[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

/dreams/

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 4

File: hqdefault (1).jpg (16KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
hqdefault (1).jpg
16KB, 480x360px
I Just had the weirdest dream Guys. The unholy fusion of Gordon Ramsay and Simon was shouting at some cooks at an outdoors version of Hell's kitchen and telling me that I'm the worst cook of all times when im just fucking around, dumbster diving for coins, digging homes Into the ground and making bandit's stew. Then they come and taste it while other cooks dodge and jump for cover as If there under machine gun fire while im just watching Simon Ramsey literally puking his Guys out from My dish

What was your dream, anon?
>>
File: 1486115365154.jpg (154KB, 945x1500px) Image search: [Google]
1486115365154.jpg
154KB, 945x1500px
this was a deep dream
>on online store
>buy mirrors edge for $2
>time passes
>get mirrors edge
>look down
>uh, oh
>forgot I already owned mirrors edge
>stuck with the feelings of being both confused and sad as I stare down at the two copies of mirrors edge
this was a deep dream
>>
Last night I dreamt I was at trumps inauguration, but it wasn't at the whitehouse just a small stage on some shitty field. And trumps parent's were on stage behind him and awkwardly saying the words to his speech along with him and cheering. I got pretty close, but behind a fence and I was able to lob a cheese grater and it hit trump in the face. I ran away and hid under the bandstand seating, but a secret service agent found me and threatened to drag me off to a military prison, then I woke up.
>>
How are your dream diaries going?

You are writing a dream diary, right anon?
>>
File: 316.gif (30KB, 64x52px) Image search: [Google]
316.gif
30KB, 64x52px
>>34608092
no, but I should.
>>
>>34608092
The dreams are often so awkward or lewd that I delete them when I come to my senses a bit.
>>
>>34608092
I stopped after a few days. What's the point?
>>
>>34608311
Many of mine are pretty embarrassing too.
I would have to censor every second or third one before showing it someone else. Good thing I'm all alone ;_;

>>34608316
Besides the usual arguments for (dream) diaries, you need to find your own motivations.
I like to go through my past dreams and remember them, some of my dreams feel like different worlds and I'm getting more able to experience and interact with them in my dreams.
It feels good to create something, even if nobody else is going to know about it.
I guess it also helps getting up since I'm pretty much completely awake after writing half an hour.
Thread posts: 8
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.