
>dat kid at the end literally rushing through the door to save her
>>
>>34610234
he could have been rushing to join in beating her

that's what i would do
>>
>>34607616
>>34607945
>>34607765

I can't believe real people with this little self-respect even exist. I hope a woman punches you repeatedly in your face while you thank her.
>>
File: image.gif (396KB, 350x434px) Image search: [Google]
image.gif
396KB, 350x434px
>>34611442
>I hope a woman punches you repeatedly while you thank her.
Holy shit. I kek'd out loud.
They do have a point, though. Women are weak as fuck and can't hit as hard.
>>
>>34608933
Any mildly athletic average man who isn't retarded could beat every single professional female MMA fighter.
>>
>>34609126
I wish I had your class. I tried MMA for a few months at 15 or 16 years old and it was literally HEAVY SPARRING ROUND AND ROUND without training me, the newbie, and technique. I would get bloodied and bruised. The the class would learn a 10th Planet JJ move to end the class. I should've quit a lot sooner. Fucking scammers.
>>
>>34611522
>without training me, the newbie, and technique
*or technique. They didn't teach me how to punch or block at all. Typical that my only venture into martial arts was pretty much 90 minutes of bullying.
>>
File: strong women.png (28KB, 1322x219px) Image search: [Google]
strong women.png
28KB, 1322x219px
>Punches man dozens of times
>Gets KTFO in response
>"Wow look at the pathetic man losing his cool."

Congrats on helping show how men are constantly expected to be 'better' than women, literally every day and in every way. If women want respect and to be seen as an equal they should learn to hold onto their emotions too, or not be surprised when being a fucking child blows up in their faces.

>>34611517
That makes it even stupider to try and fight someone who can actually fuck your shit up. You don't see my 140 lb skelly ass talking shit and hitting men 60 pounds heavier than me. Because I think actively about the consequences and have no illusion that 'society will protect me.'

TL;DR: Talk shit, get hit.
>>
>>34611554
>>34611522
I've never done MMA before but this is exactly what I'm looking for.

I've been lifting weights and watching MMA, and want to give it a go.
>>
>>34607616
Here's an idea, faggot. Don't start fights with people who are bigger than you.
>>
>>34611517

Doesn't matter, a couple slaps would have been fine, but she kept that shit up.

What's really sad though is that it took like 4 shots to finally knock her down. Nigga should have been able to drop her in 3 or less.
>>
She got what she asked for, but i think he went a bit too hard on her IMO, he's a big guy, i think just a push that makes her fall on her ass real hard would be enough to give her a reality check.
>>
I remember one time, some girl kept hitting some dude, and he just grabbed her by the neck and lifted her in the air like a feather. She was smart enough to understand how weak she is compared to him.
>>
File: 1466747336467.jpg (17KB, 300x250px) Image search: [Google]
1466747336467.jpg
17KB, 300x250px
>>34607945

>See some beefhead walking down the street
>Decide to mug him
>He kicks my ass
>WOW what the FUCK why are you using your unfair strength? I'm calling the cops!
>>
>>34611626
You're looking for getting the fuck beat out of you with them only saying "just use your instincts cunt"? Do you have a fetish for large men treating you like a little faggot?
>>
>>34611765
Yes.

I lift weights and have decent muscle mass, and I'm not clueless about fighting.

Also were they really putting you up against guys with a significant weight advantage?
>>
File: anarchy.jpg (36KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
anarchy.jpg
36KB, 1920x1080px
>>34607945
>calling cops
>I need others to do justice for me because I'm too weak to do it myself
>not fighting fire with more fire
I don't even care if it's bait at this point. Get off the internet normie.
>>>/reallife/
>>
>>34607580
By the way she gets in the car with him in the end.
>>
>>34611965
>Also were they really putting you up against guys with a significant weight advantage?
Yeah, I was a 16 year old non-lifter. These guys all seemed like experienced fighters. All lean and beefy and or fat and beefy. There was 1 guy kinda my size but he was also an experienced fighter. I couldn't hit him with my non-trained punches. He's just dodge and dodge then fuck my shit up. God damn I hated that place.
>>
>>34612269
If you're in Houston,Texas I can help you get better. I got a group that I train with every weekend.
>>
Honestly, women should just carry a knife or a small weapon of some kind if they really want to go toe-to-toe, but oh wait they only pull this garbage because men have some restraint.

>>34612214
Women really do have no respect for anyone, even themselves.
>>
>>34612919
>knife or small weapon
This. Although the girl in this webm actually seems pretty weak for a woman.
>>
>>34607580
finally.

i was getting worried that he wouldn't eventually haul off and hit her back.
>>
>>34607580
Kek. She got fucked up m8.
>>
>>34607580
AHAHAHA STUPID FUCKING BITCH
>>
>>34607616
If there was ever a reason you wanted to kill yourself, this would be it.
Thread posts: 81
Thread images: 11

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.