[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What was their deal?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 4

File: images.jpg (8KB, 259x194px) Image search: [Google]
images.jpg
8KB, 259x194px
Why did they spare so many normies when they had plenty of opportunities to kill far more than 12. They even spared the Chad who called them faggots.

>mfw betas with guns are still betas
>>
>>34606885
hey were never betas, they were bullies
>>
>>34607013
>columbine shooters bullies
do you even know them? everybody said they were constantly bullied by chads
>>
>>34606885
Because similar to you, they were big on words but when it came to shooting they saw that it's not that pleasant to kill people. And it was too late to stop now.
>>
>>34607311
I'm sure they had a blast but the bomb not going off killed the mood for em.
>>
>>34606885
They intended to blow up the cafeteria with bombs, they malfunctioned. Had they worked their high score would have been >100.
>>
>>34606885
Letting the chad live was due to Eric and dylans godlike mentalities also they most likely thought they killed 36 people considering 24 wear injured and in bad condition
>>
>>34606885
>library was full of Chads and Stacies
>didn't execute them all
Fuck sake lads. Do it right
>>
>>34608629
>i am sure they had a blast
E D G Y
>>
File: peekaboo.gif (2MB, 265x267px) Image search: [Google]
peekaboo.gif
2MB, 265x267px
>>34606885
They were rushing to get back to the cafeteria so they could set their bombs off and inflict a great deal of damage to the school. Also Eric had just broken his nose and apparently was acting confused and less aggressive.
>>
>>34607164
they were but they bullied other kids too. dylan also hit multiple girls.
>>
File: PicsArt_1476383722005.jpg (237KB, 1200x900px) Image search: [Google]
PicsArt_1476383722005.jpg
237KB, 1200x900px
>>34609383
>useing the leedgyXD maymay
Whatever works for you mate
>>
Were they actually robots? They were just the edgy kids that drew violent pictures and smoked cigarettes by the dumpsters and thought they were generally smarter/cooler than everybody else. Chads bullied them because they were a direct front to Chads. When an edgy kid acts like they're tough shit, Chads will jump to expose them as the chicken shits they are because it's funny, this was probably the extent of their bullying. One of them even had a girlfriend and I do not find it at all hard to believe they bullied other kids. Fuck these guys.
>>
>>34610192
>one of them had a girlfriend
Girl friends don't fix mental illness
>they were just edgy kids
This is true to an extent dylan had manic depression and Eric was more then likely a sociopath
>I do not find It hard to believe they bullied other kids
I am not denieing or agreeing with this but eric did bully kids that reminded him of himself
>were they robots
I see them more as cyborgs but it's up for debate
>this was probly the extent if their bullying
I can't prove or disprove that
>when edgy kids acts like they're tough shit chads will expose them as the chicken shits they are because it's funny
Columbine had a huge bullying problem even if eric and dylan weren't edgy the situation would remain the same
>>
>>34606885
theres a video where a guy explains the entire backstory about how they were raped by a police sheriff etc. etc. but I cant find it. hope this helps https://www.youtube.com/user/columbinefamily/featured
>>
>>34606885
They were normies. blokokacokkblox
>>
>>34611250
this isn't the same video I was referring to but it might shed some light https://www.liveleak.com/view?i=64c_1388954958
>>
>>34611287
Sounds like some Alex Jones shit. Are you taking your super male vitality, senpai?
>>
eric was an hero
>>
>>34611331
here faggot: http://beforeitsnews.com/alternative/2012/08/psychiatric-detention-silencing-allegations-columbine-was-revenge-for-police-rape-2459592.html

I don't care to help you "believe" what I'm trying to explain or convince you of what Ive found to be the truth if your too lazy to go look for the answer yourself. You made the thread if you cared enough you would figure it out by researching it yourself. I'm done
>>
File: alana stephens 4.jpg (94KB, 594x408px) Image search: [Google]
alana stephens 4.jpg
94KB, 594x408px
>>34611287
>>34611456
the part of the website where it says "a short summary of this information is in the following video" has been changed into some video about the ku klux klan. kind of weird, ignore this and scroll down
Thread posts: 21
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.