[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Defective women are to be nurtured, repaired, accepted, valued.

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 33
Thread images: 9

File: 1462329766245.jpg (107KB, 500x637px) Image search: [Google]
1462329766245.jpg
107KB, 500x637px
Defective women are to be nurtured, repaired, accepted, valued.

Defective men are to be disposed of, mocked, abandoned, scorned.

We are all of us disposable: broken toys that can be replaced at any moment. There are millions of us: billions of us. And only the cream of the crop are worth more than a fleeting glance.

We are shadows. Though the light of creation shines on us, we are merely hollow projections of something greater than ourselves. And our sole purpose is to serve those concepts greater than ourselves:

Society.

Law.

Economy.

Women.

Those who cannot serve are without purpose and, therefore, without value. They are not to be consoled, they are not to be indulged, and they are not to be tolerated.

Can you remember the last time you were treated with warmth? With genuine affection? Not a simple show of human decency as one gives when one believes they must. When do you last remember someone going out of their way to make you feel valued?

Just think: such a luxury is experienced on a regular basis by the powerful, and with such frequency that it's maddening to the unaware by women.

But we are not the powerful. We are the last dregs of ice in a cup of soda; we are cigarette stubs stomped into the pavement; we are weeds that sprout up to exist alongside great beauty which we might never know.

Would you savour a burnt piece of toast?

Would you embrace a disease infested rag?

Would you cherish a malformed idol of inadequacy?

We are all of us disposable. Flawed, damaged things. Is it not fitting that we are treated as such?
>>
File: 1470933814663.jpg (500KB, 666x900px) Image search: [Google]
1470933814663.jpg
500KB, 666x900px
>>34604881
promising thread anon. here's a bump and (You)
>>
File: 1480628013044.jpg (37KB, 632x288px) Image search: [Google]
1480628013044.jpg
37KB, 632x288px
If you can't do anything, you have no value.

Throw you away and there is man to take your place.

That's life, that's nature, that's reality.

Your failure to succeed is a warning to others.
>>
This is the broken life. Our life.
But just like when you forge broken swords, when we come together, and we do not break, we become unstoppable.
>>
>>34605008
We are raised to believe that there is an inherent value to all life. That there is a sanctity to it: an enduring human spirit. We are all special. We are all chosen. And in our arrogant minds, we all serve a purpose.

And then we discover all too late that for some - for the vast majority - there is no greater purpose than to serve as the landfill that raises the elite to greater heights.

And for others? Less than landfill we are the dirt on which all human foundation is laid over.
>>
So far, all i see are people projecting human arrogance on existence itself and it's kinda pitiful.
>>
>>34605127
What other way is there to be when you're a broken human? No mind to pursue the cosmic, no heart to pursue the worldly. All one can do is lament on how the most basic tenets of our own existence elude us.
>>
But I love nurturing defective males... big mummy fetish here
>>
File: 1485614219372.gif (327KB, 500x531px) Image search: [Google]
1485614219372.gif
327KB, 500x531px
>>34605418
Tell us more about yourself, anon
>>
>implying you lack power
I'm assuming you're typing this from a heated home with modern commodities

Power isn't solely based on being on a relationship
>>
>>34605187
Infact, the opposite is true. People with no heart, pursue the worldly. People with no mind, pursue the cosmic. True enlightenment, is suffering.

Welcome to /r9k/. Some of the most highest potential beings to ever exist have lived, and died by this board. For the fallen anons, we fight.
>>
File: 1470458339769.jpg (270KB, 459x818px) Image search: [Google]
1470458339769.jpg
270KB, 459x818px
>>34604881

>thus spake betathustra

Nice prose there, OP.
To bad its just the same old self-pitying, generalizing drivel that is scrawled over this accursed board
>>
shoulda got drunk and sexed some random drunk girl instead of reading that book then you wouldn't be in this predicament. i've noticed people use the only human thing to rationalize mistakes they have made or whatever.
>>
>>34605418
C-can you use vocaroo and say, I love you Matthew, give me a hug? Please?
>>
>>34605558
I always find it so amusing that women try to paint men as the ones who are promiscuous and unconcerned with displays as affection when I know that there are even Chads who just want a girl who'll hug them close to their bosoms and sing them to sleep every once in a while.
>>
>>34605754
Those people aren't definitely not chads.
>>
>>34605754
I know, I just want some affection, But I know I'll have to earn it.
>>
>>34604881
You're disgustingly obedient. Go get a pair of nads, then you can try opening your stinking mouth anywhere near me.
>>
>>34605754
i wonder how many girls have a sextape .i feel like i good 90% of the girls i will run into have a sextape out
>>
File: 1475130404087.jpg (517KB, 900x719px) Image search: [Google]
1475130404087.jpg
517KB, 900x719px
>normies can fatten their ego and see themselves as superior
>normies can have social constructs and institutions to fill them with pride

Being a burnt piece of toast is only a curse when you would try to inflate your ego and try to find worth in a world ruled by the ego and one-up-manship.
>>
>>34605558
Sorry, anon I'm too self conscious about my voice ;_; cause I'm a tgirl that is taking hormones that haven't affected her voice so much.
>>
just remember these dirty colliegate bitches fuck 60 year olds for money
>>
File: IMG_0308.jpg (50KB, 500x280px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0308.jpg
50KB, 500x280px
>defective women are to be repaired

Lol enjoy your rape accusations faggot.
>>
I've still got my parents for human warmth. It's all I got, when they're no longer here I'm honestly concerned that I might kill myself
>>
File: tyra.png (301KB, 615x371px) Image search: [Google]
tyra.png
301KB, 615x371px
>>34605807
>cause I'm a tgirl
>>
>>34604881
Not at all. Infact it's only right that you take your status as an other, an unwanted one and run with it. Terrorize every normalfag who experiences warmth and love because that is your purpose.
>>
>>34604881
What is the use of life?
>>
>>34605418
No you don`t. You like nurturing "defective" prettyboys,who probably look like large,lanky teenage children. Please don`t pretend you`d go out of your way to uplift and assist some person who you find "ugly" or "creep". Frankly people like you sicken me. With your false pretenses of caring. Just admit you want to fuck some twink who`s just emo. It`s much easier than making us suffer like so.
>>
>>34606119
Life is not a story: it is a sentence.
>>
>>34606139
But I don't mean pretty boys, I really don't care about looks, I just prefer depressed people.
>tfw no one will believe me
>>
>>34606119
What ever you want it to be. If there is nothing why not enjoy the ride?
>>
>>34606199
You prefer depressed people because, in your tortured mind, you see them as being more vulnerable than you: more deserving of attention. You have a rare instance in which someone is more of worthless, miserable sack of human flesh than you are, and so you derive your own self-worth by taking them in and nurturing them. You're stronger than them, so surely you must be stronger than you give yourself credit for, right?

Then, when they grow healthier and happier under your influence, you either cut them down to keep them dependent on you or you take your leave, realising that you never truly loved them: you just loved being needed by someone.
>>
>>34606199
Fucking prove it. You can`t and you won`t.
Thread posts: 33
Thread images: 9

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.