[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

HUG IMOUTO DESU

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 509
Thread images: 59

hug imouto
greentext results
>>
>>34605193
No imouto but nee-san here

She's 27, works as a receptionist, and likes video games, mostly bioware and bethesda shit. We used to wrestle when we were kids, she'd always pin be down between her legs cause she was way stronger. It stopped when I was about 15. I'm 21 now, pretty sure I could beat her up now, but she's still pretty /fit/ cause she goes to the gym whereas I'm a potato couch.

She always tries to hug me, but when I ask for hugs or try to hug her, she reacts weirdly and is like "wtf are you doing you weirdo".

Anyway she lives at home, she's literally never had a boyfriend, even though she's fit. She wears glasses which make her look intimidating so that may be why. Either that or she's a leso.

One thing I don't understand about women is she freaks out every time I see her in her underwear or whatever, like if I walk in her room while she's changing, she'll scream at me. But when we're at the beach, she's running and jumping about in a bikini which shows off even more off her skin than when she's wearing underwear, and she has no problem with that. What the fuck is wrong with women? It makes no sense.

Anyway, ama if you want.
>>
>>34605272

So are you going to hug her you colossal faggot or what?

Also you should steal one of her bikinis and post them on 4chan. Not with her inside it mind you, just the bikini itself, that fucking slut. Also what's your sister's phone number, I'll wife her this very night.
>>
>>34605272
Do you have a good relationship with her?

I too have a nee-san, two of them, in fact.

But the younger one that still lives with me absolutely hates me. Is this normal for siblings that live together?

I wish I had a cute imouto to spoil. Being the youngest fucking sucks.
>>
Sorry I've been gone for a bit. My sister went with my mom and my little sister and brother to Hawaii to visit my mom's side of the family for the past few days. So I just decided to take a train home over to Kanazawa (my original hometown) and I'm just chilling here with my dad.

The plan was just that we just do guy stuff here and I help out with the home a bit. I decided to finish Tales of Berseria since I hadn't touched it since it released here and I heard from some of my American friends it was good.

It was the worst decision of my life because the ending absolutely wrecked me emotionally. Maybe even moreso because the whole story is a tale about an older sister avenging her younger brother, sort of. But if you've played through it, please do talk to me about it. I've been itching to talk about it and I legitimately cried at the ending.

I've come to realize also that my sister, both hair-wise and maybe personality wise, is almost like Velvet
>>
>>34605193
she's asleep, anon.
>>
>>34605892
When's your sister back my man?
>>
>>34605907
Then go spoon her!
>>
>>34606343
Not for another few days. I've just been doing hard labor and drinking with my dad as well as some old friends in Kanazawa. I just hope I didn't say anything stupid while I was drunk.
>>
Bumping, it's 8am here, it's your job Europoors
>>
I have nothing to contribute but this screenshot I took in one of these threads, since I have no onee chan or imouto.
>>
File: IMG_0533.jpg (38KB, 556x479px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0533.jpg
38KB, 556x479px
>>34605555
Check'd

I wanted to say something witty about your quads but I couldn't think of anything, and now I'm adding this text so I don't get muted.
>>
>>34607889
Anon described isn't a very good brother, but neither am I.

Makes me feel bad, I left that house forever without a second thought, knowing the shit they said to her literally on a daily basis. I don't feel I was wrong for leaving, but what is gonna become of that kid, I must wonder?
>>
>>34607978
What? You also have an abused imouto that you abandoned to be a wagecuck?
>>
>>34608027
I suppose abuse is a word for it. I never like to define abuse myself, because if she is abused, so was I, and I never like to see myself as a victim. Just doesn't feel correct somehow. That said, in a manner of speaking yes, that's pretty close to what happened. I was never close to her, and for as much as she's verbally assaulted every single day in horrible, cruel ways, they've also always bought her whatever she's wanted, so she was always spoiled and kind of a pain to be around, so I never spent too much time with her.
>>
>>34605193
>have 15 year old little sister
>treat her like shit
>always look ateverything objectively
>>
>>34605193
I had a pretty fucked up dream where we were making out and I eventually got her shirt off.
Wish I wasn't this fucked up.
>>
Nii-san here. I have a fairly cute imouto but to be honest I've never had any thoughts about her. I've seen her in underwear and even a couple of times bumped into her when she was getting out of the shower naked, but still nothing. I actually used to find weird the fascination some people has with incest, but I've come to accept it as many other things.

We have a reasonably good relationship but she dislikes anything too physical, be it with family, friends and even a couple of bfs she had, so I know she gets mad when I hug or kiss her.
>>
>>34605272
>tfw you can finally win against your sibling in a fight but your not allowed to fight anymore
>>
>>34605272
>She always tries to hug me, but when I ask for hugs or try to hug her, she reacts weirdly and is like "wtf are you doing you weirdo".

Well then, you need to figure out how to get your onee-san to initiate hugs more often.
>>
>>34605193
Sage sage sage sage sage sage
Hidden & reported. Fucking LOSERS
>>
>>34610210
I think somebody needs a hug from their imouto to feel a bit less salty
>>
>>34610210
okay, thanks dude

im glad you decided to provide some quality content
>>
Me and my sister havent even looked eachother in the eyes for ages, she's snarky and rotten, to be honest, i'm repulsed by her.

I see these threads all the time and get depressed because I wish my sister was still cute and charming

She's a turbo stacy normie horse girl
>>
You are all creepy fucking freaks, I am so glad I am not related to any of you.
>>
>>34609439
how do you bump into her in the shower or underwear?
>>
>>34609439
>not joining her in the shower
>>
>>34610337
I feel for ya man.
Once my imouto lost her virginity at 17 to some shithead wigger, she turned into a full stacy. Since then, it's been all about her. "Poor me, I have 3 kids" "poor me, my two husbands cheated on me and left me", "poor me, I have to work part time".

I've had "feelings" for her since I was 15 (she was 13 and started getting some nice boobs and a nice ass/hip combo.

Now I'm 25 and have no fucking clue what to do with these feels for her. Who knows, if she had felt the same way for me, I might not be a shut-in neet who drowns his sorrows in alcohol and tobacco.

The worst part? She knows I love her in a sexual/matrimonial way and treats me like shit because of it.

Pic is her, before she went shitty. I miss the intelligent, beautiful her so much. She used to really take care of herself and looked gorgeous everyday. Now all I have are the memories.

My advice to any little sisters in this thread: if you have a nice older brother, treat him with love and kindness. He'll return it tenfold. I guarantee it.
>>
>>34610729
>that chin
Nice downs tier sister senpai
>>
>>34610729
Anybody could do better than that. Get some standards you dumbo.
>>
Laura, how did you sleep last night?
>>
>>34605193
fembot here, i went to my twin sister and kissed her head. She hugged me.
>>
>>34611222
Are you the younger one? Do your names start with M?
>>
>>34611191
Eh, I finished Catcher in the Rye and it was a little better than it was in school
Still didn't get much sleep but I'm fine, I like being up early so I can say bye to my dad
Got tangerines earlier, I don't think there's a difference honestly so he won't care
>>
>>34611222
Gross
Girls can't love girls
>>
>>34611382
Did you fall asleep a bit easier?
>>
>>34611480
Nah, more of the same, I guess I was a little more bored which made it easier
>>
>>34611521
Try doing yoga for a few minutes before bed.
Also snuggle with daddy.
>>
This incest fetish general meme has been going on for too long
>>
>>34611667
That's just, like, your totally original opinion, man.
>>
>>34611644
I tried doing push-ups, did like 15 and that was about it but I tried
>>
>>34611763
>I tried doing push-ups, did like 15
You are like little baby
>>
>>34611763
Exercise and yoga aren't the same thing. Exercise will make you stressed and alert, yoga will help you relax. Exercise will only help you sleep if you work yourself to exhaustion.
>>
*Hugs to imouto*

Mom; A-anon, wtf are you doing?
Mom; Stop it, your sister died years ago!
Mom; YAMEROOO!
>>
>>34611790
Fight me
>>34611852
I guess I could try that, thanks
>>
Where are my bumpers?
>>
>>34612853
Me fuxk u nigger nigger nigger
>>
File: 1476123040433s.jpg (6KB, 250x140px) Image search: [Google]
1476123040433s.jpg
6KB, 250x140px
>>34605193
I only have a nee-san, she doesn't like hugs tho :(
>>
File: 815p1pOoO5L._SL1500_.jpg (222KB, 1500x929px) Image search: [Google]
815p1pOoO5L._SL1500_.jpg
222KB, 1500x929px
>>34612979
Build model kits with her. Nothing is better than working with each other to see a mobile suit come together.
>>
I'm not tripping or bumping anymore. Not worth the shit anymore
>>
>>34613120
Is that you, Anal man?
>>
>>34613120
Who are/were you?
>>
I've been in these threads since November and I don't plan on leaving them anytime soon.
>>
>>34614226
IC first posted just in November and it feels like ages ago
>>
>>34610729
does your sister have down syndrome?
jesus
>>
File: m6455.jpg (162KB, 800x600px) Image search: [Google]
m6455.jpg
162KB, 800x600px
Woke up with my head on Em's stomach, I don't remember how we ended up like that. She woke up a bit later and rubbed my face a bunch for some reason.

I'm definitely not stretching to think of something interesting to tell you guys since today was boring and this thread is dying, that would be weird.
>>
>>34615102
analguy probably quit on us. weird since he hasn't had an issue shrugging others off when he was bumping
>>
>>34615102
First time visitor. I have a feeling. Link me your stories.
>>
>>34615102
Ask her if she'd let you lick her clean when she pees
>>
>>34615418
Dude do you just wait for pat to post to tell him to do that everyday? Not judging your kink, but you seem really dedicated.
>>
>>34615102
Call your older sis and tell her you non-sexually love her
>>
>>34615347
Others didn't dox my email and work
>>
>>34615418
>>34615497
Nothing wrong with persistence, I guess.

Why do I always get targeted with the fetish stuff. Is it because I licked her feet that one time? I'm actually super fucking vanilla apart from my incest and pregnancy related kinks.

>>34615511
That'd be a little weird out of context, she would think something's wrong.
>>
>>34615595
>little weird out of context
Here is context tell her you love her but not like how you and em love eachother
>>
>>34615497
>>34615595
I've only said it 2 days in a row though.

>>34615595
>Why do I always get targeted with the fetish stuff.
Is there anyone else in these threads shagging their sister that we can ask?

Also feet are gross.
>>
>>34615618
That would be even weirder to say out of the blue. And that would just confirm to her that Em's feelings aren't as one-sided as she claims. Not that I don't think our sister might know that already.
>>
>>34615666
I guess. You could always hound on Beargguy, he'd probably sooner do that than bone his imouto-girlfriend. No offense Bearman.

Em's feet are fine, Satan.
>>
>>34615565
Shit dude really?
>>
>>34615757
Yes

Originally desu
>>
>>34615791
How'd they do that? Are you okay? Did something get fucked at work?
>>
>>34615807
No. Work shrugged it off. And I have no idea. But it's not worth it to trip anymore. Someone hates me enough to do that, and I've got too much to lose
>>
>>34615829
I'm not the guy but perhaps tripping without a reason isn't the best idea. There's a surprising amount of tension here, if you don't give them anything they have no reason to keep you around. Especially as there's a large number of lurkers and posters that don't trip and intentionally take a back seat, they could feel a little bitter when someone doesn't do the same.
>>
>>34615829
Holy fuck, man. I really do hope things are okay and can understand why you'd want to stop. You don't deserve any of that.
>>34615753
Eh, none taken. Wouldn't be down for that kind of stuff anyways. The piss part I mean.
>>
File: Beargguy3.jpg (8KB, 250x232px) Image search: [Google]
Beargguy3.jpg
8KB, 250x232px
>>34615935
I'll still lurk Brendan. I ain't letting you off the hook that easy
>>
Hey everyone, I'm that girl with a brother whose knee is messed up. I didn't have any classes today so my brother asked me to help him make his room a little more cripple friendly. I'm not sure if he thinks of me like in that "more than a sister" type of way or if he's just okay with letting his hands do what they want. We were sitting on his couch watching some stuff and hand wandered a little bit. He made lean against him and he wrapped an arm around me. He just like rubbed me, not my vag, that's not what I mean. But like he rubbed my thighs, my belly, my side, that kind of stuff. It got a little steamy at one point when his hand slid over my butt a few times. I'm wondering if like we were sleeping together and he likes the whole touching thing.
>>
>>34607889
this better not be the end of it... full story?
>>
>>34615981
I feel like without tripping you still have a unique enough personality to be recognized, or at least enough knowledge of remaining tripfags.
>>
File: 1485186446851.gif (1MB, 1000x976px) Image search: [Google]
1485186446851.gif
1MB, 1000x976px
>>34616124
ask for cuddles and go from there
>>
>>34616124
>I'm not sure if he thinks of me like in that "more than a sister" type of way or if he's just okay with letting his hands do what they want.
Starting to look like he does.
>It got a little steamy at one point when his hand slid over my butt a few times.
Did you like it? You said you liked it before when you were sleeping. Also if the answer is yes, why aren't you fucking already?
>>
>>34616124
Do you like it when he rubs your body? And yes, some guys just like absentmindedly running their hands over things.
>>
>>34616205
We don't live together though so it would be pretty weird. If we were still at home then I probably could slide a suggestion in there but it would be weird.

>>34616218
I mean it was kind of nice but it wasn't like super sexual or anything, it was just kind of nice feel someone holding me. It feels good when it seems like someone wants to keep you close and be somewhat affectionate. If I make any sense at all.

>>34616222
Please see above
>>
>>34616297
So let's say during one of your rubbing sessions with your brother the moment quickly turns into him trying to kiss you and/or touch your boobs or vag, would you let him?
>>
>>34616297
I understand. Next time you two are watching a movie or something next to each other try cuddling with him instead of just leaning on him. He'd probably enjoy that more.
>>
>>34607889
What an absolute cuck of a "brother".
>>
>>34605193
my sister is a stacy what do?
>>
>>34616433
>my sister is a stacy what do?
Give her hugs and kisses and tell her you love her until she's fixed.
>>
>>34616467
>I forgot to mention shes a step sis
>>
>>34616388
That's a hard question. He shouldn't and if he did that right now I wouldn't be happy but like I mean if we're cuddling and stuff I don't really know how I would respond. Right now I wouldn't want it but I feel like I would probably have a hard time saying no. It's not like I want him to it's more like I don't think I would be able to tell him no, if that makes sense.

>>34616392
He can't really get into a good position for that on a couch though. He needs to keep his leg sort of up and out of the way unless he's laying down completely and he can just move it back. There isn't really room for him to do that on a couch.
>>
>>34616476
>I forgot to mention shes a step sis
Give her hugs and kisses and tell her you love her until she's fixed.
>>
>>34616506
>be me giving hugs and kisses
>she pummels me bc shes in a course for criminal justice

nice suggestion anon but I don't want to be made a mockery of. Maybe ill try the random hug tho
>>
>>34616638
>she pummels me bc shes in a course for criminal justice
Don't stop hugging her until she hugs you back or at least stops resisting
>>
>>34616715
will do if I'm not back in an hour imded
>>
ZA BUMPU!!
>>
>>34617424
Ora ora ora ora ora original bumpu.
>>
Daily reminder not to bump until the thread reaches page 8.

>>34616775
RIP
>>
File: tej54.png (469KB, 810x847px) Image search: [Google]
tej54.png
469KB, 810x847px
>>34618215
Hey, maybe the hugging went so well that he can't tear himself away from his sister to tell us about it.

I actually ended up calling our older sister, not to confess my sins or anything, you guys just made me wanna talk to her again. I used the dumb cabin trip as an excuse to talk, she said she's definitely not coming and to keep Em and her friends from doing anything stupid. Told her I love her, she said it back and to tell her if we need anything.

Em's home, see you guys in a bit, maybe.
>>
>>34618675
When was the last time you put your onii-dikku into her baby-hole
>>
>>34618675
>keep Em and her friends from doing anything stupid
would an orgy count as stupid
>>
>>34618739
Now that you mention it, I guess it was when we went a little nuts after our sister went home. I kinda sorta smashed her butthole on tuesday night, and I got close to sticking it in yesterday in the shower, not that either of those count.

Also don't call it a baby-hole.

>>34618774
It'd be a boring orgy, it's likely gonna be two people (possibly one) besides me and Em, and I don't want to have sex with either of them.
>>
>>34619365
>Also don't call it a baby-hole.
But babies are gonna start coming out of that hole in a few years or a few months, so what else would we call it?
>>
>>34619421
Deformed atrocities hole?
>>
>>34619365
>gonna be two people (possibly one) besides me and Em
But the foursome/threesome
>>
>>34619365
>>34618739
Redline: Don't call it a baby hole. That's very rude.
Redline-DARK: It's a hungry, waiting creature, whose thirst will only be slaked by the warm, surging splash of brotherly jizz.
Grant me strength, I only have to hold out another 36 hours, then I'll get my own thirst slaked and can go back to being a normal human being. Totally normal, brother-fucking, incest-loving, creampie-taking human being
>>
>>34619481
REEE REMINDER CHILDREN FROM INCEST ONLY START TO GET MONOGOLID WHEN ITS MULTIGENERATIONAL, STOP SPREADING THE AGE OLD PROPAGANDA CREATED FOR THE SOLE PURPOSE OF DISCOURAGING/PREVENTING FAMILES FROM KEEPING THE MONEY IN HOUSE VIA MARRYING WITHIN THE FAMILY
>>
>>34619619
Infertility truly is both a blessing and a curse.

I really like Redline-DARK. She seems pretty cool.
>>
File: 1466069331629.png (215KB, 440x858px) Image search: [Google]
1466069331629.png
215KB, 440x858px
>tfw no imouto
>tfw would kill to have an imouto
>tfw instead have a lazy asshole NEET onii-chan
I want to commit sudoku desu
>>
>>34619768
Suck his dick
Be a good sibling
>>
>>34619658
Considering I'd want him cumming inside me just as much, especially if it meant he could be giving me babies, it's mostly just a curse.
And feel free to say goodbye to [spoilerDARK[/spoiler] as she'll be gone soon. I also probably won't have time to post for a while.
Her existence is inversely proportional to the distance from Aniki's big, beautiful cock.
>>
File: 1476587727136.png (285KB, 578x1355px) Image search: [Google]
1476587727136.png
285KB, 578x1355px
>>34605193
I'm the younger sister and I always kinda felt attracted to my older sister. I'm starting to think she knows.
>>
I had incest with my brother once but im a guy so only fujoshis would be into it. I'd like to keep this thread relatively wholesome.
>>
>>34619813
Do you think you might have a chance with her? What are your ages?
>>
>>34619619
If Emma has twins in 9 months I'm gonna fucking send you one of them because it'll all be your fault.

In other news, Em is abnormally sleepy for some reason and it's very cute. That is all.
>>
>>34619831
Green text, ya neet bastard

desu
>>
File: 2a1482769462797.jpg (601KB, 1327x1600px) Image search: [Google]
2a1482769462797.jpg
601KB, 1327x1600px
>>34619859
I'm 22 and she's 28, she doesn't have kids and was married from the time she was 18 until she was 25.

I don't think I have a chance with her.
>>
>>34619897
That's normal for pregnant women
>>
>>34619903
Get cucked femfaggot
>>
>>34619903
Tell her you want to spend more time together. Try watching a movie while cuddling with her. I believe in you.
>>
>>34619897
Do you have any male friends, it seems like you only have your sister for friendship?
>>
>>34619768
you would just have a shitty cunt sister anyway
>>
File: 600full-piper-perri.png (500KB, 600x627px) Image search: [Google]
600full-piper-perri.png
500KB, 600x627px
>>34619945
>I believe in you.
T-Thanks Anan
>>
>>34619908
It's also normal for women who were extremely busy due to an understaffed restaurant.

>>34619960
I get along well enough with a couple of dudes I know through Em, but I don't talk to them that much unless we're at some big group hang-out or something.

Emma wants tea apparently, gonna make her some and then probably try to initiate snuggles.
>>
>>34620068
Really, go for it. You'll never make any progress if you never try.
>>
>>34605272
I've watched enough accidental incestual true love threads to know where this is going.

>She wants to hug you
This is because she feels attracted to you and want to share physical contact and overall good feels with you.

>She rejects you when you try to hug her
Because it's not a hug she initiated, therefore it makes her panick and reject it when in reality she'd want to have it.

>She never had a boyfriend
She wants you to be her boyfriend, and think it cruel to make another boy fill your place. That, or she never even considered it because you took precedence.

>Bikini vs underwear
Just like the hugs above ; she wants to show off to you, so she take advantage of the overall acceptance of bikinis to show off to you, but more importantly SHE controls what you can see or not. When you walk in on her, she has no control over what you see, and that makes her embarassed and panicky.

I mean, I may be reading too much into this, but I really think I'm not.
>>
>>34620227
I'm making chicken, when she gets home maybe I will eat with her and watch a movie...

We won't get married, but I at least wanna touch her and shit.
>>
>>34620375
>We won't get married
Well I'd imagine it'd be pretty hard for sisters to marry each other in the near future, but you can still act like wives and tell people you're married. I'm rooting for you.
>>
>>34616162
That's most of it really. I think he decided to be nicer to her, but there wasn't much follow up.
http://desuarchive.org/r9k/thread/28307548/#28311514
>>
My older sister tries to hug me sometimes and I let it happen but I don't reciprocate.
I don't show emotions to my sister or the rest of my family.
>>
>>34620522
You're the autistic kid that your sister really wishes she could properly communicate with aren't you?
>>
>>34620680
I guess, when we talk it's mostly about how she should carry a weapon to protect herself, or how she want me to teach her how to fight, or something about a uni class.
But whenever I talk to her it's usually in a monotone voice, I don't know why I do this.
>>
My sister said that she was researching how to make a pie so we can make one together and eat it when we get home. She also is sending me pictures of her in a swimsuit asking if she looks good in it, though she spends most of her time wearing a dress over it. Just a random tidbit while I'm still here in the middle of nowhere at home along with my dad.
>>
>>34621127
Tell your dad you're gonna fuck your sister
>>
These threads are sooooo fucking lame it is beyond words.
>>
>>34621289
>the same guy comes here and tries to derail the thread multiple times everyday

Sad.
>>
Sage, enjoy you 404
>>
>>34621127
You should make her a creampie
>>
We're very very slow, what's happening?
>>
Lucy sweetie are you doing alright?
>>
>>34621127
>She also is sending me pictures of her in a swimsuit
Have you fapped to them?
>>
File: l203k0.jpg (183KB, 800x600px) Image search: [Google]
l203k0.jpg
183KB, 800x600px
>>34622239
Anal got snuffed out, Beargguy's being Beargguy, BDSM probably got tired of us, Lucy's hopefully trying her best to be happy, I forget what Laura's doing but I hope she's okay, other more successful people are probably busy being successful, up until a minute ago I had an imouto using my lap as a pillow and talking about how she hopes our sister's kids will be the cool older cousins to our kids, fuck me why does she do this, etc.
>>
>>34622681
How old are your sister's kids?
>>
File: b64i.jpg (193KB, 1240x877px) Image search: [Google]
b64i.jpg
193KB, 1240x877px
>>34622900
13 and 7-ish, I think. Older one's definitely 13.
>>
>>34623036
Aw your poor kids are only gonna have themselves as cousins near their own age
>>
>>34623036
Do you see them often? What's your relationship with them like? Genders?
Better impregnate Em soon, if you want them to be close,
>>
>>34622681
I'm fine, K got into the Ghost Recon beta and they let you invite friends so he gave me a code and we've been playing that for a bit
I'm not sure where everyone else is, but I have this feeling bearguy is gonna have good news and I'm hoping Lucy does too
>>
>>34623115
Laura you should be doing yoga and cuddling with Papa-san soon
>>
>>34623168
I'll go to bed soon, we're having fun for now so I'll get off when he does
Also, turns out my mom isn't coming over for the Superbowl, we're going to her place and watching it there, I feel like it's gonna be weird
>>
>>34623077
That's a weird thing to think about, I dunno why that took so long to set in.

>>34623094
They're both girls. Historically they, along with my sister and her husband, have visited at least two or three times a year, and we used to visit them around Christmas up until last year. The 7 year old is weirdly into me, I had to babysit her a few times over the years and she thinks I'm cool and funny for some reason. The 13 year old keeps to herself, I don't remember the last time I talked to her.

Noted.
>>
>>34623247
Hope it goes well for you. Good night, love you, sleep well.
>>
>>34623272
>The 7 year old is weirdly into me
Holy shit the whole family is into inest
>>
>>34623294
Thanks, and for the record, I sleep fine if I'm with my dad so I wouldn't need to do the yoga then, just snuggle up
>>
>>34623318
I didn't mean it like that you buttnut.
>>
File: 1170259248830.jpg (22KB, 171x200px) Image search: [Google]
1170259248830.jpg
22KB, 171x200px
>>34623341
Oh yes, of course you didn't
>>
>>34623400
Stop that, the only people Pat will have sex with are Emma and H, and he won't have sex with H by choice
>>
You guys won't be happy with me but I don't care it's a pretty good thing to me. I just tried smoking weed for the first time today with my brother and it's pretty good. I've been talking to him some. I'm still stuttering but it's not as bad. It's sort of like I'm just skipping on words instead of it completely blocking like it usually does.

Other than that me and my sister are pretty much back to normal and she's been giving me little kisses a lot.
>>
>>34623847
>I just tried smoking weed for the first time today with my brother and it's pretty good
Please don't do that anymore, trust me it will hurt you in the long run. Will you promise me that you won't do it anymore?
>>
>>34623847
A little weed is harmless, and any good news is good news, glad to hear things are good with your sister
>>
>>34623847
>considering smoking weed again
I mean you already enough of a degen right? Why not add on to that
>>
>>34623847
Weed is okay as long as you aren't under 18, studies show it actually screws with your brain.
>>
>>34623935
Please don't encourage her, it will eventually escalate and fuck her life up
>>
>>34623930
I mean, I don't want to be rude but you guys don't really have a position to decide what I do or not.

>>34623935
Yeah it's alright. Even if I coughed a lot.
>>
>>34623978
>you guys don't really have a position to decide what I do or not.
100% true, it's your choice to make, but I've seen what it leads to and how it can ruin people's live, and I don't want that to happen to you.
I care about you, please stay safe
>>
>>34623978
What ever keeps you sane Luce
>>
>>34623935
Have you smoked weed before?
>>
>>34624040
Okay, sure.

>>34624053
Honestly I just feel stronger. Like I don't really feel like people are going to judge me like I used to think. And I think I'm about to have the best night's sleep of my life.
>>
>>34623976
>>34624040
Her brother's not gonna let her do anything stupid, and she's not stupid
>>
>>34624092
>Like I don't really feel like people are going to judge me like I used to think.
Lucy you have clinical depression, and sometimes weed can help with that, but it's safer to just get medicine for it
>>
File: 40lh.jpg (58KB, 800x600px) Image search: [Google]
40lh.jpg
58KB, 800x600px
>>34623978
>>34624092
I've said it before to other people, but while weed is perfectly fine for the most part, smoking anything is gonna leave garbage in your lungs over the long run. Consider brownies/cookies or, if you can get past the stigma, vaping, if you wanna make this a habit.

Otherwise I'm glad you're doing okay. Would you perhaps consider going into more detail about the little kisses? You don't have to though, I'm about to go to sleep anyway.
>>
>>34624087
In all honesty no, my dad would kill me no matter how well I tried to hide it, but most of my grade went through a "dude weed lmao" phase one year in highschool and I remember one kid who got fucked up and ended up with a bit of a problem and he got his shit together and graduated
>>
>>34624177
They're like good night kisses and sometimes when we're cuddling she'll look at me and give me a really quick kiss when I turn to her.
>>
>>34624251
Do your parents know about the weed? Does your sister know?
>>
>>34624274
No, it just happened. I'm at his place, he asked me if I wanted to try it and I did. I'm going to stay here for the night, I'm currently in his bed and he's going to sleep on his couch.
>>
File: 1849523705540.jpg (72KB, 480x314px) Image search: [Google]
1849523705540.jpg
72KB, 480x314px
>>34624352
>not sleeping together

You're killing me here
>>
>>34624352
Does your family know that he does drugs?
>>
>>34623930
i'm an anxious, depressed mess of a person and smoking weed occasionally really helps me keep perspective. it's like coming back down to earth. i suddenly realize things i do that are stupid or unhelpful and keep me stuck in a cycle of unhealthy behavior. too much, though, and i just become stupid.

not necessarily a bad thing for her to try. also, not to be rude to her but it's not like she's got a lot to lose. as long as she doesn't become an obnoxious pothead (not likely) or have to smoke weed constantly to function, then it's fine.
>>
>>34624394
I think he's still embarrassed about me giving him a boner.

>>34624529
No you're definitely right, I don't have anything to lose. I'm pretty much rock bottom before being homeless and stuff. I just feel good, it's been a while since I've been good and not worried.
>>
File: 2704819382006.jpg (60KB, 188x436px) Image search: [Google]
2704819382006.jpg
60KB, 188x436px
>>34624607
>not giving him a boner and putting it inside you
>>
>>34624394
Lucy is only for her sister.

>>34624352
I hope it doesn't become a constant thing. I've never even been able to try any drugs, but I think you'll be alright if you occasionally have it with your brother.
Have you felt any happier recently or is it mostly numb?
>>
>>34624607
>I don't have anything to lose
You've got so much that you can lose, you just don't realize it. Your sister, for one. How would she feel if you started doing heavier drugs and eventually overdosed? What if your parents kick you out of the house for doing drugs?
>>
File: 1566350884095.jpg (100KB, 515x266px) Image search: [Google]
1566350884095.jpg
100KB, 515x266px
>>34624665
Hey, last time I checked threesomes were a thing
>>
>>34624665
Happier normally? Only really when I'm with my sister. Otherwise it's a lot of sitting on the back porch in a blanket and watching youtube videos trying to forget about bad things.

>>34624690
Well you really escalated this whole thing
>>
>>34624743
So how is your family
>>
>>34624743
Watching youtube videos all day is not a good way to forget things Lucy. Even aside from becoming boring, it also makes you realise how little you do in general.
I'm the person who spoke a lot around Christmas time. I've only talked to you a few times since then because of our different time zones, sorry about that.
>>
Why is everyone being so negative? She had a good day, yes there was weed involved, big deal she was with her brother not some guy she's never met before
My only advice Lucy is if you're going to smoke, only do it with your brother, other than that, it's nice to hear you had a nice day
>>
>>34625255
>she was with her brother not some guy she's never met before
>only do it with your brother

Oh my, what are you suggesting?
>>
>>34625325
Nothing lewd anon, you know what I meant you silly goose
>>
File: 1582329705682.jpg (15KB, 158x222px) Image search: [Google]
1582329705682.jpg
15KB, 158x222px
>>34625372
>Nothing lewd

But why?
>>
>>34625391
Well for one, she's gay
That's about it
>>
File: 2417250359980.jpg (33KB, 230x290px) Image search: [Google]
2417250359980.jpg
33KB, 230x290px
>>34625417
Just because you're gay doesn't mean you can't be brosexual.
>>
File: 1477448366199.jpg (24KB, 530x404px) Image search: [Google]
1477448366199.jpg
24KB, 530x404px
Just a heads up. I'm not dead, just not tripping now. Ill keep bumping in the future. Had to get a few affairs in order to cover my ass. Should be ok now
>>
>>34625569
What even is that image that is with your post?
>>
I fell asleep, then woke up an hour later due to stress. Bump.
>>
File: 1471170465729.jpg (14KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
1471170465729.jpg
14KB, 480x360px
Evening bump-ah

Desu
>>
No imouto, just otouto. He hates me because I still live in "his house" and if I were to hurry up and BTFO then he could use my room for space to build lego sets. He's 14 and part robot, part normie. Likes weird stuff like lego, cawadoody, and shit popular anime, but also does cool stuff I never did and has actual friends including female ones.
>>
File: image.jpg (417KB, 959x800px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
417KB, 959x800px
anyone have any good greentexts while we wait? need new material
>>
>>34615373
Nvm then. Seems like I've found your inception anyway >>33133448
>>
>>34609145
that's nothing senpai I had a dream where my little sister sucked my dick and I came in her mouth
>>
hello guys, never posted here but been lurking for a couple of weeks now, since the thread looks dead i'll post some

>be me 19
>older sis is 23, gonna turn 24 in may
>she has always been affective towards me ever since we were little, considered it normal cuz siblings
>she went to highschool in some far away city so for 4 years we would meet only during holydays and such
>now we're living in italy with our parents in a small 2 bedroom apartment
>we share this small bedroom, 2 beds. 15cm one from another since i like them this way so i can easily get off from mine, we had them united for a few months at the begining
>to day she is still very affective towards me, hugs me all the time, kisses me, she likes to watch tv shows and movies with me in her free time and we often hold hands or she touches my face
>she works in the morning until 12 and comes home and then at 2 she leaves and goes to her school, she's taking some make-up, massage school i have no idea how it's called in english
>she always cooks for us even tho she's not very good at it and i always tease her about it
>her personality is really innocent, she isn't the smartest person ever but she is really beautiful, she used to be a model back in romania, even went on some live television a few years back
>she never was single since she was 16, always had a bf
>but i know she loses interest in them after the first months, she is with her current bf for about 4 years, he's ok but he's stupid, both me and my mom keep telling her that she has no future with him
>she also talks with this italian guy she met a few years back and they have been together one year ago for one year when she cheated on this guy she is with now, he kept talking to her and such and wanted to get back together
>dunno what she sees in him but whatever
>last night when we were having dinner she told me that today she has an event with her school and they needed some kind of models for their school
will cont
>>
>>34629534
>mom was like "why didn't you ask your brother"?
i'm not that fit but i'm 183 and do martial arts for 3 years now so my built is athletic, she always tells me i have a really good body
>she goes like "oh but you have to get your whole body shaved and stand up for 3 days and i was thinking he would not enjoy it"
now she's at that event and i'm home alone since my parents work on sunday too, my sis has only 2 days a week off were we watch stuff together, she also asks me to go out with her to shopping malls but there's too many people and she takes ages to look for clothes, while we walk in public she also wraps her hand around my hand or holds my hand

I never thought of it as anything more than sibling love but now that i read all your stories i'm getting confused
>>
>>34620774
your life is an anime

just kidding, treat your family properly you fucking weaboo nigger, life isn't an anime and you are not the protagonist of a tragic story retard
>>
>>34629595
There's a 99% chance it's just sibling love, don't look into it or anything
>>
File: 77478759.jpg (67KB, 650x754px) Image search: [Google]
77478759.jpg
67KB, 650x754px
>>34605193
I just wish I had a little sister desu
>>
One tiny little innocent bump
>>
I don't know why, but I bought condoms last night after work. Not that I was expecting anything to happen, which didn't since all we did was watch Kung Pow.

>Stopped by Walmart on my way home
>Had to pick up a few things that my mom told me to bring home
>What happened a few days ago was still running around in my head
>Decided on being prepared and went to buy condoms
>Kept passing the isle multiple times to check if it was empty
>Even when it was, I'd peek a bit for a few seconds just to be sure
>Went in, picked whatever looked normal, and walked out of the isle
>Ran through the self check out and left
>Decided on just throwing out the box
>Reminded of the time I threw away my onahole in the same parking lot at the same trash bin
>It was a pretty dramatic goodbye from what I remember
>A Real Hero by College & Electric Youth was in the background playing from my truck
>Wondered if anyone ever found it or if it was buried beneath hundreds of boxes and bags from the nearby McDonald's
>Got back home and was immediately greeted by my sister in the living room
>Blanket ready and excited to watch the movie
>I just ran right past her and into my room to hide the condoms
>Where the fuck do I put them?
>Not in my drawers because my mom once snooped and found my onahole
>Just threw them into one of my Gunpla boxes
>Stood there for a few moments taking it in that condoms are now being contained in the boxes that housed my childhood
>Spent the night enjoying Kung Pow with my sister

I mean, are these a one-size-fits-all kind of thing? Was I supposed to measure before buying them?
>>
>>34631547
>are these a one-size-fits-all kind of thing?
No, but you should be fine. If you're that worried about it, just try one on.

Good job being smart and safe.
>>
>>34631763
Thanks. It's just a generic Trojan one, so maybe you're right.
>>
>>34631911
Try storing a few in her room, just in case. And make sure she knows about it so she doesn't freak out when she finds them.
>>
>>34631547
I remember my health teacher saying something along the lines of "condoms are never 'too small' but he was known to be pretty dumb
Anyhow, this morning I have my dad my best reason for my feelings, basically said that we work really well together, he's my best friend, and if we weren't related and we were a couple, people would think we were good together
It was the first time we talked about it in a calm way, despite the fact that he was in a rush to get out the door. He told me it's nice that I think of him as my best friend, but we are related and that's not changing. Before he left I told him I'm trying to get over it but I can't and don't know if I will, he gave me a hug and didn't say anything else about it, just left
>>
>>34631995
How was your sleep last night Laura?
>>
>>34631995
Rape your dad.
>this isn't original
/r9k/ pls
>>
>>34632110
Eh, I realized I don't know any yoga so I just did regular stretches and then tried to do an handstand on my wall and fell and hurt my boob and on the way down kicked my desk, dad came in and called me retarded after making sure I was fine
>>
>>34632282
>dad came in and called me retarded after making sure I was fine
Good Dad.

How did you end up hurting your boob? Did your arms give out and you fell chest-first?
>>
>>34631995
>never 'too small'
Then wouldn't they break? I know they're stretchy, but I'm sure there's a limit.
>>34631956
I don't know. I don't have a good feeling hiding them in her room would be safe.
>>
>>34632327
Yea, an I sort of landed on my elbow kind of
>>34632234
Weird and funny that that's not original, but there's still that 8" 50-60lb difference depending on how much I weigh so I think that's still off the table
>>
>>34632338
>I don't have a good feeling hiding them in her room would be safe.
Then try hiding them inside her vagina. Nobody would think to check in there. If you can't get them to slide in properly, try taking them out of the wrapper and using your penis to push them inside.

Also how big is your willy?

>>34632478
Are you alright? Did you hurt your arm too and does it still hurt?
>>
>>34632523
I've never measured it. I could probably compare to one of my models and then go off the manual. That usually keeps the height of it.
>>
>>34632523
>Then try hiding them inside her vagina
No I'm fine, I just hurt in 3 different places at once and had to explain to my dad that I was trying to do a handstand, to which he just said "wow you're really fucking stupid"
>>34632338
I don't know this guy was dumb, like during tests he'd say "don't cheat", then you could just unzip you bag, pull out your notebook, obnoxiously flip pages, and copy from your notes and he'd be facing the other way on his computer
>>
>>34632674
I'm sorry I indirectly caused you pain. Have you taken any pain medicine or put ice on your foot?
>>
>>34632478
Cook him dinner and spike it, either with viagra or sleeping pills, your choice.
>>34632645
>measuring your dick with models
Jesus bear
>>
>>34632807
It's not your fault, no one made me try a fucking handstand, and my foots fine, I just can't put too much weight on it, it'll be fine by tomorrow
I'm more bothered by looking like a clumsy baby Infront of my dad
>>
>>34632645
>I could probably compare to one of my models
Dude
>>34632830
Then he wakes up and either remembers it and I wake up dead, or doesn't remember it and I've accomplished nothing
Plus, what the fuck am I supposed to do with him passed out? I'm not carrying him to his bed
>>
>>34632998
take pictures while you fuck him and when he wakes up you black mail him into fucking you or you leak them to everyone he knows and say he raped you

ez
>>
>>34632998
>Plus, what the fuck am I supposed to do with him passed out?
Draw faces on the bottom of his toes and see how long it takes him to notice, duh.
Has he said anything about the tangerines?
>>
>>34633078
I don't just want to fuck him, I want a relationship of some kind, however unrealistic that's becoming
Also, it would be a picture of him passed out and probably drooling knowing him, with me naked on top of him holding the phone, if anything it would be abundantly clear I raped him
>>
>>34632830
>>34632998
I'm not going to place my erect johnson to one of my models. I just think I can roughly compare the sizes.

Don't rape your dad btw
>>
>>34633218
Go ahead, and I'm not taking my dad don't worry
>>34633110
Fucking hell I might do that for April fool's, I could imagine his face when he realizes the last thing he did before he passed out was eat my food, he immediately gets suspicious, and I tell him to look at his toes
Fucking gold
Yea, he held up the bag and said "these aren't fucking clementines Laura. You're gonna regret eating my fucking fruit" he hasn't done anything yet, I'm just on my toes for dad tier shenanigans
>>
>>34633241
Make him spank you and moan as he does it until he either gets incredibly uncomfortable or gets into it
>>
>>34633241
Have you tried pulling a Lot on your dad and getting him drunk
>>
>>34609439
>a genuinely normal person on this board
What are you doing here?
Leave now. it's not too late.
>>
File: ehh.jpg (17KB, 228x229px) Image search: [Google]
ehh.jpg
17KB, 228x229px
>>34631995

He'll snap eventually. All men do.

I hated this girl who liked me in 6th grade, took me an entire year and a half to warm up to her. She was pretty ugly too, but I ended up wanting her badly. Too bad her friend easily wiped those feelings though once she confessed to me.
>>
>>34633218
Do you not have a ruler or anything man?

>>34633241
>I'm just on my toes for dad tier shenanigans
Just remember that whatever he does to you, if you start fake crying about it, he will most likely feel bad about it and try to comfort you.

Never forget that you've got the advantage of feminine charm and womanly manipulation.
>>
Hello. Things went fine, I'm not dead, I'm not disfigured, everything is the same. I got a nice surprise last night because my brother's girlfriend came and slept with me at around 1:00. We cuddled a lot, she's really nice. They were doing something really early so she decided to come by and sleep over to make it easier. Meanwhile my hoodie feels exceptionally comfortable this morning.
>>
>>34633295
He stopped hitting me on the ass a few years ago because of something like that, I wasn't bent over his knee or anything, he just hit me once and I reflexively moaned, we never spoke about it
>>34633305
Still no alcohol in the house and he doesn't drink a lot, especially around me
Maybe if there is any in the house one day I'll ask if we can drink, it's a 50/50 shot and I won't force anything
>>34633411
I'm not sure how long I can wait before it's too late to do anything with my life, plus the longer I'm waiting the more I'm leading K on and I already feel bad enough that I kind of want to tell him
>>34633415
He wouldn't fall for that shit, and I don't want to try and manipulate him
Plus it's be something dumb, like cartoon prankish type
>>34633451
That's good to hear, don't listen to anyone about the weed being horrible of ruining your life, it's not a big deal
>>
>>34633757
>actually moaned when he spanked you
Top fucking Wew lad
Try loudly masturbating and calling his name
>>
>>34633451
>>34633757
>it's not a big deal
It's going to go from "I feel pretty good when I'm high" to "I ONLY feel good when I'm high" to "I don't feel very good when I'm high anymore, I think I need something stronger" and it's going to keep escalating and she'll end up hurting herself or her family.
Lucy needs medical help, not drugs to get hooked on.
>>
>>34633826
It was less of a moan more of an "obviously pleasured squeak" and me blushing if anything
And that's a bit of an extreme recommendation, he's walked in on me masturbating before, but he either didn't notice or played it off I can't tell
>>34633878
She was happy this morning with his brother's girlfriend and she wasn't high
>>
>>34633415
My sister may have a ruler in her room. I'm sure she won't mind getting it back once I'm done with it. I might still go with the original idea.
>>34633878
Can it really turn that way? I thought that gateway stuff was a myth.
>>
>>34634002
He noticed, cause him to walk in on you more, """"forget"""" to put on pants or a shirt after showering, """"forget"""" to lock the door when feeding your clan fingers, loudly call out to your dad as you cum so he rushes in thinking you need him.
Force him to accept your love and be attracted to you, dress skimpily around the house, be the biggest fucking tease ever
>>
>>34634107
My father started of smoking weed to deal with his anxiety and wound up being a methhead who sold a lot of my stuff, but really it's not the drug that's a gateway, it's hanging out with people who also smoke weed, you're more likely to meet people who do their things and will encourage you to do what're they're doing
>>
>>34634107
The more you use it and the stronger it is, the more you'll need to get the same feeling. Your body gets used to it, that's why it escalates, and if she doesn't stop altogether soon, she's going to start making lots of bad choices in life. I don't want to see her go down that path.
>>
>>34631547
>>34632338
Most condoms are roughly the same length. The actual difference in condom sizes refers to the the circumference of the of the base. Wearing a condom that is not big enough for you won't drastically change the condoms effectiveness or likelihood to tear. Instead, it will effect the wearer's level of comfort. Do as >>34631763 suggested and just try one on. If you feel like it doesn't fit, try a different size. You don't want to take that final plunge with your sister and have misfitting rubber annoying you or effecting your performance. Also, if you find you are caught between 2 different sizes that don't quite fit, you may have to try a different brand (I'm going through that a bit myself now).

If you are still concerned about the size issue, after you are done trying one on, take it to the sink and fill it with water. Unless your Johnson is the size of a bowling ball, you don't have anything to fear in terms of the condom being too small and ripping it like the Hulk's clothes around you massive erection. Anyways, good luck Bearbro.
>>
>>34634320
>dude lmao you can fill it with water that means it's good to go
You know how water balloons pop?
>>
>>34634351
>You know how water balloons pop?
https://twitter.com/Choopasaurus/status/827287428163522562
let me just leave this right here
>>
>>34634351
Yes, when there when there is significant pressure pressing on the sides of the balloon. My point was that his dick is going to be occupying so much less space and stretching the condom so far from its actual breaking point, that he doesn't need to be afraid of the size of his penis just ripping the thing to shreds.
>>
>>34633878
Have you ever even smoked weed, son? You've got some interesting ideas. Lucy is a capable human being. Show some respect.

I'm still alive kiddies. Just busy trying my hand at wagecuckery. Missed you all. Nii-chan is super busy with work so there hasn't been much to report as far as brother-fuckery goes. We just pretty much fall into bed and have an exhausted quicky at the end of the day.
>>
>>34634191
How is she even going to buy the drugs other than her brother?
It's not an instant downhill slope, just if you overuse it and get attached. Don't make too many assumptions about her family or intelligence.
>>
>>34634320
Right, will probably just do that . I've been reading a bit online, seems there are a tiny extra step for uncircumcised pickles, but thanks again.
>>34634425
Glad to see you back. Hope everything is going alright.
>>
>>34634131
The more I force things the worse our relationship gets, the only way it's gonna happen is if it just happens, no forcing it or pressing it
Plus I don't even have a lock on my door, it's an apartment, and so long as the weather permits I've been dressing "skimpily" since we moved out, but it's still cold around here so I have to put on pants and sometimes a sweater occasionally
>>
>>34634668
>uncircumcised pickles
EW, do you have one of those?
>>
Sleeping until 1PM is fun.

Glad everyone seems like they're doing fine, I don't have much to add to the various conversations. Em's looking at dogs for some reason and I'm thinking about giving her a massage.
>>
>>34635154
Is your pickle pruned?
>>
>>34635196
If you're asking if I'm circumcised, the answer is no.
>>
>>34635267
>the answer is no
Gross, you guys are icky
>>
>>34635267
Aren't you american?
>>
>>34635315
It's not all that wrinkly or gross looking, also I don't really care and neither does Em.

>>34635333
Yeah, apparently my mom specifically requested they not snip me. Couldn't tell you why.
>>
>>34635315
I don't think it really matters unless you're unable to properly clean yourself. If that's the case, then it doesn't matter if you're snipped or not, you're just dirty. Dick is dick.

With that said, I'm going out with my sister.
>>
>That feel when circumcised.
>I will never know what the fullest possible sensation feels like.

>Tfw my dick has four different shades of colours.
>Mfw it reminds me of notches on a measuring stick indicating depth.
No developments as of late. I'm back from the gym and L is out with her friends. We agreed to put some time aside later today to sit down and have the sex talk, so that'll be interesting.
>>
>>34635315
It's far less sensitive if you're circumcised.
I can't imagine not having foreskin; it would be very uncomfortable to have it rubbing against fabric.
>>
>>34629602
I never said my life was an anime you motherfucker.
This has been going on long before I found anime.
>>
>>34635713
>it would be very uncomfortable to have it rubbing against fabric.
>It's far less sensitive if you're circumcised.
Problem solved.

Don't get circumcised if you're already past puberty, you'll just fuck your dick up. If you have it done at birth, it's fine.
>>
>>34635827
I know, I was speaking hypothetically.
>>
>>34635713
Dumb question but does circumcision have any effect on the girl?
>>
File: beavis.jpg (7KB, 259x195px) Image search: [Google]
beavis.jpg
7KB, 259x195px
>>34635934
Are you referring to female circumcision, or a cut benis in vagoo?
>>
>>34635934
It's not a dumb question.
Being uncircumcised makes insertion without proper lubricant a bit easier, but there isn't any real effect on the girl, other than her personal preference. It feels a bit different, because the skin at the base of the penis will stay in place while the actual dick still moves if you're not circumcised.
>>
>>34636040
Thanks, I was just curious
>>
>thread starts off as family love thread
>turns into sex ed
>>
>>34618215
Page 8 Bumperoo
>>
>>34636429
Does your dad have a cut cocl
>>
>>34637699
I don't fucking know, I haven't seen him naked in more than a decade most likely
>>
>>34637764
Well, now you have some homework for this weekend. Sleep with your dad again and find out if if junior is wearing a turtleneck. Now that I think about it, has morning wood ever been an issue like it is with Protective Onii-san when you sleep with him?
>>
>>34638023
No, I guess 19 years of experience kinda helps, it's funny, he's always walked around in the morning with his hand in his pants, and the first time someone explained morning wood to me, it was like this weird epiphany
And there's no reason for me to try and find out, it doesn't change anything
>>
>>34634425
>Lucy is a capable human being
Is she? I mean is she really?
>>
>>34638802
Capable enough not to turn into a crack head after smoking weed once with her brother? Yea, the advice I always heard was "it's fine to try everything once, except meth and heroin"
>>
>>34638840
Lucy doesn't function at a normal human level, even normal humans become meth heads, I doubt her abilities to resist peer pressure
>>
>>34638869
No offense to Lucy but I feel the same
>>
>>34638869
>Peer pressure
>Her brother
Come on now
>>
>>34639230
Family can be shitheads too anon
>>
>>34639453
I'm gonna assume her brother isn't a shithead
>>
>>34639569
>Got her drunk at 19
>Got her high
I think he means we'll, but I still think he's a shithead
>>
>>34616490
so what u r saying is that u r a massive whore?
>>
>>34605193
why? why did i get the shittiest imouto i could ever ask for.
shes mean.
shes stacy.
She only cares about herself.
Shes literally the shittiest human being i know
>>
whats going on in this thread? do the tripfags wanna fuck their family?
>>
>>34640069
You don't hug her enough, it's not too late to fix her.
>>
>>34640177
i dont want to hug her, i never did.
shes a piece of shit and she doesnt deserve to be hugged
>>
>>34639732
Anon, the drinking age is not the be all end all, especially if it's 21. Now, having those things consistently is another thing altogether.

>>34640226
Talk to her openly, without resorting to insults. People who don't reflect can have their world crushed by being told the truth with brutal honesty.
>>
>>34640226
>i dont want to hug her, i never did
And you wonder why she's mean all the time. Hug her and tell her you love her everyday, she'll start acting nicer after a few weeks
>>
>>34640300
probably not anon, shes so self centered, i want to vomit just by the thought of touching her.
shes a bad person
>>
>>34640128
Very original Mhm
>>
>>34640348
Just show her some form of affection every day. Don't give up on her. Be a good brother to her and she'll eventually be at least a decent sister in return. Right now, just go tell her you care about her.
>>
Guys I'm going to keep doing something that actually makes me feel happy. My brother cares about me and he isn't going to let anything happen to me. It's not like I'm going to be doing it all the time either.
>>
>>34641305
At least let your family know what's happening
>>
>>34641305
How are you feeling now Lucy?
>>
>>34605468
Just what are you doing on this board? Fucking retard.
>>
It's time to B-B-B-B-B-B-BUMP!
>>
>>34641305
What if he takes advantage of you in your intoxicated state
>>
File: 1481504697470.png (246KB, 737x583px) Image search: [Google]
1481504697470.png
246KB, 737x583px
>>34634160
>dad started smoking weed
>wound up being a methhead
Don't blame the weed. More than likely, it was the fact that to get weed, you have to know someone who sells it (i.e. drug dealer), chances are, said drugdealer also sells harder stuff like pills, opiates, and even meth. Some drugdealers are scumbags who lace the weed they sell with powdered crystal meth, so it becomes addicting. And then they say stuff like "Come try this shit, it'll help!" and eventually, they become meth addicts.

This is why I believe marijuana should be legalized and treated like alcohol. Then the money goes away from drug dealers and allows law enforcement to target harder drugs while not having to bother normal people who are growing a few plants in their backyard for some weekend fun. It also gives these small family farms a why to make more money than by selling corn or soybeans, the tax from marijuana sales helps the community, and it keeps scumbag dealers from lacing it with addictive synthetic drugs to hook their clientele, because meth's easier to manufacture than growing marijuana.
>>
File: Weeki_Wachee_spring_10079u.jpg (917KB, 3500x3500px) Image search: [Google]
Weeki_Wachee_spring_10079u.jpg
917KB, 3500x3500px
>>34641305
disappointing

you are lowering your self worth
>>
Saging a garbage thread
Fucking faggot creeps
>>
>>34644183
It's too late to be arguing. She's the one that chooses what she does. All we can do is hope she doesn't get hurt.
>>
File: ke5e.jpg (63KB, 800x600px) Image search: [Google]
ke5e.jpg
63KB, 800x600px
>Went out for a late lunch with Em
>Came home, Em wanted to try BlazBlue again for some reason
>VS mode is still a wash, I can set the controller down and still win somehow, she wouldn't listen to my advice and started on the tutorials by herself
>She's sitting on my lap while she does this
>Sudden uncontrollable urge to rub her chest
>Slide my hands under her shirt, just kinda place them on her boobs, she doesn't respond
>Massage them for awhile, she's quiet but I can feel her getting squirmy
>Start lighting tugging on her nipples, just trying to get them to stick out a little
>Her ass is pressed into my crotch pretty hard
>I alternate tugging, rubbing and squeezing
>Long story short, she eventually put the controller down and propped herself with her hands while rubbing her ass on my lap as I continued to mess with her chest
>Eventually she sort of slid off my lap, and ended up on the floor with her ass up
>E: Paaaaaaat, do ittt...
>okay.jpg
>Slide off her jeans and panties, plunge inside
>Yes I forgot the condom, shoot me
>Proceeded to fuck my little sister on the floor, ended up nutting on the back of her shirt, oops
>She got all giggly and cuddly afterwards, she used my still-naked lap as a pillow while I absent-mindedly rubbed her still-naked butt
>Suddenly her bossman calls and asks if she can substitute for a couple people who never showed up to work
>She hastily changes, gives me a kiss, runs out the door
>I proceed to get lonely and play Nier in the dark for a couple hours

Maybe I need more friends or something, I shouldn't be this cripplingly lonely just because Em's not here. Bleh.
>>
File: 420 imouto errday.jpg (71KB, 512x512px) Image search: [Google]
420 imouto errday.jpg
71KB, 512x512px
>>34644183
Fuck off nigger, she's can make her own decisions.
Weed is better for you than a lot of things (alcohol, cigarettes), so quit being faggot or GTFO.
>>
>>34644392
Did she change shirts or did she go to work with a sperm coated top on?
>>
>giving money to Mexican cartels
All of you should be deported
>>
>>34644392
Are you gonna have your kids snipped?
>>
>>34644392
>>Yes I forgot the condom, shoot me
No you are suppose to shoot in her
>>
>>34644392
Noice, just imagine cumming inside her and then her having to go to work with your cum inside her and having the cum leak and them running all over her thighs so the whole restaurant can see and smell it.
>>
>>34644489
She changed her shirt, yes.

>>34644521
I wouldn't want to, and I doubt Em would either.
>>
>>34644492
And that's exactly why legijuana should be marilized
>>
Aren't we supposed to be talking about hugging our siblings and not discussing fucking weed?
Weed is a normie drug, end of discussion.
>>
>>34644542
>>34644546
Don't encourage me, it took every ounce of my will to pull out.
>>
>>34644702
Did Em say anything about you going in without a condom? Didn't she tell you to cum inside?
>>
>>34644702
You should let her be on top so you don't have to worry about pulling out because it would be her job to get off in time
>>
>>34644735
The thing is Em would't get off.
>>
File: 0p3ykp.jpg (378KB, 850x478px) Image search: [Google]
0p3ykp.jpg
378KB, 850x478px
>>34644729
She didn't say much of anything, it was all moans and shit until she got weirdly giggly. She didn't give me the stink-eye that usually comes with me putting on a condom, if that counts.

>>34644735
I'll only do that once I've completely given up on not impregnating her.
>>
>>34644767
I'm sure if Pat asked kindly before he nutted she would
>>
So a few questions to trip fags.
1. Laura......would you ever be interested in K spanking you since you did say you seemed to like it when dad did it?

2. Protective.......you still slapping your sisters ass like you said you would?

3. Bdsm........the cage come yet?
>>
>>34645734
>encouraging non incest
Stop that anon.
>>
>>34645864
I thoughts this thread was about hugs.
Was I wrong?
>>
File: nsru4w.jpg (568KB, 1100x831px) Image search: [Google]
nsru4w.jpg
568KB, 1100x831px
Fuck dammit, my loneliness got to me and I ended up calling our older sister again. I didn't have an excuse this time, all I did was ask how she's doing and tell her I love her, now she thinks I'm acting weird. Why am I so stupid.

>>34644875
I kinda doubt she would comply.
>>
>>34645734
I won't say anything for certain about sex, but I guess the idea sounds good
Honestly once I'm married or with my father (however unlikely) I'd be open to most anything
>>
>>34646164
>I kinda doubt she would comply.
Have you tried asking her
>>
>>34646205
Are you still gonna stick around whenever you get married?
>>
My brother isn't going to do anything to me. You guys are all lovey and happy until I do something you don't like.
>>
>>34646353
We still care about you, we just don't want you to end up getting hurt. Stay safe.
>>
>>34646353
I was never lovey and happy, I hate you.
>>
>>34646353
Luce you know we all aren't the same people, you still have people who support you
>>
>>34646250
Even if she said she would pull out, I don't know if I'd believe her.

>>34646353
It's okay Lucy, I feel like the people being actively mean are a different set of people altogether. The rest of us just want you to stay safe and stuff, we're not attacking you.
>>
>>34646518
You could always test her, just put her on top and say you are gonna blow early and see what she does
>>
>>34646279
I guess, if I don't get "Reee normies"'d out by then and this site/these threads are still up
If there aren't any "hug your imouto" threads I'll still be on this board and probably VG regardless
>>34646353
You had a nice night, you're not stupid, your brother's not stupid, so who cares if you smoke a little? You don't have to worry what anyone thinks of you
I don't know if that helps but it's all I got
>>
>>34646555
I already want you to get out normie
>having a bf
>robot
>>
>>34646595
Eh, I'm feeling a mix of guilt and self sabotage so I might tell him how I really feel about my dad tomorrow so we'll see tomorrow
>>
>>34644392
>Pat, do it
This is her lewd catchphrase
>>
>>34646804
>so I might tell him how I really feel about my dad tomorrow
STOP!
Don't do it, you're gonna fuck up so badly, you're never going to hear from him again.
>>
>>34644802
Once you go no-condom its REALLY hard to go back
>>
>>34646804
>>34646875
Don't listen to him, the sooner he finds out the better. You don't want to get closer to him only to have him leave and break your heart over loving your dad. Tell him tomorrow, if he leaves, it will only hurt a little bit, and you'll be one step closer to finding your future husband.
>>
>>34646961
>You don't want to get closer to him only to have him leave and break your heart over loving your dad.
That's why she should never say anything about wanting to fuck her father.
>>
>>34646875
I know, but I feel like I'm using him, I know at the end of the day I still love my father and I'm wasting his time, and he's such a good guy he doesn't deserve that from anyone
What if a year from now he tells me he loves me but I don't feel the same? Would I just keep going with it? What if the next day my father tells me he feels the way I do? Whether it's K, myself, or my father I'm fucking someone over so for now I just want to throw myself under the bus if it spares everyone in the long run
>>
>>34647050
Just try to lower your level for love and instead love K more
>>
>>34647068
>for love
"for your dad"
>>
>>34647068
Yea, good idea, I'll just turn the knobs
sorry for the sass
>>
>>34647298
simple just spend less time with dad and more time with boyfriend
>>
I thought about hugging my sister today before leaving her apartment, but I couldn't bring myself to do it.
>>
>>34647540
He's busy between work, school, and he has a life outside of talking to me
And I like spending time with my dad, like I said he's really my best friend, also I live alone with him, and he's my father
>>
>>34647688
>And I like spending time with my dad
but if you keep doing that, your feelings won't go away and you won't be able to move on
>>
>>34647764
I promised that I wouldn't let either of our feelings affect our family relationship, so far we've done a good job of that
At the end of the day he's going to be in my life forever, so I'm going to have to find a way to get over my feelings without putting an 11' pole between us
>>
>>34647832
why not a 5.5' pole?
>>
>>34647852
I see what you're getting at, but no matter how little time I spend with him he's gonna find some dumb reason to remind me I love him, I'm gonna have to learn to live with that and personally I'm treating it like facing a fear and surrounding myself with it under a different mindset
>>
Guys what do I do.

My sister still isn't coming back for another few days and Tales of Berseria has me lonely and depressed as fuck because of it's theme of older sister avenging her younger brother (and the ending just tore me to pieces)

I miss my sister
>>
>>34648587
Is going to where she is not an option?
If no, just fap to all the pics you have of her
>>
>>34648587
Uh...jerk off?
>>
>>34648587
Just call her and tell her you miss her,maybe skype or something.
I bet she misses you too
>>
>>34645734
No :( We ended up with some unforseen expenses. Thus me trying the wagecuck thing. It's the first phase of my grand master plan to win him over. If I invest in my appearance and our kinks he'll have to pay attention to me.
>>
>>34649280
Or he will go after his true and first love
>>
Lurker here. Just posting to say that girl's teacher was right and condoms are never small. In fact, only the US and few of other coutries actually sell XL condoms at all. It's just advertising to make the guy feel better.
>>
>>34649447
I also heard about this.
But you would think that they have to supply some small condoms to maintain the image.
>>
>>34648680
She's in Hawaii

>>34648685
Done it, Still feel bad

>>34649045
If I call her while the rest of my family is around her, they'll wonder why I'm not calling them and it's a pain.

If it means anything, my sister did send me a message on LINE saying she missed me.

Just two more days.
>>
>>34650008
>She's in Hawaii
Why'd she go there?

You could fly out and surprise her. Might lead to some lewd vacation sexy times on the beach?
>>
File: awoo pillow.jpg (118KB, 731x1000px) Image search: [Google]
awoo pillow.jpg
118KB, 731x1000px
>>34605193
I already hug my little sister when I see her, what's the big deal?

are your guys' sisters so mean and snotty to you that hugging is unacceptable?
>>
>>34650362
Yes, pretty much :(
I haven't hugged my sister in years because she bitches about physical contact with me.
>>
File: c0wlg.png (249KB, 752x772px) Image search: [Google]
c0wlg.png
249KB, 752x772px
>Em finally comes home
>Pretty much immediately goes back to being bottomless
>P: Uh, what's up?
>E: We gotta finish our cuddle from earlierrrr
>P: Do you really need to be half naked to do that?
>E: Yup
>And so we ended up in the same position as earlier, Emma using my lap as a pillow, except I had pajama's on this time
>She made me put on Fellowship of the Ring for some reason, we've both seen it plenty of times so we just talked about shit
>The whole time I was lightly rubbing her butt and occasionally her crotch
>At one point I sorta kinda dug a couple fingers into her, she looked up at me with a stupidly cute face
>Told her she was beautiful, she looked really happy, I know this is stupid but it was really nice dammit
>Somehow we didn't end up going further than that, we cuddled a little more and then gave up on the movie, she had me carry her to bed, we made out a little and then went to sleep
>Or rather, she went to sleep, my damn insomniac ways are kicking in again, hence my being here

So that was nice. I should probably go back to bed.

>>34650008
I feel for you Sadman, maybe plan on doing something nice for her when she comes home. Take her somewhere she likes or something.
>>
>>34605193
> Hug little sisters because I love them and appreciate their existence
> Nothing weird happens because I'm attracted to my cousins instead

Please God why couldn't I be normal
>>
File: 1485635956765.png (228KB, 1192x830px) Image search: [Google]
1485635956765.png
228KB, 1192x830px
L woke me up by coming in super late and consider showering at an ungodly hour to be a good idea, so I guess I'll make an update while I'm up.

Had the talk with L today. We both agreed that sex is quickly become more than just a possibility and we talked about whether or not she should go on birth control, and whether or not we were both still comfortable with our relationship as a whole.
Kinda more on the serious side of things, but L did tell me about what goes through her mind during our little make out sessions, which I thought was pretty sweet, and mildly arousing.

>>34645734
When the urge strikes me, yes. Despite the usual irksome look or a sassy comment I get in response for doing it she likes it.
>>
Late evening bumperoni
>>
File: IMG_0300.jpg (73KB, 960x960px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0300.jpg
73KB, 960x960px
>>34605272
>tfw no onee-san

FUUCCCCCKKKKKK I JUST WANT ONE THING AND I CANT EVEN HAVE THAT
>>
>>34651554
>L did tell me about what goes through her mind during our little make out sessions
and that is?

>>34650629
>Told her she was beautiful
say it more often
>>
>>34651109
Is wanting to fuck your sisters instead of your cousins supposed to be normal?
>>
I've always disliked my little sister. She came from a different father who hit my mother and ran off with a different man.

Also she's an annoying spoilt little brat.
>>
I require more Onee-San stories.
>>
>>34653196
backwards you mean.

tons of people want to smash itoko pussy.
>>
>>34653984
What's an itoko pussy?
>>
Bumpu desu
desu original
>>
>>34653992
>itoko

Japanese for cousin.
>>
>>34654711
Bumping
Someone do something
>>
File: SAO - Suguha.jpg (103KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
SAO - Suguha.jpg
103KB, 1280x720px
>>34651109

A cousin-imouto is fine, too.
>>
>>34655506
Suguha is such a letdown. You'd think the imouto-type character would be a pretty nice girl but she's just completely overshadowed by everyone else.
>>
fuck the Patriots!

Falcons are the only imouto team!
>>
File: received_685996121555304.jpg (36KB, 580x580px) Image search: [Google]
received_685996121555304.jpg
36KB, 580x580px
>>34655650
>Not liking the Patriots
I'm gonna guess final score 27-21 Pats 5 rings

I'm in my dad's bed, he's still asleep
It's easy for him to get the Superbowl off since a lot of people actually want to work it because everyone's inside and the worst thing there usually is are a few drunk people so it's just easy hours
>>
File: 0 0 again.jpg (19KB, 266x266px) Image search: [Google]
0 0 again.jpg
19KB, 266x266px
>>34655906
Are you gonna fight your mom for cuddle time with your dad while watching the superbowl?
>>
>>34655985
I hope not, if anything I won't cause problems
>>
>>34656040
Well then good luck with everything.

Keep your eye on how your mom interacts with your dad, you might learn something that could be useful later in life.
>>
>>34656105
I don't know, personally I think she's a bad wife. Good mother, but shit wife
>>
>>34656205
Oh... well then learn from her mistakes I guess.
Have you always thought she's a bad wife, or is it your feelings for your dad clouding your judgement?
>>
>>34656278
More the other way around, I guess I started looking at my dad different when I decided I didn't want to be like my mom in the future

It's cute, he has a little rasp when he breaths in his sleep, not a snore, he sounds like a smoking commercial
>>
>>34656325
>he sounds like a smoking commercial
>It's cute
I'll never understand the thought processes of women.

Remember to always look on the bright side of things and never give up. Even if things don't work out with your dad or K, you'll get your happy ending one day.
>>
>>34656466
Thanks, I'll try and keep optimistic

I'm gonna wake him up and bother him now
>>
Remember to tell your familes that you love them today
>>
Slow thread is slow, but I guess that could be a good thing
>>
Twin bumptsu

By sibling powers combined make Captain Incest- original
>>
>>34658090
New anon here with multiple older siblings and lots of feels. I don't have many directly smutty stories but I can post.
>>
>>34652912
There was the more sentimental side of it which was the sense of safety and love she feels when she's that close with me. She expressed how much it means to her that we can share something so intimate like that. She also told me that it's a relief that she can be open about how she feels about me, and more over, that I actually accepted her feelings in turn.

On the lewder side of things, she told me that it makes her head spin and she can feel herself losing her self control bit by bit. She even went so far as to say that when it heats up past a certain point she has a tremendous urge to feel me deep inside of her. The confession, to which I'll admit, made me a embarrassed and aroused.
>>
Are you feeling okay today Lucy?
>>
>it only took 4 days after the thought of getting dirty with my brother came to me until we traded oral sex

I'm disgusting, aren't I?
>>
>>34659210
I would like to apologize, that wording is terrible.
>>
>>34659210
>I'm disgusting, aren't I?
Not necessarily. It just means you have a loving and trusting relationship with your brother.

btw are u a grill?
>>
>>34659253
Yeah, I posted a few times already. My brother messed up his knee.
>>
>>34659343
Oh shit congratulations. I knew you had it in you. Is it going to become a regular thing now? Is your relationship romantic now or just sexual?
>>
>>34659343
we're going to need a thorough green text to assess your current situation...
>>
File: 1472656054555.gif (998KB, 500x283px) Image search: [Google]
1472656054555.gif
998KB, 500x283px
>>34659210
>>34659343
You can't escape the purest form of love!
GREENTEXT FUCKING WHERE
>>
>>34659441
I don't really know the answer to either of those questions, maybe the first one. It's possibly a yes to the first one. It just seems sexual but you can never be sure I guess.

>>34659442
>>34659518
I'll do it
>>
>>34658694
Feel free to post friend
>>
Okay here goes nothing

>he texted me last night asking me if I wanted to come by and hang out
>sure, no problemo brotheremo
>I get there and he said that he ordered pizza, I wasn't hungry but I wasn't going to say no to pizza
>so we just sort of sit around on the couch and be lazy
>the pizza arrives and we inhale it
>after some time passes he asks me to help him to his bed
>it's pretty late and I'm planning on leaving
>he strips down to some briefs and lays in his bed
>I turned around to tell him good night and that I was leaving and I just get kind of stuck looking at him and his buldge
>so here I am, staring at my brother's junk and he says "You want to lay down for a bit?"
>Oh. Shit.
>this is where I lost pretty much all common sense and reasoning abilities
>I just kind of nod my head and say sure and flop on the bed next to him
>he puts an arm around me and rubs my side and belly
>things are getting pretty comfy so I roll over and throw an arm across him and nuzzle up
>I guess that was his signal to grab my butt and pull
>so what do I do?
>get up and leave like an intelligent and aware girl, right?
>right?
>no
>I moan
>I fucking moaned
>I look down realizing what I did and I see it growing
>his penis was like crawling out of his underwear on its own
>I'm once again lost in the gaze of his genitals
>I don't even realize where his hand is and I have a finger in my vag
>so like a responsible girl I got up and left, right?
>I told him that it wasn't appropriate and that he shouldn't do that, right?
>no
>I moaned again.
>and I grabbed his chest and rolled my hips
>so he starts pushing my pants down
>which like the good responsible girl I am, I take them and my panties off
>he pulls his dick out and starts trying to adjust himself
>he was ready to go all the way
>he wanted to stick it in
>but finally my brain kicks in and I'm all "No you probably shouldn't do that with your knee, I'll take care of it for you"
>so I crawl down the bed
>>
>>34659210
Are you the college girl?

>>34659035
Nice, fuck her today.
>>
>>34659870
Imoutos really are for lewding
>>
>>34659870
>I situate myself between his legs
>I pull my hair back, look down, and BAM
>dick in my face
>it's bigger than I thought
>I grab it at the base and it's really warm
>it's like almost hot
>it feels like it hurts
>I take a deep breath, swallow, and throw my mouth down on it
>I only go about a fourth of the way down and just try to lick a lot
>there's no way I'm going to push it and get it all in my mouth
>he slides his fingers into my hair and kinda like pushes my head up and down
>I do this for a few minutes, my neck is tired, and I want to stop
>conveniently as I'm getting tired of it he starts groaning and twisting
>he manages to let out a bunch of nonsense syllables and then pushes my head up
>he cums
>it goes flying
>I thought it was nice of him to save me the surprise of getting it on my face or shooting it into my mouth before I realized what was going on
>he's a sweety
>I let go and realize what I did
>I feel pretty bad about it and start to question who I am and all that stuff
>morals and identity crisis, you know
>he looks at me like a puppy dog and then says "Do you want me to do you?"
>You know what? Yes. Yes I do, I want you to eat this pussy like your life depended on it
>I let you sleep in my dorm room, I cooked you food, I cleaned your room, and I sucked your dick
>Eat. It.
>that's what went through my mind
>what I said was nothing, just a nod
>he pushes himself up and motions for me to lay down
>I get on my back and spread my legs
>he hops around to the other side of the bed and gets in between my thighs
>then he grabs them, and flips me over
>oh boy is it happening?
>is my booty going to get eaten like groceries?
>and he goes to town
>he's all over the place
>he's flicking my bean, fingering my butt
>kissing my butt
>tonguing everything he can
>and after some times of my face being buried in a pillow I feel a rush of electricity through my body, my legs contract, and I squeal like a pig into the pillow
>then I slept over

Ta-dah
>>
>>34660096
Are you a virgin?
Are/were you willing to let your brother have vaginal sex with you?
Is his willy cut?
>>
File: 9c0.jpg (43KB, 600x480px) Image search: [Google]
9c0.jpg
43KB, 600x480px
>>34659870
>>34660096
Damm girl, way to go. Want to do it again?Where are you now? Did you and your brother say anything to each other after this?
>>
>>34660056
Is that how I am identified? The college girl? That's okay, I can live with that. It's much nicer than some other names that I have been called.

>>34660116
>Are you a virgin?
Sadly, no. I let a nice guy prone bone me last semester. I didn't really get a good look at his penis though, this was the first time that I really felt like I was experiencing something sexual. I was pretty nervous and embarrassed during that other time so I just sort of hid my face and let him do his thing.

>Are/were you willing to let your brother have vaginal sex with you?
Uhhhhmmmmmmmm, I don't think so but to be honest I feel like if he manages to strip me down and try it then I really doubt I'll stop him. It really feels like there are two of me. Not horny me, and horny me.

>Is his willy cut?
No. We're half Asian, daddy doesn't like the idea of getting him snipped.

>>34660220
>Want to do it again?
Maybe, if the mood is right.

>Where are you now?
In my dorm room. My roommate is hanging out with some boys today. I expect a split roast. She's the slut to end all sluts

>Did you and your brother say anything to each other after this?
I mean not all that much. Just a lot of smiling, he kissed me when we were laying down afterwards. When I left he said bye like normal.
>>
>>34660318
Alright then, how does the thought of marrying your brother in a few years make you feel?
>>
>>34660458
Yeah I'm not really interested in that. He's still my brother, just because he suddenly seems like a very sexual being to me doesn't mean I'm madly in love with him. I think that probably answers the question from earlier. I think it's pretty much mostly sexual.
>>
>>34660556
>being a slut
Your brother should crush your skull with his thighs
>>
>>34660777
>trips
Rip college girl, /fit/brothers rage will know no bounds
>>
>>34660318
Have you spoken to your brother since? When do you plan to bring this up with him again?
>>
>>34660858
He asked me to join him for the superbowl but I'm not entirely sure if I want to. There's probably going to be a few of his friends there and some booze. Things could get a little more crazy than I would like it. I'll probably just stay in and wait for my roommate to get back with jizz running down her legs.
>>
Does hungry sister buddy even come here anymore?
>>
>>34660935
>>with jizz running down her leg
I'll never understand the motivation for being a complete slut

Anyhow, after I woke my father up, we hugged for a bit, he got up and said he needed to get something, came back with a plate and the entire bag of tangerines
We sat up on the bed and snuggled up eating them and watching videos on my phone. When we ran out of things to watch, we started playing with the peels and the wedges and throwing them at each other (which took a minute to clean up afterwards but oh well)
I thought it would be funny to start tickling him because he's 46 and ticklish, then he started swinging and kicking so I had to stop so he wouldn't accidentally knock me out and I gave him a peck on the lips and he laughed and calmly said "come on" why does that make people laugh? Is it retarded or something , the good news is he wasn't mad or bothered or anything, after that we hugged for a little and he pet my hair
He got up after a bit to go to my mom's early to see if she needs help with anything, and by that he means fuck her on the coffee table so they have an inside joke when we're eating there later
After that I realized It's gonna be a lot harder than I thought to get over him and I'm not ready yet, so those guilty, self sabotaging feelings came back and I called up K and tried my best to explain it and be clear, he said all I was all frantic and speaking 80mph last time all he heard was "father" and "feelings" so he assumed it was something about the divorce or something other than romantic feelings. He said he really likes me but I seem like I need space to sort my shit out, but he still wanted to be friends, I told him I understand
Funny enough we're still playing Ghost Recon and we're both trying not to be awkward, he hasn't brought it up and I don't intend to
So back to square one I guess, I kinda feel better though, like I'm not messing with anyone and everything is out there
>>
>>34660318
>>34660935
Don't avoid your brother over something like this. It sounds like you need to decide whether or not you're really interested in this sort of sexual relationship with your brother. Don't let shame keep you from doing something enjoyable, if you both want it. You're both adults, if you want it there's no real reason not to.
I'm only posting because Nii-chan went out to the store to get more snacks for the Superb Owl. I said that was stupid, but he said he mostly wants to go to a store where everything is in English. I'm very full of food and... other stuff, so I'm going to lie down and also probably not post for a few days or weeks.
>>
>>34629595
>>34629534
GET OUT OF MY COUNTRY
REEEEEEEEEEEEEE
>>
>>34661772
>He said he really likes me but I seem like I need space to sort my shit out, but he still wanted to be friends
He might feel like you're just with him so that you don't feel lonely after getting rejected by your dad. I'm sure in a few months when you're more mentally and emotionally stable, he'd be glad to be your actual boyfriend. On the bright side, he wasn't like "gross, I don't want to be with a girl who wants to have sex with her dad."
Remember to stay positive, what happened was a good thing.

>>34661911
Have fun.
>>
>>34661911
Every good imouto's dream. To lie in comfort, filled to the brim with your onii-chan's sperm. Marvelous.
>>
>>34662055
I wasn't as graphic as mentioning sex directly, but I guess you're right
Finding it a little hard to be optimistic knowing my parents are probably making up for all the sex they didn't have while married, there's a good chance K will have a girlfriend who has sex with him and doesn't fantasize about her father, and I'm left all by my lonesome
The only silver lining is that I made another advance at my dad and it didn't seem to think the moment, so maybe he's getting used to it
>>
>>34663184
I meant "and it didn't seem to ruin* the moment" at the bottom
>>
>>34663184
Laura if I have to sell all my shit and fly out to wherever you are and keep you happy myself I'll do it. You'll be fine.
>>
>>34659111
>expecting her to show her face after everyone made her feel bad for smoking and then admitted that they think she's incapable and unintelligent to try and make it seem like they were right
>>
>>34663261
Thanks, I know it's not a lot but it's nice to hear and makes me smile
It's Boston by the way, that's why by the end of tonight I'm gonna have a reason to be really smug about some 39 year old man's accomplishments
>>34663316
This, people just came out of the woodwork to talk to her like she was some incompetent baby when she had something good to tell us for the first time in a while
>>
>>34661772
>and by that he means fuck her on the coffee table so they have an inside joke when we're eating there later
>>34663184
>Finding it a little hard to be optimistic knowing my parents are probably making up for all the sex they didn't have while married
It really pisses you off doesn't it? Maybe your dad really is going for the threesome route, since he's ok with kisses now or maybe your mom said somenthing to him.
>>
>>34663316
I know, but "everyone" is not true.
You don't consider yourself to have done that, right? I don't think many of us did.
>>
>>34663316
Yeah, I don't know. Something about that whole "lace weed with crack to become addicting" was a stretch. I've never done anything besides a few tiny sips of beer on Christmas, but I've had friends who smoked farms size worths and they turned out alright.

I really doubt Lucy would end up or be lead to that kind of thing.

>>34663184
The key word there is probably. I have nothing but an optimistic outlook for you if you're running short on it.
>>
>>34663574
Never accept love that isn't your fathers, make him love you Laura, at any cost
>>
We all know Lucy is a good girl who would never go off the deep end
>>
>>34663991
>We all know Lucy is a good girl who would never go off the deep end
But if she's doing drugs, there's always a tiny possibility, so people panic and freak out about it.
>>
>>34664114
Could be worse like addictive legal drugs
>>
>>34663991
>trusting any robot to not fuck up and go into a downward spiral
>>
>>34664202
If anyone can make it, Lucy can
>>
>>34664237
You don't know Lucy do you? Do you even read her posts?
>>
>>34664290
I do, and yet I still know she can do it
>>
>>34663678
Yes if pisses me off, when they were married you could just feel the stress and lack of any romance between them in the air, now she's calling him and making dates and bending over trying to get him back after realizing she fucked up years ago by ever wanting to divorce him I really love her and outside of her relationship with my father I respect her, I do but this shit pisses me off
And I doubt she would encourage my father being more open with me in that sense, she's always been a little more "tough love", and I'm don't think that's a bad thing, they balance out I guess
I still don't know how I'd feel about the three way relationship, I wouldn't like it but I'm not throwing the idea out the window
>>34663895
Thanks, I'll try and be and be as optimistic as you
And on the weed, I think people just wanted to be dicks
>>34663915
Might have to one day, or I might get over my father, or he might tell me he loves me tomorrow
Who knows what will happen, I can't change it as much as I want to, I have to wait and see

I gotta go for now, I'll try and peek at my phone every now and then, and when I come back I should have something to be happy about
>>
>>34664339
If your team wins smack your dads ass and say good game
>>
File: burn.jpg (89KB, 1242x820px) Image search: [Google]
burn.jpg
89KB, 1242x820px
>>34605193
fuck this imouto shit, do you even have a sister, OP? This anime bullshit seems to push the idea that sisters are not wicked witches who are disgusting and degenerate.

i ahve two sisters, ones ok but annoying and the others closer to a stacey. Living with them made me realize that females are just as gross and depraved as this board dipicts. They are not pure, sweet angles who want to bond and be playful. You must also be behind those incest threads, aren't you?
>>
File: little faggot that makes puns.png (138KB, 350x350px) Image search: [Google]
little faggot that makes puns.png
138KB, 350x350px
>>34664894
>angles
Someone's butthurt over not having acute little sister
>>
>>34664894
You should have fucked them young and made them yours
>>
File: 32x pepe.gif (7KB, 250x237px) Image search: [Google]
32x pepe.gif
7KB, 250x237px
>>34664971
>this is the mind behind every imouto post

anime is bullshit. girls are normies, anon even if they were sweet the wouldn't want to fuck their loser brother.
>>
incest and all that aside. You guys have really founded a nice little community on this website. Good job guys.
>>
>>34664948
Kek, I lost
>>
>>34665032
>needing consent
>>
>>34664894
So have you tried to improve your relationship at all, or have you been a distant asshole that does nothing and wonders why nothing ever changes? Hugs are a good way to start. Why not give the one the one you feel is ok a hug? She may be a little annoying, but once you find good qualities about a person, the bad ones don't seem to matter as much.
>>
File: 1479714912489.png (262KB, 432x429px) Image search: [Google]
1479714912489.png
262KB, 432x429px
>>34665051
thanks. it's all because of people being nice to one another.
>>
>>34665357
Don't forget being supportive of their feelings and choices
>>
>>34665180
i'm not trying to fuck my sister like you want me to, going up to them and hugging them is a little autistic don't you think?

>been a distant asshole that does nothing and wonders why nothing ever changes

i'm a robot, not a social butterfly and i don't wonder why things don't change.
>>
>>34665869
>going up to them and hugging them is a little autistic don't you think?
How is showing affection to your family autistic?
>>
>>34609888
No. The exact opposite. She has taken things as far as she is willing to go. He needs to show her that he doesn't care about being called a weirdo. That he want's to hug her regardless of other people's judgement. If she truly doesn't want it, she will stop coming around. If she does want it, but is too embarrassed to admit it without protest, then she will still find ways to be around him. The key though is NOT to chase. Only give hugs when she enters your space, not when you enter hers.
>>
File: 1464950645987.gif (1001KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
1464950645987.gif
1001KB, 640x480px
>>34664948
Top original laugh, my man.
>>
>>34665869
I've seen plenty of threads in the past were people have hugged their sisters and improved their relationships without it leading to sex.

>hugging them is a little autistic don't you think?
No, why would it be odd to hug a family member? Having an aversion to being touched is an actual symptom of autism. If that's to much for you, why don't you do something else that is nice for your sister?

>i'm a robot, not a social butterfly
Nobody is asking you to be. You've been living in the same house as these people for years. It shouldn't be weird to interact with them.
>>
>>34610729
>beautiful her so much
Pic clearly show fetal alcohol syndrome face.
>>
Gotta Bump'em all.
>>
21-3...okay, could be worse, if anyone can do it it's Brady, I'm not worried at all My heart is pounding . I don't care about Lady Gaga so fuck the half time show
My dad sat between my mother and I and hugged and kissed us both, honestly it was nice to have us all together, now I'm laying back with my legs on him, he's still hugging my mom
I'm still calling 27-21, fuck it
>>
>>34668351
Do you look more like your mom or your dad?
What's your hair look like?
Any piercings?
>>
>>34655906

hows that score looking?

>actually liking the Shitriots.
>>
>>34668351
The Pats will lose and you'll never fuck your dad.
>>
I love playing hostess when Nii-chan's friends are over. They treat me like I'm their spergy but loveable little sister too. They keep saying what a cute couple we are. I hope that if he hears it enough it'll start to stick. It's fun getting to pretend like I'm his. It's fun to pretend to be a normie for a while even if I'm not really fooling anyone lol I drank too much coffee, lads.
>>
>>34668389
>I look just like my mom, to the point that I couldn't deny it if I wanted to
>Brown hair, don't know how else to describe it
>No piercings, no tattoos, none plans to ever get any
>>34668461
I believe,
Top 3 clutch QBs
>Brady
>Rodgers
>Romo
fight me
I wouldn't trust Peyton Manning down by 3 with 5 minutes on the clock
>>
>>34668577
I was about to tell you that you're pathetic, but judging by the way you act you already know.
>>
>>34668577
>you'll never fuck your dad.
Ok that is just mean
>The Pats will lose
THAT IS UNCALLED FOR
>>
>>34668653
The pats are losing though
>>
File: 1445853313542.gif (455KB, 600x338px) Image search: [Google]
1445853313542.gif
455KB, 600x338px
>>34668597
TFW you wish your dad fucked you like the falcons fucking the Patriots
>>
File: 1477381970223.png (254KB, 381x403px) Image search: [Google]
1477381970223.png
254KB, 381x403px
>>34668597
>best quarterback....

couldn't deflate enough balls during halftime?
couldn't tape opponents plays during halftime?
couldn't stock the team with an illegal reserve list?
couldn't shoot up enough steroids during halftime?
couldn't another of the 30 different times they were caught cheating?
>>
>>34668581
>They keep saying what a cute couple we are
That's pretty fucking kawaii BDSM-nee.
>>
>>34669053
>>34668577
>>34669175
I'll take all this, except the steroids, Brady's built like a bitch

My mom's been laughing at us, giving us smug faces, and been punching my dad
Now a fucking onside kick, it's a 3 possession game with time left in the third, the last thing you need is to make it easier for this offense
I'm just shocked someone didn't say anything about Romo
>>
Trump says muricans are gonna be tired of winning so much.

>play a sport that has 2 different champions before crowning a world champion all while playing no one else in the world...

id be tired of winning so much too if all i did was play the tutorial level of a video game...
>>
>>34669389
>while playing no one else in the world
why don't other nations try, also just wait for London to get a team
>>
>>34669389
None of you fucks has a league
>>
>>34669455
>>34669465
implying the rest of world give a fuck about watching 4 hour long commercials every year...
>>
plumbing
>>
>>34670044
you mean superior european plumbing.

especially when written about by a top notch writer.
>>
>>34668581
Didn't you say your Nii-chan didn't let you work, what changed? Are you wearing the collar? Do you wear the collar to work?
>>
File: download.jpg (10KB, 301x167px) Image search: [Google]
download.jpg
10KB, 301x167px
>>34670136
All that plumbing and there's still shit in the street
>>
Who was talking shit? Who? Where are you?
BEST
CLUTCH
QB
SUCK MY TOES
>>
>>34670535
I mean feet aren't my thing but if you really want me to suck your toes I'll do it for you
>>
>>34670535
If Pats win. kiss with your dad
>>
>>34670605
>In front of her mother.
DO IT!!!
O

I
T
>>
>>34670605
>>34670643
Only because I'm feeling brave, but on the lips I'm not trying to die
>>34670564
Not what I meant at all but nice to know
>>
>>34670711
If they win you gotta make out with him
>>
>>34670711
>>34670801
Might as well make out with your mom too, I mean you don't want her to feel awkward and out of place, right?
>>
>>34670711
suck his dick right in the middle of the living room while giving your mom a shit eating grin!

DO IT!!!!!!!!!
>>
>Laura kissed dad
>dad reciprocated kiss in the middle of the euphoric state they were in
>mom gets up and leaves.
>Laura and dad start stripping while making out.
>>
>>34668577
I posted this hoping I'd be wrong. Now you're guaranteed to fuck your dad.
>>
>>34670950
>Laura's mom kissed Laura's dad
>dad started having sex with mom in the middle of the euphoric state they were in
>Laura gets up and leaves.
>Laura moves on, finds a nice man and settles down with him, and they have 3 kids together
>>
>>34670371
I'm in the "fill out a ton of applications and pray to any entity that will listen that I'll get called back" phase of this operation. Nii-Chan's work is going really rough right now so I'm hoping if I just announce I got a job he'll let me. I'll probably ask for permission to remove my collar just for the interview. If I get one. I'm almost 30 and I've never worked so I don't imagine I'll get anything where a collar in the workplace will be an issue
>>
>>34670950
>>34670996
>Laura is actually gonna fuck her dad during your life time.
WEW.
>>
>>34671020
Fuck off, K. I never liked you!
>>
>>34670801
>>34670848
>>34670881
No
>>34670950
I wish

He hugged me, kissed me on the head and flipped off my mom
I'm not sure what I like more, the fact that the Patriots won, or that I was right about Brady coming back because he's amazing
>>
Whoever makes the next thread please include the roll part
>>
YES THEY WON so many people are butthurt rn
>>
File: ARE YOU KIDDING REEEEEEEEE.png (154KB, 430x540px) Image search: [Google]
ARE YOU KIDDING REEEEEEEEE.png
154KB, 430x540px
>>34666500
>relationships
>robot

ARE YOU FUCKING KIDDING ME!
>>
>>34671020
My mom hates the Patriots, she hasn't said a word other then flipping my dad and I off
No one's fucking anyone, and I was right
He's really happy, if I try something when we get home it might ruin the moment, but if it's ever gonna work it's now. I'll try something really really subtle just to give it a shot
>>
>>34671360
If you can't manage anything else, hold his hand as you're walking to your mode of transportation
>>
>>34671026
Hoping for your Nii-chan to get pissed off at you for trying and rage fucking your ass.
>>
>>34671360
when you get home have a celebratory fuck
>>
>>34671026
Trying to get my gf to wear a collar as a bsdm thing in the bedroom. Any advice?
>>
So I heard Tiger Woods bowled a grand slam at Wimbledon and then broke his hockey stick over a guys cleats or something?

Sorry for not checking in all day, nothing very exciting happened. Our dad randomly asked us out to lunch, he told us he's cool with us staying at the house for now but we should probably move out sooner or later. We came home, Em sucked my dick, then we were forced into PooperBowel shenanigans with a few very drunk people.
>>
>>34671360
The patriots winning was the first step for you, your mother being petty will drive a wedge between them and you'll find your way into his heart
>>
>>34671546
Does Em act all clingy when you're with your dad?
>>
Hey look I got a 500 post
>>
>>34671790
Not really, at least not this time. It was just about the most normal lunch possible.
>>
>>34671977
Good job Lucy you got dubs too
>>
Quick one of you fags make a new thread.
>>
>>34672458
Every time you make a new thread, another thread dies. I could never live with the guilt.
>>
>>34612290
so what you're hugging her ashes or...?
>>
I guess nobody's making a new thread. Goodbye everyone, I'll miss you.
>>
>>34672608
Goodbye friends, seems our immorality has caught up to us
>>
>>34672665
If you had waited just a second
Thread posts: 509
Thread images: 59

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.