[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Hot gf and ugly bf Aside from wealth... how does this happen?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 35
Thread images: 6

File: CfFoVa0UsAIqEvj.jpg (54KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
CfFoVa0UsAIqEvj.jpg
54KB, 600x600px
Hot gf and ugly bf
Aside from wealth... how does this happen?
>>
File: 1483390844172.jpg (62KB, 960x720px) Image search: [Google]
1483390844172.jpg
62KB, 960x720px
>>34605619
>Aside from wealth... how does this happen?
Celebrity and/or having a wicked sense of humor

pic related
>>
>>34605619
the guy doesn't hate himself, that's the most simple rundown
>>
They're both deviant criminals and shes not actually good looking.
>>
>>34605619
Many factors go into picking a mate.
>>
>>34605619
penim size
>>
>>34605637
The look like brother and sister lmao
>>
>>34605712
>The look like brother and sister lmao
I bet you he's into that, the sick dunk
>>
>>34605637
>that being a hot grill
K
>>
>>34605762
I didnt say that but if you dont think she's at least a little out of his league you're a cuckold and you probably like watching niggers fuck your sister
>>
>>34605619

Social status. That's it.
>>
Because he wasnt fat originally
>>
>>34605619
Because in general women aren't as hung up on looks as guys are.
>>
>>34605619

>get more money/bigger fanbase so that all those neckbeards who watch her twitch think they could have a shot at her
>false optimism = more $$$
>boyfriend plays all the video games while she just talks shit
>boyfriend still put in all the work while she talks shit and has wealth now

Nothing new to see here folks, move along.
>>
>>34605637
>she has a massive jew ass
>>
>>34605619
rich and 99% he paid that biches pills and basically everything she owns..
>>
>>34605619
Cause r9k is always wrong about everything
>>
File: laughing nuts.jpg (52KB, 700x466px) Image search: [Google]
laughing nuts.jpg
52KB, 700x466px
>>34606025
>believing the "women care about personality" meme
>>
Because he plays for her channel. It's so obvious... she played bo2 using only one analog stick which is fucking impossible
>>
File: ss (2017-02-03 at 11.29.25).jpg (40KB, 551x467px) Image search: [Google]
ss (2017-02-03 at 11.29.25).jpg
40KB, 551x467px
>>34606436
>I need someone to play video games for me
>I KNOW, I WILL FUCK A HIDEOUS LARDWHALE

Dude there are literally hundreds of ways to do that. Just ask a friend, pay him pocket change from the youtube vids or whatever
>>
>>34606435
But anon, my grill is pretty much objectively better looking than me and I'm a poor college student...
>>
Personality.
Make her laugh, make her feel excited, make her feel safe, and surprise her. That's it.
Good looks help in the first steps of getting to know each other as she's more likely to let social hiccups on your sode slide but that's it.

Of course there are also women that just want some random jock but oh well
>>
>>34605619
looks like Monica Bellucci
>>
File: manlets.webm (495KB, 409x283px) Image search: [Google]
manlets.webm
495KB, 409x283px
>>34606654
go nuts buddy

https://www.instagram.com/sssniperwolf/?hl=en
>>
Girl is a cunt who whines about racism and having been poor despite making a living off of playing video games, driving expensive cars and living in a mansion.

The guy is easily to explain she got major daddy issues and he was probably around at the right time and now owns her
>>
>>34606435
A lot of guys, especially younger ones, get hung up on looks a lot. Women care about several things. They care about looks, personality, wealth, social status, is he good in bed, etc. A guy that's lacking in looks can still get good-looking women if he excels in other areas. Especially if she's a good looking woman with not much else going for her.
>>
>tfw gf likes your belly
>tfw not enough to let you rest it on your ass
Dammit
>>
>>34605647
what is the story behind this?
oregonoren
>>
>>34605645
Pretty much this.
He is probably confident enough and funny enough to win her over.
She isn't going to pick a self loathing guy from a Chinese knitting forum.
>>
>>34605784
Have you ever heard her talk? She's a massive autismo sperge wizard and someone like dunkey is actually a pretty great match for her.
>>
Im one of those guys and honestly we talked and we clicked thats all>>34605637
>>
>>34607756
nvm found it

kek he is pimping her out.
>>
>>34605619
he's not ugly at all and she prob has daddy issues
>>
>>34605619
Personality obviously.

Just real quick for some robots who still aren't up to speed

Being nice isn't the same as having a personality

Liking anime isn't a personality

Having out of place puritanical views on virginity despite being an atheist? Not a personality.

Keep an open mind, be confident and outgoing, speak your mind, but try to have some form of social filter, at least to some degree. These things will help you find yourself in a manner of speaking, then maybe you too will have wicked charisma and personality.
>>
>>34605619
is that anything for views?
>>34608212
Thread posts: 35
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.