[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why can't all men be this way?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 3

File: 1485479660108.png (877KB, 664x1532px) Image search: [Google]
1485479660108.png
877KB, 664x1532px
Have you ever tried being polite anon? :^)
>>
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/femail/article-3349997/Why-t-way-Woman-shares-mature-sweet-text-received-OK-Cupid-date-rejected-captures-hearts-thousands.html

forgot the link
>>
I can understand the lack of chemistry. Women are BORING when it comes to dates. You have to be a total low test cuck to actually enjoy the date.
>>
>>34607292
why is the dailymail always so shit?
>>
This only works if you find the 1/1,000,000 girl who's mature enough to appreciate something like this instead of seeing it as a beta/pussy thing and replying with "lol ok"
>>
>>34607326
>This only works if you find the 1/1,000,000 girl who's mature enough to appreciate something like this instead of seeing it as a beta/pussy thing and replying with "lol ok"
/Thread
>>
Why did she feel the need to share what was a private message from one person to another?
>>
>>34607292
and uh.. what am i supposed to take from this conversation?

>i wish i'll meet someone like you
>but not you
>>
>>34607407
She blocked out the names, it's not like anyone will know who the guy was unless they steal her phone
>>
>>34607292
Because he's lying. She's ugly.
>>
>>34607326
>This only works if you find the 1/1,000,000 girl who's stupid enough not to cringe at your numale text
Fixed that for you my friend :^)
>>
>>34607486
epic bait friend! 10/10 ya almost tricked me!
>>
File: 1482979119772.png (664KB, 1001x823px) Image search: [Google]
1482979119772.png
664KB, 1001x823px
>>34607486
Believe it or not, some men actually like to be nice to women sometimes, even when sex isn't a possibility. I know, it's weird to think that not every male in the world is as bitter as you are.
>>
>>34607486
>sends a nice text to a girl
>LOL WHITEKNIGHT BETA NUMALE KEK ORBITER
>>
>>34607292
What was the purpose of this text?
Obviously he was trying to worm his way back into her graces. But he had zero chance of success from the get go. And the bettaness in this text just shut his low chances to zero.

I say hi to all the girls I've dated if I see them perchance. No need to announce that in advance, that's just normal behavior.
>>
File: peanuts-photo-5-gallery-image.jpg (336KB, 2000x1076px) Image search: [Google]
peanuts-photo-5-gallery-image.jpg
336KB, 2000x1076px
Polite? I liked the Peanuts movie...

How dare you...
lol
>>
>>34607365
>This only works if you find the 1/1,000,000 girl who's different enough to appreciate something like this besides you not being 6', 8" chad

ftfy
>>
>>34607554
I agree completely! By the way anon, would you like to buy a time share?
>>
haha you're all so cool and jaded omg pls let me suck ur cocks.
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.