[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What arrangements should a true robot make for his suicide?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 3

File: 1485258731035-r9k.jpg (623KB, 2500x2380px) Image search: [Google]
1485258731035-r9k.jpg
623KB, 2500x2380px
What arrangements should a true robot make for his suicide?
>>
Pass on the steam accounto
>>
>>34606829
give me your cc info
/id/fuckingfagkys
is my steam acc

also try to kill all the roasties, Elliot Rodgers your way to Valhalla
>>
File: images (5).jpg (4KB, 160x160px)
images (5).jpg
4KB, 160x160px
>>34606829
Real advice....make peace with whoever you actually care about sell everything and either leave it too who you want to have or just blow it on whatever and have as much fun as possible. But whatever you do don't wimp out like a bitch commit or don't
>>
Get some drugs, die high.
>>
Spend all your money on expensive military grade weaponry and body armor so you can take all the normies down with you.
>>
>>34606829
Wipe all the images and internet history from your devices so you don't look like a freak, leave the passwords to someone you care about that can make use of them (I'm leaving my desktop and Steam passwords for my little brother), don't leave a note. The world let you down, not the other way around; you don't have to explain yourself or feel sorry for ending it.
>>
>>34606829
>>34606829
I would advise you not to. Don't end everything and cut out all hope for a better life in the future. Please don't.
>>
>>34608422
nice dubs, anon, but i have to disagree.
if hope's the only thing that's keeping you alive, you will be in for a bad ride.

Everything gets only worse, you can expieriene it firsthand as your body slowly desintegrates and your time slips away. You'll be looking back to some memories that don't seem true anymore, and you'll ask yourself if it was really worthwile living just to hope for something good to happen.
spare yourself that fate.
end it today
Thread posts: 9
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.