[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>found out I'm the practice gf

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2

File: 1486011193685.png (319KB, 422x509px) Image search: [Google]
1486011193685.png
319KB, 422x509px
>found out I'm the practice gf
>>
Pls be my LDR pretend gf

But yeah, I tried to do that once to a girl and it felt horrible so I promptly ended it.
>>
>>34607322
Isn't this the point of a practice gf, pump n dump
>>
>>34607891
the point of a practice gf is for her to be your emotional tampon
she needs to be there for you always and heed your commands.
>>
File: image.jpg (20KB, 205x246px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
20KB, 205x246px
Tits
Or
GTFO

Aboriginal comment
>>
>>34607908
>tfw you realize your the practice bf
>>
I never really understood the purpose of practice bf/gf. At most it will become easier to talk about how you feel and what you want, but you're not going to want to talk about how you feel if you don't really give a shit about them.
>>
>>34608083
You don't understantd. Practicing with average girls will help you to get with desirable women. The experience will help you with staying calm on dates and you'll improve as a lover etc.
>>
>>34608100
>The experience will help you with staying calm on dates and you'll improve as a lover etc.
I mean, I'd rather put myself out there and learn to get over that anxiety with someone I may actually care about. I just don't think it's right to string someone along like that.
>>
>>34608119
You don't have to string anyone along. Just tell them that you don't know what you want out of your fling, or that you aren't looking for anythings serious right now. Being friends with benefits is socially acceptable now.
>>
>>34608135
we're not talking about friends w benefits
>>
Everyone needs this...Learn your sex trade

>So you don't blow your chances with Stacey
>>
>>34608135
>Just tell them that you don't know what you want out of your fling
If I know I don't want them, I still think that's pretty sketchy. FWB is not the same as a practice gf, even though I still wouldn't be interested in that.
>>
>>34608160
It's basically the very same thing. You are more less a couple on a time limit. You have sex and grab some food together, watch a movie and have some more sex. It's pretty chill and will improve your confidence with girls that you're really into.
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.