[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

The ultimate feel

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 6

File: 1485877242003.png (467KB, 1170x900px) Image search: [Google]
1485877242003.png
467KB, 1170x900px
Post the final feels of your life. The redpill philosophy, advices for younger robots etc. Mine:
>poor families and single mothers cant raise kids up properly.
>nationalism, catholicism and edge ideologies/hobbies are worst cancer
>>
>nothing actually matters, this isn't edgy or nihilistic, it's just the truth
>nobody's waiting for you
>nobody cares
>>
File: feels.png (30KB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
feels.png
30KB, 400x400px
>tfw no gf

Orginialio
>>
>>34605010
>it gets better
>be yourself
>>
File: 10d.jpg (100KB, 960x925px) Image search: [Google]
10d.jpg
100KB, 960x925px
>>34605124
Oryginalne kekekkekek
>>
>>34605010
>became completely obsessed with girl because she is nice to me
>she's a real qt, talkative but a loner at the same time
>she returns my attention twofold
>i orbit her like my life depends on it and we end up really close
>we tell each other everything
>she wants to live together when we're older
>we go travelling together for 6 months
>she eventually becomes my gf
>both 100% virgins so both each others first everything
>i'm finally happy and secure in my life
>i am so relieved the robot life is gone i could cry tears of joy
>one day she's acting weird
>we have a talk, she breaks down crying
>she doesn't want to get married like we were planning, she doesn't want a relationship anymore
>she just wants to be friends forever

>i cut contact with her for a few months while i recover
>lots of drinking and hating myself
>send her drunken messages over skype ranging from hating her to wanting to fuck her
>it's been more than a year now
>just feel sort of hollow at this point
>i talk to her sometimes, she's a loner again just writing all day

I know they say you'll find love one day and move on, but fuck. I'm scared to because I don't think I can handle another breakup.
>>
>>34605010
>Some of the human kind are born tonlive a miserable life
>such is the way of life, equality is just a myth normies likes to cherish
>nothing matters (the grow up meme, the be urself meme, the lift meme ...) All of it doesn't ultimately matter.
>the jew pills are just a placebo
>>
>>34605186

True love doesn't exist you cuck. Love is only pure manipulation to find the potential mate to exploit for resources.
>>
>we need to return society to a more rigid and religious one
>we need to bring back class-based adranged marriage
>>
The past isn't as important as the future. Try to do good
>>
>>34605212
Well either way, if you wanna put it that way we had a pretty good deal where we'd both exploit equal amounts out of each other.

>true love doesn't exist

That's probably because your definition of love is off.
>>
>>34605280
At least he's not sitting in his computer chair crying with his dick in his hand. Can you say the same?

You fell for the love meme, like all of us did, long ago.

>>34605214
implying our arranged marriage wifes wont cuck us first opportunity they get after realizing how spineless robots are
>>
>>34605212

So i take it
you love resources?
>>
>>34605010
do things which boost your dopamine level and health, only this matters
>>
Social interaction can be a necessary part to healthy existence. Isolation is easy and feels better but it's junk food for the ego. Socializing no matter how difficult provides essential releases of stress. You just have to find an efficient way to relieve the stress of socializing itself. t. Depressed autist neet
>>
File: 1485409473813.png (191KB, 512x384px) Image search: [Google]
1485409473813.png
191KB, 512x384px
>>34605010
Religions are the cancer that kills the human race from within.
Every religion creates extremists, and the people that arent extremists are still part of the problem.
I mean this not in a 'haha you believe in god??? Xdd you so stupid' edgy way.
What I am saying is that the world would generally a better place if we would get rid of all religions.
>>
>>34607427
*be a better place

Original correction
>>
>>34605010
I don't understand when people say poor families and single mothers can't raise a child properly and avoid the fact that there are households with both parents that are completely retarded when it comes to raising children. There can be families that aren't divorced that end up having drinking problems,sexual/physical/emotional abuse, neglect etc. Also I don't think that males raised by single mothers should try to have kids due to the fact that they tend to have absolutely no idea what the fuck they're doing. My dad is a good example of that (his parents divorced when he was a baby)
>>
>>34605186
>she returns my attention twofold
Stopped reading there! It reminded me of a time when a girl liked me but I ruined it.
>>
>girls will never like you
>even if you "put yourself out there" you will always be pushed aside as a beta cuck orbiter
>searching for a relationship via internet will not save you so just avoid them to save yourself the pain
>you will never have a personality so don't bother making a fool of yourself for others
>there is no escaping robotdom unless you were a failed normie the entire time
>your trash and serve no purpose to society
>some people will pretend to like you only because it's morally correct
>no one wants to be around you
>>
>tfw my life isn't worth living
>>
File: IMG_1739.jpg (132KB, 843x604px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1739.jpg
132KB, 843x604px
It never gets better you either adapt or it continues to get worse.its equivalent to that of falling down a bottomless ravine with no tools (tools being money and opportunity) you can either grab onto a ledge and stop falling(i.e. Being content with your situation) or descend deeper into a vast dark nothingness(still betting on hope that things will magically get better)
>>
>>34605010
We indigos are all a collective consciousness and are the only beings that exist in the universe. The universe is expanding, and that implies that there was a unified conjoined time when all matter was one and after the big bang we were all separated but we still contained that collective consciousness we all had, and we feel each other. It's called empathy and doctors, and scientists try to use logic to understand the illogical, that being emotions, but it's a result of our instincts reacting and trying to reach a point in time when we were all a unified collective consciousness.
>>
File: 1483779634066.jpg (34KB, 620x620px) Image search: [Google]
1483779634066.jpg
34KB, 620x620px
Don't give a fuck about what people think or say and just act based on what you feel is right. Normies can't do this at all and will look at you weird but it's your own happiness here and they can eat shit.

Being genuinely polite will take you places even if people don't reciprocate because the people that actually value politeness will notice it and think higher of you.
Thread posts: 24
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.