[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

My gf wants to have a threesome with another guy. Should i say yes?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 1

File: 1480289993064.jpg (85KB, 583x584px) Image search: [Google]
1480289993064.jpg
85KB, 583x584px
My gf wants to have a threesome with another guy. Should i say yes?
>>
breake up with her
>>
Either way your relationship is effectively over at this point
>>
>>34605844

What this guy said unless you're actually cool with the threesome idea which, judging by you asking, you're not.
>>
>>34605821
break up

she's rude
>>
>>34605821
What you should do is dump her and never speak to her again. Only meet her for hookups if she comes crawling back. Unless you want to marry this girl and for some reason after hearing that, think she wants to marry you too, NEXT the bitch AT ONCE.
>>
>>34605821
Only if the two of you are capable of having sex with someone without forming an attachment to them. That is, it's only going to work if the second guy is someone you and your girlfriend won't see again. You also have to make sure that both of you guys are getting attention from her, you can't let him hog her to himself and you can't exclude him otherwise there's no point in doing the whole thing.
>>
>>34605821
Only if she's willing to have a threesome with a girl
>>
>>34605821
only if you get to have sex with the guy
>>
Agree to it but say you want to have a threesome with one of her friends first. Cum inside the friend then break up with her
>>
Only if you are allowed to pick the guy.
>>
>>34605888
nice trips. Listen to this guy OP.
>>
Are you not enough for her?
>>
>>34605888
trips speaks the truth

original
>>
>>34605821

Bro she's already fucking the other guy.
>>
>>34605821
into the trash

Og tots original
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.